Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are the best halls to live in at QMUL?
    Are halls good for postgrad students??

ReputationRep:
    I can only really speak of undergrad halls at QM - I stayed in France House - and that was generally pretty good.

Postgrad halls are really central to campus as far as I'm aware, although I know some postgrads opt to live on the other side of campus, too. For some reason, I seem to think there are some postgrad halls behind Varey and Maynard? Not sure, but they are still really central.

Halls are halls. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you end up with sick-stained curtains like my friend at King's College (I know, right?). Just go with your gut instinct. Campus is amazing, it's so homely.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gastin)
    What are the best halls to live in at QMUL?
    Are halls good for postgrad students??
    You know, we're only slightly biased, but one of them's got to be Magenta House!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prodigy Living)
    You know, we're only slightly biased, but one of them's got to be Magenta House!
    I think that's a little out of my price range! haha
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gastin)
    I think that's a little out of my price range! haha
    What's your price range, we can still help recommend some other potential residences for you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.