The Student Room Group

Maths questions for interview?

I have an interview for imperial for chemicsl engineering in two weeks time and I'm 90% sure i'll be asked a few maths questions.

Does anyone know where I can find practice questions, mainly on topics such as C4 integration, differential equations and graphing complicated functions.

Appologies if this is in the wrong section.

Cheers
Original post by Super199
I have an interview for imperial for chemicsl engineering in two weeks time and I'm 90% sure i'll be asked a few maths questions.

Does anyone know where I can find practice questions, mainly on topics such as C4 integration, differential equations and graphing complicated functions.

Appologies if this is in the wrong section.

Cheers

STEP 1 Papers.
You might possibly have more luck in a more specific chemistry or engineering forum to be honest.

But I'll make a suggestion anyway, http://i-want-to-study-engineering.org/ is a website containing physics and maths problems for engineering applicants, maybe some of the maths ones will be of use to you.
Reply 3
Google "Engineers Flowchart".

Glad to be of help.
Reply 4
Original post by Louisb19
STEP 1 Papers.

the questions will be very easy by comparison
Original post by TeeEm
the questions will be very easy by comparison

Really? During my interview they just asked me things like lim of sinx / x as x -> 0 and d/dx x^x .
Reply 6
Really? During my interview they just asked me things like lim of sinx / x as x -> 0 and d/dx x^x .

for chemical engineering?
Reply 7

These are unconventional questions, but not difficult.
Original post by TeeEm
for chemical engineering?

No theoretical physics. Would the questions be harder for engineering?
Reply 9
No theoretical physics. Would the questions be harder for engineering?

easier and even more easier outside Cambridge/Imperial

Quick Reply

Latest