Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What can I do in Sheffield with my parents when they visit for the day?

We usually just go to Meadowhall but looking for something more interesting to do, especially for my dad! Its a long ride so they are usually here from about 10-3

Thanks! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenBeans)
    What can I do in Sheffield with my parents when they visit for the day?

We usually just go to Meadowhall but looking for something more interesting to do, especially for my dad! Its a long ride so they are usually here from about 10-3

Thanks! xx
    Go on a sightseeing expedition! I AWARD YOU WITH THE NAME OF THIS OPERATION BEING: operation T, then go to a restaurant that has live music and enjoy the day with them, bring up conversations that they enjoy ;D idk what they like but you should! XD

ReputationRep:
    Get a bus out to the Peak District? (Not today, evil weather)
    Weston Park Museum

ReputationRep:
    There's an alpaca farm out in the Peaks if you've got a car!
    • Very Important Poster

Funny thing, but one of the best things is how easy it is to get out of. Give us an idea of what sort of things your parents might like. meadowhall sounds a bit soulless as one shopping centre is pretty much like another.

Trip advisor is your friend.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.