Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I would like to know if there are possibilities to apply for student finance support to course a top up Beng (Hons) part time?

    BTEC HND is a 3 years part time course.

    The top up course should be 1 or 2 years part time.

    I do not know if i will be able to get any support for this 1/2 years top up honors.

    I understood that there are 4 years of finance support.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi igallego

    If they are studying at a higher level than the previously gained qualification, you will be eligible to receive funding up to the maximum of 16 years at part-time. Please note with part-time funding you are only eligible to apply for the tuition fees.

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.