The Student Room Group

A dog chased my girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
Lmao

Why would you want another orang-utan if I'm there though?
Just paint me reddish-brown and I'm pretty much there :tongue:

Haha! Not the same :wink:
Umg Nu way
Reply 22
Original post by mango peeler
:rofl: last night we're coming from the shops and this dog just dashes out of nowhere and jumps up at her and keeps trying to do..something, I've no idea. And she's screaming and weakly kicking at it and I'm just standing there in awe at this animal like at that moment...I realised that dogs are animals :indiff: lol They're so domesticated but how did this little creature smell the ovulation on this innocent young female? O_o I'd never seen it before.

She screeched at me to make it go away and the dog owner finally showed up right and he said, "Biscuit!" but Biscuit didn't give a ****. It was growling and it would listen to its owner who was trying not to laugh on the steps (like he could've come scooped and chained the dog up but he didn't lmao), and then other people walking by were dying laughing and so am I but my girl's on the verge of tears tripping over her own feet trying to get away :rofl:

Well I did take the bags (so she wouldn't drop them) but that was all the service I gave. He just kept growling and jumping up on its hind legs at her butt (he even managed to snag on once), and she just kept screaming and the owner just kept ********ting and the passerby just kept laughing and I just jogged around in laughter myself and pretended to leave her. Lasted maybe a powerful 2 minutes.

Oh don't worry, the dog is fine :h: Not so sure how traumatised my gf is though...

:rofl:
Original post by ForgetMe
I'll laugh when your gf will dump you :laugh:

:eek4: thanks :grumble: lool
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I would be scared if a big strange dog went for me like that :frown:

She actually had tears but recovered pretty quickly with a hug lol
and when the guy finally came to get Biscuit...
Original post by Twinpeaks
OP, you are a pervert.

wot

Original post by Imperion
Cows are scary AF bruh...

Where I grew up they just stroll in the middle of the road. Holding up traffic like they're celebrities, and they try to leap onto cars so now culturally if your car is smashed up everyone knows it was probs a cow.

#MadCowDisease
Original post by WoodyMKC
If you don't buy her a pack of biscuits for the next time you see her, you've missed a serious opportunity for comedy...

lmfao I should just emphasise for no reason the word "biscuit" every time I say it, forever... or until we ever break up if we do. And even if we do break up I'll still say it :colone:

like..."do you want some...biscuits...from the shops?"
"but Biscuit didn't give a ****" :laugh:
Original post by kandykissesxox
I'll never understand why dogs are allowed to use public transport tbh. I've encountered many dogs on the bus and I've had some embarassing experiences myself, lol I know the feels :frown: Girl can't even dodge a dog without getting stares 💤

What pisses me off is when the owner throws the "oh the dog won't bite" remark. I get stressed on another level srsly..

I've never seen the dog on public transport thing except for like the blind, or it's hidden in a bag lol Ive never just seen a full out dog just jogging around :rofl: but eh I've not taken public transport in ages so mayhaps.

I hate when the owner just leaves the leash all long as **** so the dog is so far away from it. So with the distance between them they're taking up the whole pavement. :colonhash: Now I have to jump-rope over the damn leash.

Where I grew up they just stroll in the middle of the road. Holding up traffic like they're celebrities, and they try to leap onto cars so now culturally if your car is smashed up everyone knows it was probs a cow.

#MadCowDisease

I remember once when I was like 8 this cow chased me down the road, I lost my favourite shirt that day. :moon:
I remember once when I was like 8 this cow chased me down the road, I lost my favourite shirt that day. :moon:

lmfao oh jesus I wish I could've seen that :rofl:
lmfao oh jesus I wish I could've seen that :rofl:

Thanks at laughing at my misery bro :colonhash: That cow was high on weed.
Thanks at laughing at my misery bro :colonhash: That cow was high on weed.

I mean I laughed at my girl almost shitting herself as well :toofunny: I clearly have a sadistic sense of humour :colone: how did you even go from, minding your own business strolling down the road to...being chased by a cow? :rofl:
I mean I laughed at my girl almost shitting herself as well :toofunny: I clearly have a sadistic sense of humour :colone: how did you even go from, minding your own business strolling down the road to...being chased by a cow? :rofl:

1) Walk down the road 2) Spot raging cow running amok 3) Start running 4) Gets close to you, go under the barbed wire, leaving your shirt and run through maize plantations until you don't see no cow. 5) Make you way back.... shirtless.
1) Walk down the road 2) Spot raging cow running amok 3) Start running 4) Gets close to you, go under the barbed wire, leaving your shirt and run through maize plantations until you don't see no cow. 5) Make you way back.... shirtless.

barbed wire? plantations?

Were you escaping slavery? O_o :rofl:
barbed wire? plantations?

Were you escaping slavery? O_o :rofl:

Bruh, I was in some remote place in Kenya. Like the place Google Maps doesn't even recognise.
Bruh, I was in some remote place in Kenya. Like the place Google Maps doesn't even recognise.

lmao oh I see.
QUOTE=mango peeler;62489663]I've never seen the dog on public transport thing except for like the blind, or it's hidden in a bag lol Ive never just seen a full out dog just jogging around :rofl: but eh I've not taken public transport in ages so mayhaps.

I hate when the owner just leaves the leash all long as **** so the dog is so far away from it. So with the distance between them they're taking up the whole pavement. :colonhash: Now I have to jump-rope over the damn leash.

"In a bag", who hides a dog in a bag?
I always see bulldogs with some chavy owner behind it all...

True. I'm really awkward in a way, if I see a dog heading towards me on the street I'll cross the road to the opposite side asap (I bait myself out but still).

My TSR is so messed up, I can't emoji or anything idk why
:eek4: thanks :grumble: lool

Also, hopefully next time dog will hump on your leg :colone:
Reply 39
I wish my sense of smell was that good.

Quick Reply

Latest