Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I wish my sense of smell was that good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Damn immigrant dogs! :shakecane:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seriously tho, may be funny at first but help a girl out when she's being sexually humiliated in public famalam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacesso)
    I wish my sense of smell was that good.
    See. Somebody understands a man's fascinations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Also, hopefully next time dog will hump on your leg
    It would an experience to rememba!

(Original post by kandykissesxox)
    QUOTE=mango peeler;62489663]I've never seen the dog on public transport thing except for like the blind, or it's hidden in a bag lol Ive never just seen a full out dog just jogging around :rofl: but eh I've not taken public transport in ages so mayhaps.

I hate when the owner just leaves the leash all long as **** so the dog is so far away from it. So with the distance between them they're taking up the whole pavement. Now I have to jump-rope over the damn leash.
    "In a bag", who hides a dog in a bag?
    I always see bulldogs with some chavy owner behind it all...

True. I'm really awkward in a way, if I see a dog heading towards me on the street I'll cross the road to the opposite side asap (I bait myself out but still).

My TSR is so messed up, I can't emoji or anything idk why[/QUOTE]

ew your quoting game is lame, shame. lol
    ya. In a bag. You can carry dogs in little bag like carry cages lol and I've seen it here or there, and others just stuff lapdogs in their purses. And his little face pops out. A major reason I feel lucky to be a driver

ReputationRep:
    mango peeler heard from Daadi lately?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    mango peeler heard from Daadi lately?
    her wifi is ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    her wifi is ****
    :lol: phone her then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    :lol: phone her then.
    no landline

ReputationRep:
    Eh? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Eh? :confused:
    Your post mentioned "damned immigrants" for no necessary reason. :ciao: And then you mocked me using "famalam." And it was just not funny.

ReputationRep:
    Your post mentioned "damned immigrants" for no necessary reason. :ciao:
    I was parodying isolationists dude e.g. UKIP style/in the wake of Cologne. I don't actually believe the dog was an immigrant, it's a form of satire :laugh:

And then you mocked me using "famalam." And it was just not funny.
    I use fam/famalam from time to time for mildly comedic (random) effect :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I was parodying isolationists dude e.g. UKIP style/in the wake of Cologne. I don't actually believe the dog was an immigrant, it's a form of satire :laugh:

I use fam/famalam from time to time for mildly comedic (random) effect :dontknow:
    Never seen you use fam except in a mocking manner with a racial undertone to it since you only say it to TSR members of colour. Have you ever said it to Precious Illusions or Viva Emptiness or Profesh?

ReputationRep:
    Never seen you use fam except in a mocking manner with a racial undertone to it since you only say it to TSR members of colour
    Interesting theory :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Fam: 41 instances

Famalam: 16 instances

Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't be so salty amgio, lighten up

Have you ever said it to Precious Illusions or Viva Emptiness or Profesh?
    No clue

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: last night we're coming from the shops and this dog just dashes out of nowhere and jumps up at her and keeps trying to do..something, I've no idea. And she's screaming and weakly kicking at it and I'm just standing there in awe at this animal like at that moment...I realised that dogs are animals :indiff: lol They're so domesticated but how did this little creature smell the ovulation on this innocent young female? O_o I'd never seen it before.

She screeched at me to make it go away and the dog owner finally showed up right and he said, "Biscuit!" but Biscuit didn't give a ****. It was growling and it would listen to its owner who was trying not to laugh on the steps (like he could've come scooped and chained the dog up but he didn't lmao), and then other people walking by were dying laughing and so am I but my girl's on the verge of tears tripping over her own feet trying to get away :rofl:

Well I did take the bags (so she wouldn't drop them) but that was all the service I gave. He just kept growling and jumping up on its hind legs at her butt (he even managed to snag on once), and she just kept screaming and the owner just kept ********ting and the passerby just kept laughing and I just jogged around in laughter myself and pretended to leave her. Lasted maybe a powerful 2 minutes.

Oh don't worry, the dog is fine Not so sure how traumatised my gf is though...
    You jerk you didn't even bother to help and and prioritised the bag because she would drop it?!! ugh she needs to break up with you ASAP she deserves so much better that you but you sound like I troll so idk...

ReputationRep:
    Interesting theory :holmes:No clue
    lmao at you researching it :erm:
    I bet all those people you said it to were of colour.

(Original post by sadly)
    You jerk you didn't even bother to help and and prioritised the bag because she would drop it?!! ugh she needs to break up with you ASAP she deserves so much better that you but you sound like I troll so idk...
    Everyone knows me here so no. And two it's not that deep, she's fine, she even laughed at herself afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    lmao at you researching it :erm:
    You're the one making pretty serious claims hombre. Just felt you might like to observe the facts before jumping to damning conclusions :yy:

I bet all those people you said it to were of colour
    Alright, I'll take that bet. A grand says they weren't :scrooge:

Everyone knows me here so no
    Is your name Ron?

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    You're the one making pretty serious claims hombre. Just felt you might like to observe the facts before jumping to damning conclusions :yy:
    I don't watch the lame things you watch. But it's true. I'm a recognisable member here. :indiff:

No. It's true. You do use it with only members of colour. If you used it with known white members you wouldn't have said "no clue" when I asked...which means you haven't. Which means you've used it all those times with people who aren't white. I've seen you do it.

ReputationRep:

ew your quoting game is lame, shame. lol
    ya. In a bag. You can carry dogs in little bag like carry cages lol and I've seen it here or there, and others just stuff lapdogs in their purses. And his little face pops out. A major reason I feel lucky to be a driver
    I apologise, the quoting on my computer has been unintentionally messing up as of recent not sure why the TSR site is so f*cked up. It's fine on my phone though 😂

I'm just picturing a Beverly Hills chihuahua😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    I apologise, the quoting on my computer has been unintentionally messing up as of recent not sure why the TSR site is so f*cked up. It's fine on my phone though 😂

I'm just picturing a Beverly Hills chihuahua😎
    It's fine I'm playing with you.

lmao exactly.

ReputationRep:
    I don't watch the lame things you watch
    Ron is sad :sad:

If you used it with known white members you wouldn't have said "no clue" when I asked...which means you haven't
    I said I have no clue whether I've used the terminology in question with the 3 members you named :facepalm2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.