Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Inb4 some thirsty smart ass replies "hehe sorry "
    :lol:

(Original post by welcometoib)
    ill try but i cant really help being wolverine, wolf gonna wolf
    (x4 times now lol)

btw, no hard feelings, wasnt being serious in other thread just irritated by the same one or two people responding to every pic
    Haha yeah I'll let you off..

No it's fine, I know dw

ReputationRep:
    Dear crush,

I know main larki beautiful kar gayi chull!

From me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,
    thank you for bringing that shine back into my life, you have made me so happy, loved cared for.. I know i was being a bit annoying saying i want things at such a young age but you made me see sense. words cant explain how much i love you because of everything you do for me, you treat me like the world and your princess... thanks baby i love you so much GunslingerZearon <3 x
    From your princess x

ReputationRep:
    Dear everyone I've ever met..

Sorry I was acting so weird, I'm just really weird,

Love, me

(Original post by RBalboa)
    Dear you,
    thank you for bringing that shine back into my life, you have made me so happy, loved cared for.. I know i was being a bit annoying saying i want things at such a young age but you made me see sense. words cant explain how much i love you because of everything you do for me, you treat me like the world and your princess... thanks baby i love you so much GunslingerZearon <3 x
    From your princess x
    how often do you change between guys? youre 16 man chill!

ReputationRep:
    how often do you change between guys? youre 16 man chill!
    get a life Tom, ive only ever been with u on here and and gunslinger so stop obssessing over my life

Dear You,

I told you some things about me because I trusted you and believed you when you said you wouldn't tell anyone. However, you went and told everyone something that may have seemed harmless to you, it was only something small right? How could you do that? You now have me afraid of what else you are going to tell people about me or what else you have already said.

You knew what I went through and how I found it hard to trust people yet you did this. I can't believe I was so stupid to trust you. You act like you know me really well but you don't know the real me and there are loads of people who know a lot more than you do. If there is one thing I'm thankful for it's the fact that you only know a small part of me and that's all you will ever know.

I'm too nice to tell you this directly because of everything I know you have been through and I don't want to make it worse by hurting you. I wish I could tell some people what you're really like.

**** you and know that this is the end of our friendship because I no longer trust you.

From me

dear me

you're a failure

from me

Dear you,

You've been through some ****. I know that the past few years have sucked so bad, and made you realise just how ill you were as a kid. I'm so proud of you, though, just for being alive. You had panic attacks every few hours for over a year, which led to unstoppable tears the entire day and no motivation to succeed, let alone live. You did it though, you went through it all alone and got yourself into university. The months afterwards when you thought it would all get better, but in reality you got worse and couldn't leave the house for months. The endless nights at 3am when you didn't feel worthy enough to get help, when you ripped at your skin and googled how high you'd have to jump. If only you could see where you are today. You still have your bad moments, yeah, but you've done so much, you want to be alive and you enjoy being here. You are going to get through this and come out of it a better person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endgametheory)
    dear me

you're a failure

from me
    No you're not. We have our ups and downs but we gotta beliwve in ourselves! Trsut me. If you need help, I'm here.

Dear You,

I told you some things about me because I trusted you and believed you when you said you wouldn't tell anyone. However, you went and told everyone something that may have seemed harmless to you, it was only something small right? How could you do that? You now have me afraid of what else you are going to tell people about me or what else you have already said.

You knew what I went through and how I found it hard to trust people yet you did this. I can't believe I was so stupid to trust you. You act like you know me really well but you don't know the real me and there are loads of people who know a lot more than you do. If there is one thing I'm thankful for it's the fact that you only know a small part of me and that's all you will ever know.

I'm too nice to tell you this directly because of everything I know you have been through and I don't want to make it worse by hurting you. I wish I could tell some people what you're really like.

**** you and know that this is the end of our friendship because I no longer trust you.

From me
    Whoever you are, I'm so sorry for what you had to go theough. That's sad.

(Original post by User2072205)
    No you're not. We have our ups and downs but we gotta beliwve in ourselves! Trsut me. If you need help, I'm here.

Whoever you are, I'm so sorry for what you had to go theough. That's sad.
    Thank you, but it's my own fault for trusting them.

Dear You,

From me
    Woah, this sounds like me right now with one of my 'friends'.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, but it's my own fault for trusting them.
    No worries
    I know this happens. Dw you'll grow out of it!

Dear You,

I'm so confused about us. You said you wanted to move our date forward because it was too long to wait, but was that because you wanted to spend time with me sooner or do you just want one thing from me? I may sound like I have trust issues, but honestly, yes I do. I don't know how things are in this generation. I just want a cute relationship, being able to cuddle with you while watching tv, no lies between us, going out on cute dates and having conversations which flow so easily. Some things which you tell me make me quite uneasy though, ngl. Please don't break my heart. :cry2::afraid:

Love Me.

dear you
    i hate it when you come into my life
    kindly leave and let me go back to normal :/

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Truth be told I'm glad that I met you. I'm very sorry that I pushed you away

From Tones

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I had more emotional intelligence. I wish I had nt made those mistakes. The fact is my feelings are real, I can finally admit it to myself, because I am still thinking of you and still keep longing to be near you and touch you. You probably just think I'm a total **** now and it's sad.
    You said I didn't love you and you were so totally wrong. You don't have to like someone to love them, I think there is a tension in my mind about you, but it makes me want you more. I think there'd be tensions between us but I also know that girls I've liked so much, they did not amount to people I loved. It wasn't what I felt for you in the gut, and the antagonism or misunderstanding, frustration and riling each other is part of it in my opinion. You have no idea what it would have made me feel, if you said you'd see me, or if you said you'd talk to me now, or reply. You just don't see it. I know I'd be continually challenged and stimulated with you, and would respect you. I know how intense it could be, and transforming. I just think your silence now spells derision. But I would so love a chance to talk with you.
    J for N

Dear You,
    I'm sorry for leading you on into what you thought was a romantic relationship. My love for you is only platonic and won't be more because of our differences. I sincerely hope we can stay friends but I wish you could fall out of love with me. What I fear is that if you do, you'll end up realising all you did for me was for nothing and you were just wasting your time. I want you to know that you've been a very good friend and I appreciate you but you're being a little too much. You're just a little too close and a little too intimate. I want us to stay friends but I don't know if I can with you spilling your entire life story and your worries and all your secrets onto me 24/7. Sometimes I just wanna shout at you and tell you to leave me alone because your problems are burdening me too and you're making me feel heavy with all your complaints. At least be a little optimistic. It doesn't hurt. I'm sorry that you come from somewhere negative and a truly pessimistic household but complaining your head off won't help the least bit. I wish you would just tell me about your feelings in person so that you can distance yourself a bit.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Dear me

If you would kindly stop being **** at everything and get some motivation it would be much appreciated.

From me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear Anon_98,

Please remember there is no harm in taking a study break. :nah: You are allowed. :yes:

Love,

Anon_98 - ofc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.