The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Why do you care? Who are you?

Because it feels like you're talking about me :redface: that's why i asked if this is about someone on TSR :/
Is this about someone on TSR?

This person made an annonymous post for a reason. They have the right to protect the identity of themselves and the people they refer to so stop trying to get information out of them.
Because it feels like you're talking about me :redface: that's why i asked if this is about someone on TSR :/

Maybe it is, but who are you??
This person made an annonymous post for a reason. They have the right to protect the identity of themselves and the people they refer to so stop trying to get information out of them.

Thank you
Original post by georgiaswift
Dear everyone who has and will comment on this thread,

So many of you are hurting because of another person. They aren't worth your time. Keep your head up, you can get past this! I'm here for anyone and everyone who needs to talk :smile:

Love, me

Dear you,

Up top. :five:

Love, me
Maybe it is, but who are you??

Erm if you don't mind can you tell me what letter does your username begin with? because i don't want to confuse you with any other member
Erm if you don't mind can you tell me what letter does your username begin with? because i don't want to confuse you with any other member

anonymous six, stop. It's not fair on the member who wishes to retain anonymity and is a breach of TSR rules (I sound so sad right now)

I'm sorry but why do you care even if it is you? Why don't you say what letter your username begins with and I'll tell you if it is you?
anonymous six, stop. It's not fair on the member who wishes to retain anonymity and is a breach of TSR rules (I sound so sad right now)

^^^ this :smile: well said beautiful :h: x
Reply 29
Dear Sir,

**** you for giving me a 3 day notice to do an entire ****ing section of coursework :colonhash:
and not just any coursework
CHEMISTRY COURSEWORK

you sunnuva :angry:

loveHate,

Me ¬_¬
Original post by z33
Dear Sir,

**** you for giving me a 3 day notice to do an entire ****ing section of coursework :colonhash:
and not just any coursework
CHEMISTRY COURSEWORK

you sunnuva :angry:

loveHate,

Me ¬_¬

:jumphug:
smash it girl :h:
:lovehug: xxxxx
Also, dear you *points*

Love, me.

Dear you,

You are very special to me. Thinking about you makes me very happy. My heart skips a beat every time I see you. I loved how you'd said hello to me outside then came into a room full of people and just talked to me. When everyone called you rude for ignoring them you said you'd already said hello to me. You made me feel very special. :smile:

Love, me.

^^^ this :smile: well said beautiful :h: x

Thank you
dear you,

you cant treat me like that. you cant expect me to not develop feelings if you touch or kiss me. its hard for me because i know what kind of stuff you do on parties with other girls and its hurting me because I'm falling for u. stop being so childish and realise that our situation isnt just something irrelevant

love,
me :frown:

Did you send me a PM after reading what I wrote?
Dear you,

youre the nicest guy ive known but there are faults that i cant accept, whenever i try to talk about them, you get angry and ignore me
cant even be normal with others because of you, even though i know theres so much youre hiding
i dont know why i keep trying though

love
you wouldn't even care
Dear you,

Thank you so much for showing me that you don't care about me. It hurts but now I can move on from you. I can now stop waiting for your message everyday; a message that is never going to come.
It's time that I kept my distance from you so goodbye.

Love me

waow
Dear you,

you need a slap on the face

love me:h:
Dear you

I love you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending