Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I have applied for Law in City.
    They have given me an offer of 320 UCAS points from 3 Alevels and an AS Level
    As I got a B in AS level (which is equivalent to 50points) what do i need to get?

Is it not BBB (300 points + 50 from AS) ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fsaafe)
    Hiya,

I have applied for Law in City.
    They have given me an offer of 320 UCAS points from 3 Alevels and an AS Level
    As I got a B in AS level (which is equivalent to 50points) what do i need to get?

Is it not BBB (300 points + 50 from AS) ??
    Hi, congrats on your offer
    Yh that's right if you got BBB in your 3 Alevels they you will meet their offer, but they just want a total of 320 which includes you AS, so you can even get a BBC which is 280 points, and with the added 50 from AS you will 330, so you still meet your offer.
    So basically BBC and above.
    Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank You very much!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sana_Akram)
    Hi, congrats on your offer
    Yh that's right if you got BBB in your 3 Alevels they you will meet their offer, but they just want a total of 320 which includes you AS, so you can even get a BBC which is 280 points, and with the added 50 from AS you will 330, so you still meet your offer.
    So basically BBC and above.
    Good Luck

Hey does the added AS point have to be from the subject you dropped in year 13 or can it be any of the subjects you take into A2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanjeedauddin)
    Hey does the added AS point have to be from the subject you dropped in year 13 or can it be any of the subjects you take into A2
    If you carry an AS on to a full A-level then the tariff won't recognise the AS points as you can't receive credit for the same thing twice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.