Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bandwagon Leicester Thread I Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I was actually slightly worried it would be another draw but damn....2 wins or a win and 2 draws is all that's needed......
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    That third goal is everything I love about Jeff Schlupp:

Great play to open it up, brilliant power and pace to get through. Poor decision making, shoddy touch, somehow manages to bungle it through anyway.

Add in the amount of times he managed to blast widely wide. If he had a brain or control over his feet he'd be world class. As it is he just sort of moves his legs and things might happen depending on which edge of the 50p feet he's caught it with. Comedy hero.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    It's such a shame only one of Leicester & Spurs can win the league, they both deserve it.

We won't see a season like this ever again. Literally nothing has gone as expected other than Arsenal finishing 4th.

ReputationRep:
    Probably the best atmosphere I have ever been to in my life, deafening. Could hear the singing about half a mile down the road after I left, just amazing. A brilliant match, and if schlupp could finish he would be a really good player.

ReputationRep:
    Next weekend will be the interesting one when its Spurs/Chelsea and Man Utd/Leicester - both games could go either way.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Next weekend will be the interesting one when its Spurs/Chelsea and Man Utd/Leicester - both games could go either way.
    Most of the Spurs team weren't even born when they last won a league game at SB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn.. crazy!

I mean I know Chelsea have been financially doped for the last decade but what's the reasons for before that? Chelsea starting to hit form even if Spurs are in great form themselves. Although would be a massively anti-climax if Spurs lost tonight and then Leicester beat Man Utd at the weekend to pick up the title :rofl:

I think everyone is expecting this to go down to the last game.. (Hazard to throw the game for Leicester )
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Leciester have a siege mentality right now - and that's a great thing to have at this stage of the season, during a title run-in. It's worth remembering Liverpool were in a similar situation in 2013/14 and conspired to **** it up, so there's still a possibility for Spurs, but I was really impressed by Ulloa and Leicester's fringe players yesterday.

Albrighton injected much needed pace and got right at Swansea after his introduction, Schlupp was excellent (I was shocked to see that he hasn't started since November - it doesn't seem that long ago) and Demarai Gray showed he a welcome fearlessness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Leciester have a siege mentality right now - and that's a great thing to have at this stage of the season, during a title run-in. It's worth remembering Liverpool were in a similar situation in 2013/14 and conspired to **** it up, so there's still a possibility for Spurs, but I was really impressed by Ulloa and Leicester's fringe players yesterday.

Albrighton injected much needed pace and got right at Swansea after his introduction, Schlupp was excellent (I was shocked to see that he hasn't started since November - it doesn't seem that long ago) and Demarai Gray showed he a welcome fearlessness.
    Leicester can draw their next two games and still be ahead of Spurs. Back then when Liverpool topped the table they should've known that they couldn't slip up because they were only one win ahead.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Leicester can draw their next two games and still be ahead of Spurs. Back then when Liverpool topped the table they should've known that they couldn't slip up because they were only one win ahead.
    There's a very good chance of them losing their next game, though, and what will that do to them if Spurs continue their momentum?

Don't get me wrong, I think the title is Leicester's, but there's a chance they only get 1 point from their final three games in theory. We shall see. I'm just playing Devil's advocate.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    That third goal is everything I love about Jeff Schlupp:

Great play to open it up, brilliant power and pace to get through. Poor decision making, shoddy touch, somehow manages to bungle it through anyway.

Add in the amount of times he managed to blast widely wide. If he had a brain or control over his feet he'd be world class. As it is he just sort of moves his legs and things might happen depending on which edge of the 50p feet he's caught it with. Comedy hero.
    Absolutely cannot believe you're about to win the league mate, incredible. Will you cry? (:

ReputationRep:
    Lol I got two hours to decide if I should bet against Leicester winning the title. Right now £338 if they win it, nothing if they don't. Or I could do £283 if Leicester win, and £200 if Spurs do.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea want Leicester to win the league so they're going to treat the game against Tottenham like a cup final and not care about their game against Leicester. It's morally wrong but when was football morally correct?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Chelsea want Leicester to win the league so they're going to treat the game against Tottenham like a cup final and not care about their game against Leicester. It's morally wrong but when was football morally correct?
    Leicester will have already won the league by then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you think they'll beat both United and Everton?

Think they might slip up vs United, only thing which makes me nervy, could see a score draw...damn Rashford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You love quoting this type of historical record as if it bears any relevance
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    you think they'll beat both United and Everton?

Think they might slip up vs United, only thing which makes me nervy, could see a score draw...damn Rashford.
    I don't think Spurs will win at Stamford Bridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope so, but I can see them getting a draw against Man U. That will only be enough if Tottenham draw/lose against Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    West Brom you magnificent ****ing plebs! Glorious...

*sheds tear*
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Tony pulis you baseball capped berk, i love you!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.