Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you wash your uniform? Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Any kind...

I told my friend i wash them every friday and she was like shocked that i only wash it once a week. and i asked her how often she does it and she's like ''everyday''

so i want to make sure im normal and stuff by asking this, because that seems to be quite pretentious washing it everyday...

i mean i dont sweat or do any exercise in my uniform, it stays perfectly fine and smells ok for 5 days so i dont see what the problem is.

ReputationRep:
    When I wore a uniform, I think I changed my shirt everyday, skirt/jumper got washed once a week, and blazer once every half term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Any kind...

I told my friend i wash them every friday and she was like shocked that i only wash it once a week. and i asked her how often she does it and she's like ''everyday''

so i want to make sure im normal and stuff by asking this, because that seems to be quite pretentious washing it everyday...

i mean i dont sweat or do any exercise in my uniform, it stays perfectly fine and smells ok for 5 days so i dont see what the problem is.
    Yeh. I wash my uniform once a week, usually on the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    What uniform? :gangster:

ReputationRep:
    Blazer once a week , new shirt every day or other day if it was winter.

Highschool days :l

ReputationRep:
    as you can imagine these white garments become soooo mucky with even the slightest physical contact. and as a busy stormtrooper there is no end of that dear !
    i was saying to TW-883 just the other day how there is still a stubborn stain under the rim of my helmet. the cow said "story of your life pet". oooh i was so vexed i kicked her in the pulsars.

ReputationRep:
    In school my blouse used to be washed every day, and I had about 5 of them to keep me going all week - my pinafore tunic etc was washed mid week so I had 2 to do per week. My blazer was wool so was dry cleaned every half term.

In my work now I wash my blouses every day as before, but change my suit skirt / jacket every day, but febreeze them & wash them after a few wears. The only exception is my polyester neck scarf which is worn under my blouse close to my neck - this is sometimes changed during the day as it's manky to wear in the heat of summer, or when out in summer for lunch!

ReputationRep:
    I have about three shirts and three pairs of black jeans which i wear to school, theyre washed every night and i have clean clothes on everyday

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.