Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the biggest lie you've told? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What's the biggest lie you've told to your partner and why? Do they know the truth now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's WMDs in Iraq.

ReputationRep:
    No of course I don't have HIV

ReputationRep:
    Overthrowing Gadaffi was just

ReputationRep:
    I'm straight

ReputationRep:
    I don't really lie. I've only ever lied to my mum as a child fearing punishment and beatings lol
    I feel no need to lie to anyone else.
    So biggest lie ain't that big; I just told my mum when I came home late as **** that I lost my travel card so I had to walk home but then got lost and had to walk the right route back but then stopped to get something I left at school so had to do it all over again :rofl: looking back now I see why she didn't believe some boolshit like that.

real reason I was late for that particular time was because I was around :hmmmm: 14 and had skipped the rest of school to meet some girl and smoke weed with her and some mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Overthrowing Gadaffi was just
    That whole thing was ****ed up and ****ed over from left to right and right to left.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I accept the terms and conditions.

That I cared 😅

ReputationRep:
    That "I'm not hungry".

ReputationRep:
    I'll be there in 5 mins

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.