Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name Ideas for a TEA CAFÉ BUSINESS Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,I'm working on a branding project where I have to come up with a brand extension for an existing brand. Teapigs is the chosen brand which currently operates online only. So in term of the extension, I was thinking to start a a tea exclusive café/teahouse. However, I'm stuck for an idea for a name for the café as it will be under the brand name Teapigs. Therefore the name has to suggest something related to "tea" or "pigs" possibly. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Not going to lie, a similar topic came up about 5 years ago as a 'just for fun' sort of thing and

curiositea
    infinitea
    'The Tea Junction'
    and my favourite
    'Tea-Rex'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissKayenaat)
    Hello,I'm working on a branding project where I have to come up with a brand extension for an existing brand. Teapigs is the chosen brand which currently operates online only. So in term of the extension, I was thinking to start a a tea exclusive café/teahouse. However, I'm stuck for an idea for a name for the café as it will be under the brand name Teapigs. Therefore the name has to suggest something related to "tea" or "pigs" possibly. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    Tea Break

ReputationRep:
    The Pink Mug

OMFG BRAIN BLAST

Higgledy Piggle-Tea!!!!! <------- WHAT DO I WIN?!?!?!?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.