The Student Room Group

How often is too often for sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Of course! Haha just being stuck in the missionary position for 5 hours a day every day don't think would turn any person on. 😂😂. Gotta keep it nice and fun you know :wink:

I wouldn't be able to keep up 5 hours of sex a day if that's what we're talking about, I'd be asleep by the second hour :rofl:
Reply 81
Original post by WoodyMKC
I wouldn't be able to keep up 5 hours of sex a day if that's what we're talking about, I'd be asleep by the second hour :rofl:

😂😂😂 you're such a lightweight... Involve a bit of foreplay, roleplay, teasing, food and the 5 hours will fly by 😂😂 trust me everyday! It'll be the best part of the day haha
Original post by ZuluK
😂😂😂 you're such a lightweight... Involve a bit of foreplay, roleplay, teasing, food and the 5 hours will fly by 😂😂 trust me everyday! It'll be the best part of the day haha

Okay, so... I knock on your door pretending to be the pizza guy, and tell you that you can have the pizza free of charge if we can play with each other's genitalia... but I keep making you do more and more things for the pizza, all the while teasing you with the warm aromas of mozzarella cheese & sundried tomato :u:

Like that?
Reply 83
Okay, so... I knock on your door pretending to be the pizza guy, and tell you that you can have the pizza free of charge if we can play with each other's genitalia... but I keep making you do more and more things for the pizza, all the while teasing you with the warm aromas of mozzarella cheese & sundried tomato :u:

Like that?

Mmmmm damn I love pizza!!! 😍😍 I would do anything for just a taste :wink:

Did a lot of thought go into this? Or is this one of your fantasies? anymore scenarios?

Spoiler

1'49":

Original post by ZuluK
Mmmmm damn I love pizza!!! 😍😍 I would do anything for just a taste :wink:

Did a lot of thought go into this? Or is this one of your fantasies? anymore scenarios?

Spoiler

Who doesn't love pizza :biggrin:

I'm a pisces, fantasising is my whole thing :biggrin:
Reply 86
Original post by Profesh
1'49":

Gets me everytime 😂😂
Reply 87
Who doesn't love pizza :biggrin:

I'm a pisces, fantasising is my whole thing :biggrin:

I'm cancerian so sensual and all about making the guy feel good :colone:
Reply 88
Original post by ZuluK

@WoodyMKC I'm under the impression that she wants your D.
Original post by ZuluK

This I like :biggrin: A piscean also likes to please their partner, which is just as well as we can practically read minds :redface:
Reply 90
Original post by Josb
@WoodyMKC I'm under the impression that she wants your D.

I already had his D :colonhash:

This I like :biggrin: A piscean also likes to please their partner, which is just as well as we can practically read minds :redface:

What don't you like and we can work through that? Haha I think it was fate for us to re-meet on a sex thread :wink:
Reply 91
Original post by ZuluK

:eek3:
Reply 92

I know right mind=blown

Now I want his A :wink:
Reply 93
Original post by ZuluK
I know right mind=blown

What does that stand for?
Reply 94
Original post by Josb
What does that stand for?

Take a wild guess lol 😂😂😂
Reply 95
Original post by ZuluK
Take a wild guess lol 😂😂😂

Mmmh, are you a dominatrix?
Original post by ZuluK

What don't you like and we can work through that? Haha I think it was fate for us to re-meet on a sex thread :wink:

I'm adventurous, as long as it doesn't involve anything in my bum or S&M type **** then I'm more or less game :redface:
Original post by ZuluK
I know right mind=blown

I hope you mean you want to receive A as opposed to literally wanting my A :rofl:
Reply 98
Original post by Josb
Mmmh, are you a dominatrix?

Haha I can go all Christian grey but...

Spoiler

Reply 99
I'm adventurous, as long as it doesn't involve anything in my bum or S&M type **** then I'm more or less game :redface:

"In my bum" 😂😂😂😂😂

I hope you mean you want to receive A as opposed to literally wanting my A :rofl:

Trust me we'll work something out and compromise :wink: your A my A what's the diff

Quick Reply

Latest