Do you know Robert Lonsdale?

Watch
JuventusFan1897
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Today in English, we did a balloon debate to get across the importance of persuasive writing. We had to choose a person who influenced us or a favourite celebrity.

I chose Robert Lonsdale because he is my favourite actor and I think he is a super great guy.

In order to understand persuasive writing/text, we had to stand up in front of the class and deliver our speech. As soon as I had said that my speech was about Robert Lonsdale, I got a few sniggers and looks. I felt so insecure but I carried on.

I want to find out why my English class hate Robert and I want to know if any of you like him or are with my English class and hate him.

Please help.
Neostigmine
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't really know him but he has been in a few things I recognise. Perhaps they didn't recognise him either?

I can see he has been in a few films and a couple of tv episodes. What made you like him in particular?
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does he have anything to do with Lonsdale clothing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
JuventusFan1897
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Neostigmine)
Don't really know him but he has been in a few things I recognise. Perhaps they didn't recognise him either?

I can see he has been in a few films and a couple of tv episodes. What made you like him in particular?

I started to like him when my uncle took me to see From Here To Eternity back in 2014. It was his song- Fight the fight- that made me start to like him. I also saw him in the Interceptor back in 2015 and thought he was absolutely great in it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (137)
59.05%
No (52)
22.41%
Not sure (43)
18.53%

Watched Threads