Can you please eat more?!
    And stop being horrible to yourself
    And stop zoning out
    It's annoying when you do that
    K???
    Good
    Love me

Dear you,

I can't even begin to describe the disappointment. I was there for you always. When you were going through hell... I was by your side as you had to talk to the police. I was still there for you when you had to go to a hearing.

It was 4am, you would call - and I would answer.

I guess life moves on.

I had bad news, I was torn into pieces and all alone. You said you were there for me if I wanted to talk. The first thing you did was patronise and condescend me. I should have taken that as a sign and shut myself off. But I told you when the worst happened. And you ignored me...

If I am being honest to myself, I've known of your nature. Your second face really manifested itself recently. Talking to friends you "don't like" about things that "aren't [you]".

You always say that humans have no morals - perhaps you're right. Farm animals are not the only animals. Our Kingdom is Animalia.

- You're not better than me. I'll say that loud and clear.

It hurts because beside you, I don't have anyone else to say all this to. I can't keep it all in because it hurts and it's destroying me inside.

I want to talk about what this means for the future; I want to talk about how I'm going to bounce back. I want to tell you how my outlook has changed.

I don't want to tell you anything. No - not anymore.

Loss is hard, and it's even harder when loss leads you to another loss; it never rains but it pours.

ReputationRep:
    Dear my Alevel chemistry paper 1,

OK first, i don't understand you. You give 5 marks for something difficult to work out. That, i understand why. But you also give 1 mark for something that takes more time than a 5 marker WHY? Just because it is a multiple choice question??? :mad2: the choices were not even useful :argh:

Next. Why do you give us a bunch of text to read when the question is NOT EVEN RELATED TO IT :mad2:

Me, hate you so much.

Dear my Alevel chemitry paper 2,

All of the above applies, BUT you were a little bit nicer. Thank you.

Me.

Dear You,
    :sigh:
    From Me

Dear you,
    Everything's different when you take off the rose tinted glasses. I used to be so infatuated by you and think about you all the time. After what was a recovery that took too long, I can now see what our relationship truly was. It was pure lust with a few good conversations on the side. We were both selfish in different ways. I can definitely look forward into the future knowing I can find a companion again, one that I click with more than I did with you. I know you've changed a lot since going to uni and it's sad that you didnt want to stay friends but as I said to you that is your loss. You're not making me sad and breaking me down anymore. You had broke me but I picked myself up and have risen to more than I ever was. So thank you for making me who I am today, a stronger more confident person who knows their worth. I never needed you.
    All the best,
    Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    lol thanks for wasting your half term. You will regret it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I don't know what to say exactly, but you can read my heart. You know what's going through my mind. Ask God to simply make these thoughts disappear forever and ever.

Miss you loads. Love you more than you can think.

Your younger daughter.

Dear you,
    i think i really love you
    normally i just crush on people but ur different, i fancy ur personality more, you treat me with such respect and loveliness unlike the vast majority of everyone
    and your face is really very beautiful
    but it would never work and it would cause too much drama
    i do hope that you find someone who treats you right tho
    u deserve it

Dear you,
    I miss you, a lot of guys have been trying to talk to me and giving me time and attention but I just can't seem to get over what happened. It's a shame though, I've deleted everything but I know there's always some way of getting back in contact. However that won't happen because my pride is stronger than my urges to get back with you. Hope you don't tell the next girl I was a ***** because I never did you wrong. I wish you the best, I will try and get over this by myself. I have faith that God has the right man in store for me and you weren't the one.

From me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,
    i think i really love you
    normally i just crush on people but ur different, i fancy ur personality more, you treat me with such respect and loveliness unlike the vast majority of everyone
    and your face is really very beautiful
    but it would never work and it would cause too much drama
    i do hope that you find someone who treats you right tho
    u deserve it

Dear you,
    I miss you, a lot of guys have been trying to talk to me and giving me time and attention but I just can't seem to get over what happened. It's a shame though, I've deleted everything but I know there's always some way of getting back in contact. However that won't happen because my pride is stronger than my urges to get back with you. Hope you don't tell the next girl I was a ***** because I never did you wrong. I wish you the best, I will try and get over this by myself. I have faith that God has the right man in store for me and you weren't the one.

From me
    Aww, PRSOM to both of you

and lots of hugs :hugs:

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Aww, PRSOM to both of you

and lots of hugs :hugs:
    you're very nice, have you ever been through a heartbreak?

ReputationRep:
    you're very nice, have you ever been through a heartbreak?
    I have been through heartbreak yes.
    I can relate to a lot of what you've said in that post rn

I miss him a lot :/

ReputationRep:
    Dear trolls,

Here is your gift
    *throws a red brick at you face*
    Hope it was enough Now disappear.

Me

ReputationRep:
    dear you,
    dont let me down :no:
    love, me

ReputationRep:
    Dear You,

We are no longer friends
    You've failed to maintain our friendship. I've put a lot into it and you cant be bothered to reply to me anymore.
    So please dont ever speak to me again or you'll regret your decision.

Me

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    I have been through heartbreak yes.
    I can relate to a lot of what you've said in that post rn

I miss him a lot :/
    awww we'll get through it :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    You said no lies
    So you prepared to tell if someone asks the right questions?
    No choice. Truth.
    X

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,
    Stay with me now
    Love me x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    awww we'll get through it :hugs:
    We will in due time

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.