Spoiler

Or we could both be Zamestaneh :smug:

You don't know my real name name anyway :hand:

Original post by Sins4
Reply 2483
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

She sent me a PM thinking I am you lmao

Why go anon if you've just revealed who you are @Zamestaneh?
Dear @Zamestaneh,

Zama meena
Dear @Zamestaneh,

Zama meena

:blush:

Ma doostet daram
:blush:

Ma doostet daram

Dear nub, who u chatting up in farsi?
Dear you #1

I liked how you turned around to look at me cause you knew I was behind you. I'm not going to think much more of it than just that.

From me

Dear you #2,

I would have wished for it to be me in the past. Today, I'm not so sure. I just wish I could stop thinking about you and wondering/worrying if you're okay.

From me
Dear you,

I love you to bits man. So :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing supportive and I really don't deserve a best mate like you. Love you loads :heart:

Me xx
Dear You,

Today I heard some devastating news about you. I know in recent years we've not been that close in recent years but I'm still worried.
My mom is worried about you too. I can only imagine how worried your mom is even though they claimed she was the root of it.
I can only hope you're safe and behaving yourself because I would hate for anything to happen to you.
When you come back I'll give you a big hug. I promise.

Stay safe.

From Me x
Dear God,

I'm at the end of it.
'So tell me,
Where shall i go?
To the left, where nothing is right?
Or to the right where nothing is left?'

——–————
Dear dad,

I had your number in my phone still saved. Obviously.
So i messaged you.
Don't worry, i charged your phone for you. So it is alive.
Hope you got the text, and read it.
I'll be forever waiting for your reply.

Love you :blushing:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Dear brother,

Please get well soon :frown: I'm sorry i shouldnt have left you by yourself.
I'm sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You,

Keep going. You can do it.

From Me.
Be good to yourself darling.

Spoiler

Dear you,
I'm still singing songs about you and I hate it so much. I'm trying to think of what you'd tell me to do but I can't figure it out. I mean I know I should ignore it and work on myself and wait till I'm ready, but what if you're not? What if you're happy with someone else like you always are? Why is it so easy for you, you make everything seem easy even when I know you're criticising your every breath. Maybe this whole thing is just another romantic concoction that my lonely little brain has made up again, something to play around with so I ignore the real issues. I just want to talk to you and tell you everything. It's never been the same since I blocked you the first time. And I mean the first time, when I had enough and made you think I didn't need you in my life. But I always have and you don't know that and I wish you did. I'm sorry I miss you so much even as a friend it's never been the same with anyone else I can just slip into myself more and more when you're there. I hate you I love you is about you not him it was never him and I'm sorry you had to listen to me vent about him when your heart was hurting and I'm sorry I love you and I hope you're okay I hope things are going okay for you okay I'm sorry bye.
Dear you,

I wonder if you could ever like me. You say that I've developed a lot in the last few months which is nice but what does that say, really? I'm puzzled as to why you are single :lol: maybe I should ask you out in a few months.
Dear you. I'm back ive been through hell and back and i survived, im actually glad to be back after so long and i thank you for everything. i must also warn you, ive changed a lot so be ready for that

Dear you. I'm back ive been through hell and back and i survived, im actually glad to be back after so long and i thank you for everything. i must also warn you, ive changed a lot so be ready for that

that was me
Karma is working my way. There will be justice in England.

England you have taken it all away from me, you're sick, twisted and cruel- I will leave for good
You, whoever
Meh, I find I can laugh about everything now :biggrin:
Now I'm beginning to feel semi-normal and pretty stable.
Given the chance, something I've never been able to understand before, I don't wish to go back and change any aspect of my past, yeahh even the bits that are faded and I can't remember well. Because I'm happy with who I'm becoming and it's all made me who I am, helping to shape me. I never thought I'd say that :colondollar:

Me
:thumbsup:

Quick Reply