Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

Dear you, it's been a while since we last talked I've never been brave enough to say this to you face to face. I can only say this anonymously. I just can't help these feelings.
    You may even know who I am and I hope some day you will feel the same way. Sorry but I just have to tell you this Zamestaneh

Spoiler:
    Show
    India sucks

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

Consider yourself dead to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havent seen you for 6 months. But I still think about you often. I thought that today of all days you might contact me. Not that it would do any good, but I still miss the good parts of you.

ReputationRep:
    dear mum,

i really wish you hadn't did what you did, i wish you weren't so selfish and weak that you had to take this step. i knew you were grieving, but i didn't know it was this bad. i wish you had came to speak to me about things, i would've helped you through everything. i wish before taking the step you did you at least thought about what i would go through by myself as an orphan and i wish you cared. i wish somebody cared. i wish we had a better relationship. we never really did, and i know i was never good enough for you. how am i meant to focus on my exams anymore, knowing you could die any second in the hospital? i wish you had thought about this, about the fact that i was finally getting my life together but now it's just gone down in shambles. i can't do this anymore without anybody's support. i cant even sit down and revise wondering every second if you are still even alive. it broke my heart when i walked into the bathroom and saw you in a pool of your own blood. somehow you expect me to be okay with all this. somehow you expect me to be okay with just putting on a dead face and walking into my exam with shaking hands and attempting difficult questions after just witnessing that. i never thought that you of all people would try to leave me too. but i guess i just have to get used to this, people disappearing out of thin air. i don't know how much loss i can really take anymore. i'll never have the guts to say this to you, instead, i'll just pretend none of this is affecting me.

X

ReputationRep:
    wow :'( this thread makes me so sad

ReputationRep:
    Dear Emerald,

You are the most amazing person in the world, don't let anybody tell you wrong.

ReputationRep:
    dear you,

i miss you a lot, at the same time i hate you so much for doing this to me. i wish you stayed. i can't even eat waffles anymore without crying my eyes out and feeling like ****. it used to be our thing, remember? i wonder if i will ever heal from this. i know you will, much faster and easier than i, in fact it seems you already have.

(Original post by Fermion.)
    dear mum,

i really wish you hadn't did what you did, i wish you weren't so selfish and weak that you had to take this step. i knew you were grieving, but i didn't know it was this bad. i wish you had came to speak to me about things, i would've helped you through everything. i wish before taking the step you did you at least thought about what i would go through by myself as an orphan and i wish you cared. i wish somebody cared. i wish we had a better relationship. we never really did, and i know i was never good enough for you. how am i meant to focus on my exams anymore, knowing you could die any second in the hospital? i wish you had thought about this, about the fact that i was finally getting my life together but now it's just gone down in shambles. i can't do this anymore without anybody's support. i cant even sit down and revise wondering every second if you are still even alive. it broke my heart when i walked into the bathroom and saw you in a pool of your own blood. somehow you expect me to be okay with all this. somehow you expect me to be okay with just putting on a dead face and walking into my exam with shaking hands and attempting difficult questions after just witnessing that. i never thought that you of all people would try to leave me too. but i guess i just have to get used to this, people disappearing out of thin air. i don't know how much loss i can really take anymore. i'll never have the guts to say this to you, instead, i'll just pretend none of this is affecting me.

X
    Oh ****, this hit me right in the heart. I'm so so sorry for your loss, its definitely not easy. Bless you, I really do wish you the very best for the forseeable future. xxxx Lots of love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh ****, this hit me right in the heart. I'm so so sorry for your loss, its definitely not easy. Bless you, I really do wish you the very best for the forseeable future. xxxx Lots of love
    Thank you. She hasn't gone yet.. I hope she pulls through.

Thank you. She hasn't gone yet.. I hope she pulls through.
    Oh ****, sorry. She will be dw - I don't know you but you'll be on my mind during prayers x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh ****, sorry. She will be dw - I don't know you but you'll be on my mind during prayers x
    Well I'm not sure she will anymore, the doctors are saying otherwise

ReputationRep:
    dear mum,

X
    sorry your going through this, i hope you will be ok

ReputationRep:
    dear mum,

X
    I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through and no words will help you feel better.
    If you want to talk to anyone or just want a listening ear, my PMs are open. :hugs:

dear mum,

X
    :hugs:

I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now I really hope she makes it through, and when she does, please talk to her about how both of you are feeling. You have to be there for your mum, and she has to be there for you. In the meantime, we're all here for you too. Don't worry about the exams. Extenuating circumstances should cover it, if you don't do well in the exams. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I am leaving The Student Room now, for good. This is my last post. Goodbye, and good luck. I love you, so much. I'll let you go and wait, like that quote. Thank you for everything. You wont hear from me again, unless you reach out. I will stay out of your life now, just like you wanted me to, and I will never ever come back. Maybe one day I can and will be able to forgive you for hurting me, for putting me through this constant mental and emotional torture, maybe one day I will be able to forgive you for ripping me to shreds. But not today. Today I cant. I have to learn to get through my battles on my own now, without you here. I will learn.

I hope you know this is for you when you read it.

S

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Sorry I lied

Dear you

I don't even know what to say, except from I understand your decision and truly believe and hope you'll move on from this, from me and treasure our memories instead of feeling bitter about them. I'm not dead, and you aren't either. I'll cling onto wishing the best for you all my life to keep me going and get over it. I'm proud of you my soldier, my warrior, my princess. One last thing, don't ever look for me in a guy. Look for the opposite, and thank me when he makes you happy the way I never could.

Always and forever. Me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    I don't like mind games at all. Thanks.

Dear you

I'm posting on anonymous, but you'll know it's me.

Today I received your stuff back, read your letter and couldn't make it past the first page, my mind became blocked by everything and 8 months of our time lay in my hands. Your tear drops on the page, the smell of your perfume on that letter and at last your lipstick mark at the end of the page made it unbearable for me to keep. I couldn't. I'm sorry. I'm not strong enough for that as much as I'll pretend I am. I had to burn it, it was an irrational move out of hurt but I realised at the end that I was burning my final memory of you, and managed to keep a small part of the letter, which just so happened to be your lipstick mark and some writing. I'll hang onto that, I'll hang onto your princess ring too, I've put it in a silver box and hidden it in my parents room so no one will ever find it. Hopefully I'll come across it again, maybe when I'm older and moving house. I've given your bangle to my sister, because it's no use giving it to any other woman. Waffles will never taste the same, train rides won't ever be as exciting and I'll be mourning for the long distance car rides and trips to the beach I never let us have. This has become too long and I'm in two minds about posting it, but I'm going to do so anyway.

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.