"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Anonymous #101
Report 2 years ago
Dear you,

Stop being so goddamn handsome. I can't look at you without catching my breath. I keep finding excuses to walk past your lab, or go past the NMR room when I know you're in there. You're so beautiful it hurts. I know nothing can ever happen but I wish we could at least be good friends. You're one of the smartest guys I know- PhD at Oxford!- it's unfair someone can be so perfect.

Lots of love, me.

PS: I'm trying my hardest to get over you- stop being so nice!

Dear God,

Please send me my next crush soon, so I can get over the above. Preferably not somewhere I'm working for the next year (ahem), mutual friends would be better.

Thanks <3

Love, me.
Anonymous #148
Report 2 years ago
Dear you,

It's quite apparent from our interactions that we have some sort of connection, based on what we've both said and do. I think you're an amazing person and I can't seem to wonder if there is more going on, I'd love for there to be more. Just have to play my cards right but I do hope we get somewhere.

From me.
username1942323
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
this has made me tear up

:hugs:
Erm
Might aswell tell me who you are please?
Anonymous #179
Report 2 years ago
Dear u

All i want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it's killing me inside. But i cant because if i do i'll just make you upset if you hear me.
The only option left is to lock myself in bathroom. Hold my tears and try to shut my mouth *stops breathing, grabs stomach*. Cut myself as many times as i need it. Tightly grab my wrist where i just cut. Runs it under cold water. Clean the blood. Leave as nothing happened.

From the other world, from your sister.
Anonymous #176
Report 2 years ago
Dear u

All i want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it's killing me inside. But i cant because if i do i'll just make you upset if you hear me.
The only option left is to lock myself in bathroom. Hold my tears and try to shut my mouth *stops breathing, grabs stomach*. Cut myself as many times as i need it. Tightly grab my wrist where i just cut. Runs it under cold water. Clean the blood. Leave as nothing happened.

:console:
Matrix123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Dear u

PM if you need:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #179
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Matrix123)

PM if you need:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It might be worth talking about it to someone, or even just venting to get it all out there?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #179
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Matrix123)
It might be worth talking about it to someone, or even just venting to get it all out there?
Posted from TSR Mobile
To who? I've noone
AndrewSCO
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
To who? I've noone
Matrix already offered to talk and I know she'd be absolutely happy to help, likewise you can feel free to PM me also and I can try and talk it through with you too! Even if you feel like you don't have anyone around you there's plenty people on here who I know would be more than happy to try and help you even if you feel like you don't know them

My PMs are always open if you need and I know Matrix will be the same! Hope you find some comfort soon
Anonymous #179
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AndrewSCO)
Matrix already offered to talk and I know she'd be absolutely happy to help, likewise you can feel free to PM me also and I can try and talk it through with you too! Even if you feel like you don't have anyone around you there's plenty people on here who I know would be more than happy to try and help you even if you feel like you don't know them

My PMs are always open if you need and I know Matrix will be the same! Hope you find some comfort soon
Thanks for both of you offers.
I can't PM anonymously though, can i?
AndrewSCO
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not that I know unfortunately but I've had anonymous people PM me about problems before and you can absolutely trust me not to say/do anything you wouldn't like. I know that might not mean a lot from someone you don't know but the offer is there if you decide you want to!
Anonymous #179
Report 2 years ago
Not that I know unfortunately but I've had anonymous people PM me about problems before and you can absolutely trust me not to say/do anything you wouldn't like. I know that might not mean a lot from someone you don't know but the offer is there if you decide you want to!
I know i can trust you.
We have talked before btw, not much but i still remember. You might not remember though.
I'm sorry, i dont wanna talk about it anyways.
Thank you
AndrewSCO
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know i can trust you.
We have talked before btw, not much but i still remember. You might not remember though.
I'm sorry, i dont wanna talk about it anyways.
Thank you
I'm sure I'd remember
That's okay Door is always open if you change your mind, I hope you start to feel better soon and find someone you can talk to about it
Anonymous #179
Report 2 years ago
I'm sure I'd remember
That's okay Door is always open if you change your mind, I hope you start to feel better soon and find someone you can talk to about it

Thanks
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Absolutely:yy:
Thanks for that Andrew
If you wanted to speak to either without revealing your identity, you could always use another email to create another account on here for the purpose of PMing about this?
Posted from TSR Mobile
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Maybe make another account with another email address for that?
Rest assured though, people keep pms secret and don't let anyone know others hings without their consent. At least that's the way i run.
Don't bottle ot up inside. Pms are always open
Anonymous #137
Report 2 years ago
Dear you,

I hate how to some, being bi or a lesbian is such a big deal. I like girls and I like boys. And what? What is the big deal? The fact that you cannot accept it just makes me not want to open up to other people. Only a few people in my life know that I am and accept me for it, yet you are one of those people that don't and I don't know why. Its not a phase. I know who I like and your opinion is not going to change it. I hate you as it is and this just makes me want to hate you even more. Urgh fgs I just wish you weren't in my life.

Love never,
Me
Anonymous #176
Report 2 years ago
Dear you
How can I tell anyone how stuck I feel, when noone will believe you do that? How can you have so much powerr over me? I want to go for a bath or at least a shower... but I know if I do you'll start at me over that too. I can't do anything right, every little thing you pick apart. And I know that if I don't come out of my room, you'll have another go at me. But I just want to avoid you.
I know you've been through a lot, but you don't realise you are making me go through something of a similar level.
Inside, I'm crying all the time.
From your younger sister, someone you should be looking after, not making my life hell.
Anonymous #139
Report 2 years ago
Dear You

So I'm your 'soul mate' and 'best friend' but you've quite easily managed to move on and jump into a relationship. That's how it looks to me. You're blocked on everything yet I still managed to stumble on something and I didn't like it. Further proof that everything you told me is complete BS. Good riddance, you would never have treated me good. Very much hope you don't treat the new girl like the way you did me, but most leopards never change their spots.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (95)
16.73%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (60)
10.56%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (100)
17.61%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (85)
14.96%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (57)
10.04%
How can I be the best version of myself? (171)
30.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise