Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often is too often for sex? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Of course! Haha just being stuck in the missionary position for 5 hours a day every day don't think would turn any person on. 😂😂. Gotta keep it nice and fun you know
    I wouldn't be able to keep up 5 hours of sex a day if that's what we're talking about, I'd be asleep by the second hour :rofl:

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I wouldn't be able to keep up 5 hours of sex a day if that's what we're talking about, I'd be asleep by the second hour :rofl:
    😂😂😂 you're such a lightweight... Involve a bit of foreplay, roleplay, teasing, food and the 5 hours will fly by 😂😂 trust me everyday! It'll be the best part of the day haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    😂😂😂 you're such a lightweight... Involve a bit of foreplay, roleplay, teasing, food and the 5 hours will fly by 😂😂 trust me everyday! It'll be the best part of the day haha
    Okay, so... I knock on your door pretending to be the pizza guy, and tell you that you can have the pizza free of charge if we can play with each other's genitalia... but I keep making you do more and more things for the pizza, all the while teasing you with the warm aromas of mozzarella cheese & sundried tomato

Like that?

Okay, so... I knock on your door pretending to be the pizza guy, and tell you that you can have the pizza free of charge if we can play with each other's genitalia... but I keep making you do more and more things for the pizza, all the while teasing you with the warm aromas of mozzarella cheese & sundried tomato

Like that?
    Mmmmm damn I love pizza!!! 😍😍 I would do anything for just a taste

Did a lot of thought go into this? Or is this one of your fantasies? anymore scenarios?

Spoiler:
    Show
    genitalia Loool that cracked me up 😂

ReputationRep:
    1'49":

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Mmmmm damn I love pizza!!! 😍😍 I would do anything for just a taste

Did a lot of thought go into this? Or is this one of your fantasies? anymore scenarios?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    genitalia Loool that cracked me up 😂
    Who doesn't love pizza

I'm a pisces, fantasising is my whole thing

(Original post by Profesh)
    1'49":

Gets me everytime 😂😂

Who doesn't love pizza

I'm a pisces, fantasising is my whole thing
    I'm cancerian so sensual and all about making the guy feel good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    WoodyMKC I'm under the impression that she wants your D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    This I like A piscean also likes to please their partner, which is just as well as we can practically read minds

(Original post by Josb)
    WoodyMKC I'm under the impression that she wants your D.
    I already had his D

This I like A piscean also likes to please their partner, which is just as well as we can practically read minds
    What don't you like and we can work through that? Haha I think it was fate for us to re-meet on a sex thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I already had his D
    :eek3:

(Original post by Josb)
    :eek3:
    I know right mind=blown

Now I want his A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I know right mind=blown

Now I want his A
    What does that stand for?

(Original post by Josb)
    What does that stand for?
    Take a wild guess lol 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Take a wild guess lol 😂😂😂
    Mmmh, are you a dominatrix?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I already had his D

What don't you like and we can work through that? Haha I think it was fate for us to re-meet on a sex thread
    I'm adventurous, as long as it doesn't involve anything in my bum or S&M type **** then I'm more or less game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I know right mind=blown

Now I want his A
    I hope you mean you want to receive A as opposed to literally wanting my A :rofl:

(Original post by Josb)
    Mmmh, are you a dominatrix?
    Haha I can go all Christian grey but...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd rather the man take control in bed

I'm adventurous, as long as it doesn't involve anything in my bum or S&M type **** then I'm more or less game
    "In my bum" 😂😂😂😂😂

I hope you mean you want to receive A as opposed to literally wanting my A :rofl:
    Trust me we'll work something out and compromise your A my A what's the diff

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.