ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Have hope
    But have low expectations
    With regards to me
    I don't want to disappoint you
    Love me xxx

Dear You,

I really really like you and I guess I know now what it means to have this bubble up and burst. I do wish you felt the same way and I so wish I could be the one to make you happy in that way.

But I feel like from what you said today that you'll never feel that way about me and it really makes me think about what I am doing.

Sometimes I feel like I just need someone to like even though other times I am fine. It is very confusing!

I hope you change how you feel soon, because I do genuinely care about you which is so, so strange.

From me

Dear you,

I hate you, and yet I keep looking out for your messages. I'm a mess.

Love, me.

Dear me,

When you were alive, all healthy, you wanted to die.
    Now that you are about to die, you want to live.
    I think your mind is super duper fuked.
    Actually no...
    There is a reason, and it's not just you.
    ''You only realise what you have when you lose it''
    ''You only know the importance of something when it isn't there''
    So what happened with you is that
    You never knew how to live life
    Until this day
    But this day
    This day is too late
    Because the end is near

WRONG.

The end is near for you...
    ...But it's the start of new struggles for
    Your sister
    Your brother
    HA. HA.
    You never thought of this hey?
    Why?
    Everything you did was for yourself
    You thought for yourself
    You lived for yourself

They need you
    But you are leaving them
    All ALONE

Remember when you parents left you
    You were BROKEN
    Correction. You are STILL broken.
    To the point that you are about to die?

Your parents didn't chose to pass away.
    Neither are you now
    But the consequences of your actions are the cause of this fnjfbrvviufhlbdvbkjfhliefolknbjv aug;oaehisdvbfg
    Imagine after you're gone
    Your sister does the same?

Come on heal on your own
    Come on! Get up
    Get up for your sister
    For your brother
    For yourself
    Love them like they loved you
    Kiss them like you have never been kissed
    Embrace life
    Do your best
    Hold on
    Hold on
    Pain end
    But don't let it end by a death.
    You want to end it yourself.
    You will survive
    You will help my sibling to live their life
    Fulfill their dream

You will get a transplant
    You will survive
    You will
    I pray for you
    As you pray for me
    As your sisters prays for
    And even your little brother
    Don't die now
    You have a life to live

From someone who never loved you.
    Yourself

OMG my heart just skipped.
    And another one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sangeeta, did you reply to me, are you on here?

I want to get in touch again. I want to see you.
    The Sangeeta dude, again?!

What's up my man? How you doin?

:toofunny:

Spoiler:
    Show

No seriously, your Sangeeta issue has intrigued me :ninja:

Dear me,

How do you manage to keep falling for people? :rofl: THIS time you're goning to do it right. You know its impossible for anything to ever happen and he'll leave work soon. So DO NOT try to talk or make conversation. Just let things carry on as they are and he will be gone before you know it.

Your own company is more than good enough! You have no one to talk to but you have yourself. Keep loving yourself. You're your own best friend.

Love, me

ReputationRep:
    Dear parents, teachers, peers and just the whole of society,

I don't know what I want, okay? Why does everyone expect you to have a plan or path you want to follow? Why can't someone just be happy to doing everything that they're doing and not have to be forced into doing something? All I want to do is bury myself in my bed right now. I'm tired of saying I might do this or that as an excuse to be left alone, or not be judged. Actually, I'm even more sick of saying "I'm not sure ". Even if I know what I want to do, I know that you'll probably judge me for that too.

Why can't you just let me be? Ugh.

I hate you all.

I want to die because of you, but all you can do is lie, mock and laugh. There is no trace of genuine humanity in you at all. You are a monster.

Dear me,

How do you manage to keep falling for people? :rofl: THIS time you're goning to do it right. You know its impossible for anything to ever happen and he'll leave work soon. So DO NOT try to talk or make conversation. Just let things carry on as they are and he will be gone before you know it.

Your own company is more than good enough! You have no one to talk to but you have yourself. Keep loving yourself. You're your own best friend.

Love, me
    I know the feeling! Currently battling a crush I won't see ever again after a couple of months, it's a shame he's so perfect
    Spoiler:
    Show

I think I know who you are!

I know the feeling! Currently battling a crush I won't see ever again after a couple of months, it's a shame he's so perfect
    Spoiler:
    Show

I think I know who you are!

Horrible feeling isn't it! He is at work with me today and its difficult :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not sure you have the right person and I don't know who you are lol

Dear Zamestaneh ash92:)

Click me.

Horrible feeling isn't it! He is at work with me today and its difficult :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm not sure you have the right person and I don't know who you are lol
    It's so bad! All I want to do is talk to him, know him but I can only do it from afar. I have to make a conscious effort to ignore him when he's next to me, but whenever I'm out of his line of sight I stare at him. People are starting to notice . How do we get over this?! :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show

I don't think we've ever spoken properly, but it's just a feeling, I probably am wrong

It's so bad! All I want to do is talk to him, know him but I can only do it from afar. I have to make a conscious effort to ignore him when he's next to me, but whenever I'm out of his line of sight I stare at him. People are starting to notice . How do we get over this?! :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show

I don't think we've ever spoken properly, but it's just a feeling, I probably am wrong

Yeah thats exactly how it feels. I do talk to him though but I am trying to cut down and leave it to only what is necessary.
    I hope no one at work has noticed me :lol:
    Oh I don't know. Just hoping with time I'll get over it

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, yeah maybe we haven't spoken

ReputationRep:
    Please God
    You know what
    Me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    DEAR BBY BOY

IK U LEIK Ml POTATOES I LEIK URZ 2 HEHEHEEHEHE

SEND SOME MORE MI WEY HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHHE

LOVE YA BBY GIRL XOXOXOXOXXO

Dear You,
    :love: Thank you for keeping me going
    Love you lots but don't know when I'll find the courage to tell you that,
    Me

Dear You,
    FFS
    Me

Dear You,
    Really proud of you and will always be here for you, so try not to push me away next time?
    Lots of love from
    Me

Dear Life,
    You're in a bit of a mess rn aren't you?
    Sort your ruddy self out please.
    Me

Dear Cramps,
    AGSJKDSAKLSDJ :banghead: ASDAJSDKLJLKDSA
    Just **** off pls
    So done with you

Dear L,

I know it's been a while since I wrote to you but A levels and her have kind of clogged up my life now and I'm too tired nowadays to even do anything. It's been nearly 2 years since you died but it does help me writing things like this down to you because it acts as a vent for me. So here goes

- I'm terrified I'm going to screw up my exams. This is my final year at school and I am so nervous that I'm going to screw up and not even get my firm, which you'd know I've been working so hard to just get an offer from.
    - I am going to walk away from my stepmother before my exams and never come back because she keeps getting worse. It really does make me wonder how women like her manage to have children because she's an evil evil cow who loves nobody apart from herself and her precious son. I'm hopefully going to move in with Aunt Nee and although I don't like her much and she smells of cats, she's the lesser of two evils. I wish you were still around because you'd have made putting up with my stepmother more bearable than you'd have ever realised. But I can't bring back the dead unfortunately.
    - My bouts of depression keep getting more frequent. And it's partly to do with him. I still love that stupid idiot even though I haven't seen him for a year and a half and he's got a great life and doing all sorts of amazing things with his new gf. As much as I know I'm better off without him, on my most loneliest days I can't help but miss him because I had stability when I was with him. My other bouts of depression spring from the increased stress and my stepmother. And fear of not getting into my firm choice and struggling financially at university.

I never ever thought I'd say this but I would honestly give anything to have you just yell at me and tell me to put my life together. I really would.

Love, me x

dear lorna,

It has been far too long since we had a chat with each other and here's the thing, after all these years, I still want you in my life.

I know our relationship ended on a weird note 9 years ago but I as time goes by, my biggest regret has been not acknowledging the feelings we felt for each other, be it friendship or something much deeper. the reason I ignored you was because I was afraid and embarrassed of how you would react if after I confessed my love for you despite being friends. at the same time, I was heartbroken as I didnt like seeing you in the arms of a man who did betray you and despite your efforts to patch things with me, I kept shunning you away for 4 years. I apologise for neglecting your feelings but it isnt until now I have gotten then courage to try and become friends with you again. it is the chance of making bridges, not breaking them that I look forward to and it is this reason why I want to take a chance to make things all the same, to take a chance forgetting yesterday, to take a chance with you.

Dear you,

Keep it up. Don't give up. :rave:

From the cheerleader at the top of the pyramid going 'go dreams go'.

Dear me,

I feel so broken today and I don't know why. Please buckle up! I know you've tried cheering yourself up but its not working.

I know you do not have a 'friend' to talk to. Someone who is always there for you but that person will come in your life. Just keep smiling

Love me xxx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.