Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bandwagon Leicester Thread I Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    To laugh it off suggests some obvious bias. Was horrible conduct, fabregas reaction for having studs dragged along his hand was reasonable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Totally agree the fact his hand was sore shown he had been clipped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    I assume the parade will be on the Monday after the last day of the season, need to get a day off tomorrow from work.

How many bans will that end up with and how the **** did Dier get away without a ban?

Loving the Tottenham forum too arm.
    Yea that Dier foul was a straight red, he didn't even get a 2nd yellow. And the foul that stopped play after the Dier, jumped into the legs from behind, straight red, too.

These guys don't deserve jack ****. And people gave Vardy a hard time for supposedly diving. And this lot would have been the alternative to winning? Nah, Leicester all the way, well done boys!

ReputationRep:
    The scenes

Imagine what Tom.Gotze is feeling right now

ReputationRep:
    11 changes for Everton at home? (Schwarzer, Amartey, Wasilewski, Benalouane, Chilwell, Dyer, Inler, James, Albrighton, Vardy, Gray)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    The scenes

Imagine what Tom.Gotze is feeling right now
    I can see them falling away tbf

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I can see them falling away tbf
    is that what tom is thinking or you?

ReputationRep:
    Really want Andy KING to lift the trophy and play the last two games as he is the one player who has been at Leicester for years and won the league 1 title, championship and premier league title.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Jamie Vardy is actually havin' a party right now at his house

Amazing, truly amazing, and they did it with 2 games left, never in a million years could anyone have predicted this and I'm honestly not sure if there's ever been a sporting achievement more unlikely (some bookies had them at 5000/1), yes everyone else were inconsistent at the top of the table, but you can't take it away from Leicester, they weren't lucky or anything, they fully deserve it, they have been the most consistent team all season and with a squad a fraction of the value of City, Arsenal, Spurs, United, well done Leicester!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    To laugh it off suggests some obvious bias. Was horrible conduct, fabregas reaction for having studs dragged along his hand was reasonable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To laugh it off suggests I've been accused of bias for mocking a footballer rolling around, by someone who has been a teensy bit biased in this thread. Cheer the **** up!

ReputationRep:
    Well done Leicester!

ReputationRep:
    Carragher on the verge of tears.

Scott Parker looking like a school cook.

Party and Vardy's

https://twitter.com/FuchsOfficial/st...42055995392000

SCEEEEENNNNNNNEEEESSSSS!

ReputationRep:
    What just happened lol

ReputationRep:
    Prefer it this way because now the home game is going to be awesome, and it doesn't matter what the result is.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Too late to join the bandwagon?!

Congrats Leicester

ReputationRep:
    The reaction of the Leicester players:

https://twitter.com/FuchsOfficial/st...42055995392000

And it has 100k retweets in 15 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    Heading into town now, looks like I might be struggle to get in to work tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    congratz to the foxes!

ReputationRep:
    Harry Kane arrested

ReputationRep:
    What songs to Leicester fans sing?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.