The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
No I had a fight with someone ☹️

:hugs: who?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you (the one who was meant to be there for me)

You have me so confused, you give of so many mixed signals.

One moment you want to try and rebuild our bond and actually want me in your life but then the next moment you are wanting to move abroad and having no mention of where I fit in your life.

You were suppose to be there for me but instead you werent, I don't know if it's due to you illnesses or what, but I know I need to move on and not hold on the hope you may one day want me again, because holding onto that hope is tearing me apart.

All I ever wanted in my life was you there for me and for you to be the role you are meant to be, but you couldn't do that, may it be due to your illnesses or due to some other reason,no don't know.

From me, the confused letter behind person. :sigh:
Dear me,

When someone kindly says 'you can talk to me about it' why do you automatically write thank you. Why do you always say youre ok when you are actually crying and crying, want to hit yourself, bang ur head to get the ****ing thoughts and memories out of this, shout, yell, cry, be like arghhhh **** MY LIFE, you want to be on your knees wanting to punch the floor, burst out crying and ARGHHHHHH.
Inside, you want to cry, you want the world to hear you scream, you want them to know how ****ing unhappy you are but instead of doing that you say 'i'm okay thanks' WHY? You do know the ****ing consequences of this ****? You say you try to stop doing this to yourself, so why dont you open up? Tell someone, anyone. No, not anyone, EVERYONE. It'd be too much for one person. get the **** out of yourself, get all the bad out THIS WAY, not the wrong way. Not that again :frown: please. I dont want you do that to yourself. Enough is enough now. Go get help.

From me, your own self.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you (the one who was meant to be there for me)

You have me so confused, you give of so many mixed signals.

One moment you want to try and rebuild our bond and actually want me in your life but then the next moment you are wanting to move abroad and having no mention of where I fit in your life.

You were suppose to be there for me but instead you werent, I don't know if it's due to you illnesses or what, but I know I need to move on and not hold on the hope you may one day want me again, because holding onto that hope is tearing me apart.

All I ever wanted in my life was you there for me and for you to be the role you are meant to be, but you couldn't do that, may it be due to your illnesses or due to some other reason,no don't know.

From me, the confused letter behind person. :sigh:

Spoiler

Dear my phone,

I'm sorry for throwing you across the room. Youre not unbreakable. I got out of control. Apologise for the last time aswell. I know you arent waterproof either. Sorry
Glad you didnt break. I hope you're not hurt. Coz i'm hurt and broke. I dont know where to get myself fixed from. I'd know if you broke, but me...maybe you can tell where? Tell me.
I'm honestly going mental. Mental like ****. My head's hurting really bad. I'm having to hold it. Oh my neck. Eyes. Swollen eyes. Shoulders. Worn out. Tired of carrying this weight. My shoulder are broken
Dear anyone,

Can someone tell me where i belong to?
Just one answer. Simple answer. Nothing too complicated for my ****ed up brain.

Thanks you.
Dear you,

I want to cry. But i have so much to. I cried so much already. But still i feel like it wasnt enough.
I have so much to do...
And ****ing revision? Omg **** the mocks, i dont really care.
I'm sorry i know you wanted me to bright future. You still want to. But you're gone. So it all ended that day.
Dear this thread,

Sorry for this.
I'll leave you for now.
Dear me,

Why is it that you/I can never do anything in time? Why is it so hard to do schoolwork, even though the material is not difficult at all? Why must I be such a lazy procrastinator? Why can I not get over that? Why do I waste hours upon hours on useless internet browsing simply because I do not want to do anything? Why am I allowing myself and my life to fade away?

I hate it! I hate how I can never bring myself to do anything so much! It only causes harm and trouble and I know it, yet I cannot stop.

I always thought I was strong enough to overcome any challenge that life puts in my path.

That might be true, but only for challenges life throws at me. There is one challenge I can never defeat.

Myself.

With love,
Me
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo
Dear me,

Why is it that you/I can never do anything in time? Why is it so hard to do schoolwork, even though the material is not difficult at all? Why must I be such a lazy procrastinator? Why can I not get over that? Why do I waste hours upon hours on useless internet browsing simply because I do not want to do anything? Why am I allowing myself and my life to fade away?

I hate it! I hate how I can never bring myself to do anything so much! It only causes harm and trouble and I know it, yet I cannot stop.

I always thought I was strong enough to overcome any challenge that life puts in my path.

That might be true, but only for challenges life throws at me. There is one challenge I can never defeat.

Myself.

With love,
Me

:hugs: :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't know them :lol:
Dear You,
Hey, its been a while. How's everything? I miss you so much. I wish I could see you, without the pain and the emotion that comes with doing so. I'm sorry I disappeared last time I saw you without saying goodbye, but I didn't want to hurt by doing something you didn't want me to. I still have your cards; maybe I'll see you around. Hopefully your boyfriend can keep you happy, you deserve that much.
Love, Me
Dear you,

I want to cry. But i have so much to. I cried so much already. But still i feel like it wasnt enough.
I have so much to do...
And ****ing revision? Omg **** the mocks, i dont really care.
I'm sorry i know you wanted me to bright future. You still want to. But you're gone. So it all ended that day.

You are my inspiration. Don't fight me on this :colonhash:
It lives on -with you. You say there's no bright future. I say there is. It's hiding, getting ready for you. You'll see it, one day.
I wonder if you are good at art hmm. Ever tried to draw or paint your feelings? I tried a long time ago. Let's just say it was lots of scribbles :colondollar: erm, and the paper even ripped...
And scrunched up...the poor paper... sorry paper
Dear everyone
I'm back to posting
Yes I constantly change my mind :tongue:
Still the things I said before still stands
Love me :hugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Great to see you are back :hugs:
How have you been?

Same i don't know if its good or bad that im back to posting lol
Been good. Hope you've been well? :hugs:
I'm honestly going mental. Mental like ****. My head's hurting really bad. I'm having to hold it. Oh my neck. Eyes. Swollen eyes. Shoulders. Worn out. Tired of carrying this weight. My shoulder are broken

close your eyes. Calm down. Breath slowly. Read what i'm gonna say very slowly.
You are not going mental. You think you are, but believe me its just you rn. I'm telling you it will get better. Not making this up to make you feel better. You know its from my experience. 100% experience. It will get better. Now you might say 'but you dont seem to have gone better?' believe me i have. I might not be happy, life still has its ups and down, maybe more downs, but when i look back, i can tell that i am better. Dont lose hope.
It's okay to cry. But it's not okay to cry all the time. I used to. Then i got used to it. Now i regret it because i cant stop it. Dont make the same mistake. Wipe your tears now. You've cried enough. Lift your arm, put your hand on your heart. Right in the middle. Its beating isnt it? Its beating fast? You're alive. You cant change it. You're not allowed to. Always remember that. I know you wont always remember, but i'll remind you. Just like you reminded me.
Try and calm down.
Please little baby :colondollar: you're so strong. So so so much. Your shoulders arent broken. Shoulders dont break. They become stronger. And it hurts when they're becoming stronger. Thats all! Hold on.
No no no! No questions. If you have any questions, then just you're overthinking. Shush. Dont overthink
Close your eyes now. No more tears ok? :colondollar:
Love you SO much! :lovehug::jumphug::hugs::lovehug::lovehug::love::jumphug:
Attachment not found

Attachment not found
Dear You,
Won't you be my valentine?
Cheesy af but are we not all sometimes?
Ly lots,
From me
Dear You,
Won't you be my valentine?