Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AMA! I'm an Anti-Trans, Anti-Religion, Anti-vegetarian, Atheist Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazilbrush)
    all animals eat other animals, its nature bro
    are you equating moral rightness with nature? do you *really* want to go down that path? do you *really* want to suggest that everything that goes on (or doesn't go on) in nature is morally valid?

ReputationRep:
    ask away...
    Why did you leave out the rest of the list? I suppose I'd best finish it for you:

AMA! I'm an Anti-Trans, Anti-Religion, Anti-vegetarian, Atheist, Anti-friends, Anti-relationship and Anti-social life

ReputationRep:
    Many trans have regretted turning trans after a while, it also costs the NHS money that could be spent on more worthwhile things like cancer treatments. If you feel you are in the wrong body its a mental illness.
    Many people who are trans do regret having made the transition, and a huge number end up killing themselves. You know why?

It's because of cocksockets like you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even vegetarian but I admit that being vegetarian is more sustainable for the world in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louisb19)
    NHS doesn't pay for it...
    You could not be more wrong

Somebody suffering from Gender Dysphoria can receive, through the NHS, therapy, psychotherapy, counselling and hormone replacement therapy.

There are also a large number of surgeries that are made available to people who suffer from Gender Dysporia, all available through the NHS. For trans women (somebody who is transitioning from male to female) the surgeries available include:

breast implants
    facial feminisation surgery
    ochidectomy
    penectomy
    vaginoplasty
    vulvoplasty
    clitoroplasty

Essentially the whole Sex Reassignment Surgery process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWV1007)
    I'm not even vegetarian but I admit that being vegetarian is more sustainable for the world in the long run.
    Yes it is more sustainable than a traditional meat eaters diet however that doesn't mean that being a vegetarian is actually a better option.

The best option is for our primary source of protein to shift from the traditional meats to insects, which technically is not compatible with a vegetarian lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
    Right on, man! Fight the power!

What type of religions do you dislike the most?
    I'm not anti religion myself but I'm curious.
    How do you feel about Bruce Jenner and his "bravery" and would you ever date a "trans woman" ?
    What is your favorite food/meal with meat in it?
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh a redditor? I hate your type.

(Original post by BefuddledPenguin)
    Why do you define yourself by what you hate rather than what you love?

I'm bisexual, (because I'm capable of loving people of either gender), a vegetarian (because I love animals more than meat) and a humanist (because humanity is greater than what religion turns us into).
    Are you me :eek: ?

ReputationRep:
    ask away...
    Hi, I'm here to say stop stealing my threads grr
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    are you equating moral rightness with nature? do you *really* want to go down that path? do you *really* want to suggest that everything that goes on (or doesn't go on) in nature is morally valid?
    Erm..no

(Original post by mackemforever)
    Why did you leave out the rest of the list? I suppose I'd best finish it for you:
    Thats not very nice is it

(Original post by mackemforever)
    Many people who are trans do regret having made the transition, and a huge number end up killing themselves. You know why?

It's because of cocksockets like you.
    Nope, it's because they wish they were there former gender, and after realizing they have mutilated their body and can't go back, they get severely depressed and commit suicide.

(Original post by Macy1998)
    Right on, man! Fight the power!

What type of religions do you dislike the most?
    I'm not anti religion myself but I'm curious.
    How do you feel about Bruce Jenner and his "bravery" and would you ever date a "trans woman" ?
    What is your favorite food/meal with meat in it?
    How old are you?
    I dislike Islam the most, it is an evil, hateful ideology in my opinion and is incompatible with the Western culture.

Soldiers fighting in wars are brave, Bruce Jenner has done nothing brave in any shape or form.

Favourite food is Chicken Madras

and 20

(Original post by sw651)
    Hi, I'm here to say stop stealing my threads grr
    You have no authority here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harmony_x)
    are you 'pro' anything?
    haha, this question is my favourite!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.