Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

Dear you,

I'm sorry, but I have to let you go. I like you a lot, and you know this too but right now, I can't do this and neither can you. I hope you find someone who loves and cherishes you and maybe in the future we can be together, but my heart isn't in it and you deserve better. I haven't felt this way about someone in such a long time and felt the connection; yet it is clear you need time, space and help to be yourself again. Just remember, I'll always be here for you.

Love me.

Dear you
    I'm sorry :ashamed:
    I'm so scared
    You're here :sadnod:
    But you aren't :no:
    I love you :heart:
    So much :lovehug:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear dad
    I wish I didn't know
    But I do
    It's thrown me
    I love you
    I'm scared
    Please be okay
    Love me :heart:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Dear dad
    I wish I didn't know
    But I do
    It's thrown me
    I love you
    I'm scared
    Please be okay
    Love me :heart:
    :hugs: Awwwwww, whatever it is, he'll be okay, Insha'Allah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    :cry2: I really hope so

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know you were muslim. :getmecoat:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :cry2: I really hope so
    Aww he will. Next time I utter a prayer I'll remember him in there for you.

And it's okay to cry. These things happen to test our resolve and we can only overcome them if we're able to express our feelings in some way.

Um, I don't know what else to say. It's going to be tough but try to stay strong. :hugs:

(Original post by Saba XD)
    Didn't know you were muslim. :getmecoat:
    :lol:

Sometimes I am, or at least I try to be

ReputationRep:
    Aww he will. Next time I utter a prayer I'll remember him in there for you.

And it's okay to cry. These things happen to test our resolve and we can only overcome them if we're able to express our feelings in some way.

Um, I don't know what else to say. It's going to be tough but try to stay strong. :hugs:

Jazakallah brother.

ReputationRep:

Sorry, for being so nosey.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Sorry, for being so nosey.
    Lol I don't blame you. :lol:

A lot of people say that I don't behave or look/dress like a Muslim, probably because of "westernisation" and the things that have pushed those beliefs further and further out of sight over the years.

So it was expected.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I don't blame you. :lol:

A lot of people say that I don't behave or look/dress like a Muslim, probably because of "westernisation" and the things that have pushed those beliefs further and further out of sight over the years.

So it was expected.
    Don't worry, people assume the same thing about me. But, when they get to know me, they realise that I am kind of religious. Minus, the not wearing hijab part though.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

It feels like u have changed , ur not the person I once used to know. I remember you before. I hope the way I feel for u is the way u feel for me bcoz it hurts not knowing. I just wish you were like how u was before I miss that u more, why have u changed? Have u changed ? Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time bcoz I don't think ur feelings are deep as mine are for u and maybe that I care too much but just scared to show it cuz u don't feel that same way. I can't pour my heart out to u n just feel empty in return. Part of me wants to just go far away from u cuz I feel like ur gonna hurt me n do something or have done something to hurt me then the other part of me cares too much n feels attached to let go n feels that u do care but idk. U also seem like your better off without me, from what I know . You don't even know what u rly want its sad, so it seems.

This Is just how I feel

From me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear You,
    I miss you lots and hope you are okay, somewhere out there...
    Maybe you're thinking of me? But it is most likely that you're not. :sad:
    Please take care of yourself!
    Lots of love from,
    Me x

ReputationRep:
    Dear God,

Things seems to be getting better. My brother's home with us again. My sister is getting better. There is no apparent problem with work. Not many problems with money either. We can eat whenever we want. We now have freedom. I have no worries concerning my brother anymore. Everything around me seems to be getting better.

So why is it that i feel upset? Why is it that i want to cry? Why do i feel like there is something wrong? Deep inside i feel as if it's hurting really really bad. I see my siblings around me, they look happy. They smile, laugh and play, and so do i when i'm with them because THEY DO. But is it fake because when i look deep into myself, i can feel this pain. Did i get so used to faking happiness that i now dont even realise when i do? I don't know what is wrong me.

I'm not complaining. I do thank you for what you gave me. I should be grateful. But why do i feel like this?

Dear TSR crush,

You are simply not interested even to just talk to me as a friend. Why is this? I thought we knew each other but you seem so uninterested when we speak I'm actually considering just giving up now.

From someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    Dear God,

Things seems to be getting better. My brother's home with us again. My sister is getting better. There is no apparent problem with work. Not many problems with money either. We can eat whenever we want. We now have freedom. I have no worries concerning my brother anymore. Everything around me seems to be getting better.

So why is it that i feel upset? Why is it that i want to cry? Why do i feel like there is something wrong? Deep inside i feel as if it's hurting really really bad. I see my siblings around me, they look happy. They smile, laugh and play, and so do i when i'm with them because THEY DO. But is it fake because when i look deep into myself, i can feel this pain. Did i get so used to faking happiness that i now dont even realise when i do? I don't know what is wrong me.

I'm not complaining. I do thank you for what you gave me. I should be grateful. But why do i feel like this?
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
    :lovehug:

Omg why do I bother having a TSR crush, it's so silly and not like anything is going to happen

DEar you,
    you are so cute heh
    i liked accidentally seeing you on the tow path today, tbh what on earth were the chances of that like it could have been any muddy path but you were on that one at the exact same time :eek3:
    and you hugged me :love:
    i appreciate you :cube:
    and i should really top my phone up so that i can message you but you are the only person who uses texts tbh everyone else has some other medium

ReputationRep:
    Dear you, aha yep you
    Hope you are sleeping well
    Ah don't be mad, I'm suddenly wide wide awake
    Anyway sent a quick prayer up for you
    Wipe those tears now, come on
    Love you :lovehug: and million and one kisshugs hey

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
    :lovehug:
    Thanks. :hugs:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.