The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,

I hate you, and yet I keep looking out for your messages. I'm a mess.

Love, me.
Dear me,

When you were alive, all healthy, you wanted to die.
Now that you are about to die, you want to live.
I think your mind is super duper fuked.
Actually no...
There is a reason, and it's not just you.
''You only realise what you have when you lose it''
''You only know the importance of something when it isn't there''
So what happened with you is that
You never knew how to live life
Until this day
But this day
This day is too late
Because the end is near

WRONG.

The end is near for you...
...But it's the start of new struggles for
Your sister
Your brother
HA. HA.
You never thought of this hey?
Why?
Everything you did was for yourself
You thought for yourself
You lived for yourself

They need you
But you are leaving them
All ALONE

Remember when you parents left you
You were BROKEN
Correction. You are STILL broken.
To the point that you are about to die?

Your parents didn't chose to pass away.
Neither are you now
But the consequences of your actions are the cause of this fnjfbrvviufhlbdvbkjfhliefolknbjvaug;oaehisdvbfg
Imagine after you're gone
Your sister does the same?

Come on heal on your own
Come on! Get up
Get up for your sister
For your brother
For yourself
Love them like they loved you
Kiss them like you have never been kissed
Embrace life
Do your best
Hold on
Hold on
Pain end
But don't let it end by a death.
You want to end it yourself.
You will survive
You will help my sibling to live their life
Fulfill their dream

You will get a transplant
You will survive
You will
I pray for you
As you pray for me
As your sisters prays for
And even your little brother
Don't die now
You have a life to live

From someone who never loved you.
Yourself

OMG my heart just skipped.
And another one
Original post by Anonymous
Sangeeta, did you reply to me, are you on here?

I want to get in touch again. I want to see you.

The Sangeeta dude, again?!

What's up my man? How you doin? :biggrin:

:toofunny:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Dear me,

How do you manage to keep falling for people? :rofl: THIS time you're goning to do it right. You know its impossible for anything to ever happen and he'll leave work soon. So DO NOT try to talk or make conversation. Just let things carry on as they are and he will be gone before you know it.

Your own company is more than good enough! You have no one to talk to but you have yourself. Keep loving yourself. You're your own best friend. :biggrin:

Love, me
Dear parents, teachers, peers and just the whole of society,

I don't know what I want, okay? Why does everyone expect you to have a plan or path you want to follow? Why can't someone just be happy to doing everything that they're doing and not have to be forced into doing something? All I want to do is bury myself in my bed right now. I'm tired of saying I might do this or that as an excuse to be left alone, or not be judged. Actually, I'm even more sick of saying "I'm not sure :redface:". Even if I know what I want to do, I know that you'll probably judge me for that too.

Why can't you just let me be? Ugh.

I hate you all.
I want to die because of you, but all you can do is lie, mock and laugh. There is no trace of genuine humanity in you at all. You are a monster.
Dear me,

How do you manage to keep falling for people? :rofl: THIS time you're goning to do it right. You know its impossible for anything to ever happen and he'll leave work soon. So DO NOT try to talk or make conversation. Just let things carry on as they are and he will be gone before you know it.

Your own company is more than good enough! You have no one to talk to but you have yourself. Keep loving yourself. You're your own best friend. :biggrin:

Love, me

I know the feeling! Currently battling a crush I won't see ever again after a couple of months, it's a shame he's so perfect :colondollar:

Spoiler

I know the feeling! Currently battling a crush I won't see ever again after a couple of months, it's a shame he's so perfect :colondollar:

Spoiler

Horrible feeling isn't it! He is at work with me today and its difficult :rofl:

Spoiler

Horrible feeling isn't it! He is at work with me today and its difficult :rofl:

Spoiler

It's so bad! All I want to do is talk to him, know him but I can only do it from afar. I have to make a conscious effort to ignore him when he's next to me, but whenever I'm out of his line of sight I stare at him. People are starting to notice :colondollar:. How do we get over this?! :laugh:

Spoiler

It's so bad! All I want to do is talk to him, know him but I can only do it from afar. I have to make a conscious effort to ignore him when he's next to me, but whenever I'm out of his line of sight I stare at him. People are starting to notice :colondollar:. How do we get over this?! :laugh:

Spoiler

Yeah thats exactly how it feels. I do talk to him though but I am trying to cut down and leave it to only what is necessary.
I hope no one at work has noticed me :lol:
Oh I don't know. Just hoping with time I'll get over it :tongue:

Spoiler

Please God
You know what
Me

Posted from TSR Mobile
DEAR BBY BOY

IK U LEIK Ml POTATOES I LEIK URZ 2 HEHEHEEHEHE

SEND SOME MORE MI WEY HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHHE

LOVE YA BBY GIRL XOXOXOXOXXO
Dear You,
:love: Thank you for keeping me going :colondollar:
Love you lots but don't know when I'll find the courage to tell you that,
Me

Dear You,
FFS
Me

Dear You,
Really proud of you and will always be here for you, so try not to push me away next time? :smile:
Lots of love from
Me

Dear Life,
You're in a bit of a mess rn aren't you?
Sort your ruddy self out please.
Me :h:

Dear Cramps,
AGSJKDSAKLSDJ :banghead: ASDAJSDKLJLKDSA :angry: :angry: :angry:
Just **** off pls
:colonhash: So done with you
Dear L,

I know it's been a while since I wrote to you but A levels and her have kind of clogged up my life now and I'm too tired nowadays to even do anything. It's been nearly 2 years since you died but it does help me writing things like this down to you because it acts as a vent for me. So here goes

- I'm terrified I'm going to screw up my exams. This is my final year at school and I am so nervous that I'm going to screw up and not even get my firm, which you'd know I've been working so hard to just get an offer from.
- I am going to walk away from my stepmother before my exams and never come back because she keeps getting worse. It really does make me wonder how women like her manage to have children because she's an evil evil cow who loves nobody apart from herself and her precious son. I'm hopefully going to move in with Aunt Nee and although I don't like her much and she smells of cats, she's the lesser of two evils. I wish you were still around because you'd have made putting up with my stepmother more bearable than you'd have ever realised. But I can't bring back the dead unfortunately.
- My bouts of depression keep getting more frequent. And it's partly to do with him. I still love that stupid idiot even though I haven't seen him for a year and a half and he's got a great life and doing all sorts of amazing things with his new gf. As much as I know I'm better off without him, on my most loneliest days I can't help but miss him because I had stability when I was with him. My other bouts of depression spring from the increased stress and my stepmother. And fear of not getting into my firm choice and struggling financially at university.

I never ever thought I'd say this but I would honestly give anything to have you just yell at me and tell me to put my life together. I really would.

Love, me x
dear lorna,

It has been far too long since we had a chat with each other and here's the thing, after all these years, I still want you in my life.

I know our relationship ended on a weird note 9 years ago but I as time goes by, my biggest regret has been not acknowledging the feelings we felt for each other, be it friendship or something much deeper. the reason I ignored you was because I was afraid and embarrassed of how you would react if after I confessed my love for you despite being friends. at the same time, I was heartbroken as I didnt like seeing you in the arms of a man who did betray you and despite your efforts to patch things with me, I kept shunning you away for 4 years. I apologise for neglecting your feelings but it isnt until now I have gotten then courage to try and become friends with you again. it is the chance of making bridges, not breaking them that I look forward to and it is this reason why I want to take a chance to make things all the same, to take a chance forgetting yesterday, to take a chance with you.
Dear you,

Keep it up. Don't give up. :rave:

From the cheerleader at the top of the pyramid going 'go dreams go'.
Dear me,

I feel so broken today and I don't know why. Please buckle up! I know you've tried cheering yourself up but its not working.

I know you do not have a 'friend' to talk to. Someone who is always there for you but that person will come in your life. Just keep smiling :smile:

Love me xxx
dear me,

if life is a game they say you cant win, you'll never amount to nothing.

dont be afraid to challenge yourself, to love your soul, because your dreams wont die if you are still alive, just spread your wings its time to fly,

so make a chance to take it all the way, take a chance to forget about yesterday, take a chance: believe;

nothing will break you down, no retreat when you leave your fears behind, your future's still alive inside,

take a chance to chase your doubts away, because belief gets you through your darkest days.

Just take a chance to make your goals today, take a chance to forget about yesterday, take a chance if your heart will lead the way, take a chance to lead your life today.
Dear A,

Please give yourself another chance to let yourself​ fall in love with me... Just say the words and I'll come running... I don't think i want to live if you say no...I'll finally actually enlist for the army this time. You gave me a reason not to go when you pretended to love me back. When i thought there's nothing better than you and the family you invited me into, to live for, and is what i still think, i wish by some miracle you'll love me again or start loving me if you didn't before.

Chrismas was the one time, that i caught a glimpse of what i really wanted and what i didn't know i wanted, a life and a family with you, even if i constantly say that I'm never having kids or getting married, Christmas changed that. I was so happy then. My first and last Christmas it's seems so 😭. I'm never going to get that back, it's just going to be a torturous reminder that i lost you and a family in the process. Just because you're unsure.

I will always love you but i know you'll be the last person I'll ever love because the next time i feel pain like this again, I'll end up giving in and end all futures for myself.

I'm just waiting now... Torturously waiting for what you say.

All my love, always and forever.

The idiot who ate a teabag raw once.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending