Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im currently doing a level 3 apprenticeship with my local council. Could someone please help me out because I am working towards Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration and I don’t know how much UCAS points it offers, my tutor can’t tell me because even she don’t know, It’s not graded on DD or MM.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryannlal)
    Hi, im currently doing a level 3 apprenticeship with my local council. Could someone please help me out because I am working towards Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration and I don’t know how much UCAS points it offers, my tutor can’t tell me because even she don’t know, It’s not graded on DD or MM.
    If it is this: http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...BA_Issue_3.pdf then that doesn't currently attract any UCAS tariff points.

That doesn't mean it isn't something universities will consider for entry to a degree - it just means Pearson haven't paid UCAS a bunch of cash to work out the tariff points.

If that is the course concerned I would recommend contacting the universities you're interested in with that link and explaining your current circumstances and what you're interested in studying. They might take a while to come back but they should be able to say if you'd be eligible for an offer or not....and if not what they recommend you study to prepare you best for their courses.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.