Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone's here?

ReputationRep:
    Iv accepted nursing in walsall jan 17, im from ireland, are you living on campus or what you going to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiona272)
    Iv accepted nursing in walsall jan 17, im from ireland, are you living on campus or what you going to do?
    Hey, how did you accept your offer? Because I was sent an email confirming my offer in 2017, but it doesn't show up on eVision and UCAS track. I just got the email yesterday though.

ReputationRep:
    I live near campus:-)

ReputationRep:
    anybody been offered September 17?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny_1)
    anybody been offered September 17?
    Yes me and The Diplomat. will be there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whirlp00l)
    Yes me and The Diplomat. will be there
    hopefully it'll be good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    hopefully it'll be good
    I'm thinking about changing to gender studies, i think it's better. what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whirlp00l)
    I'm thinking about changing to gender studies, i think it's better. what do you think?
    Youth Sports seems interesting tbh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.