Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

(Original post by Croco)
    Y'all should come off anon cus this drama is some saucy stuff :cookie:
    I know right, sometimes I don't know whether posts are aimed at me because in previous posts they definitely have been, im like "who dat?" 👀👀 whenever I see an anon

Dear you,

You seem to believe I'm made of glass, that you can see right through me, this frustrates me. The irony is, you also belive I'm malleable and can be easily persudaded and fooled, this angers me.

What I choose to reveal and what I don't is entirely in my control, what I choose to feel and believe is in my control. I don't think you can get your head around this.

You forming judgement on what I have revealed to you makes me never want to speak to you again, this was your judgement, they were your words and you take pride in them.

You put yourself on some kind of moral ground, as if you have no fault in any of this, none at all. That you're the one thats been entirely wronged. If that were true, I'd feel some reason to apologise to you but I certainly don't.

I speak only of the argument between us all, and thats it. What happened in the past, happened in the past but it seems I'm the only one that moved on and came through it all with no hard feelings towards anyone. Whatever the relationship is between you and her, your failure to accept that you were wrong frustrates me to my very core. Your failure to accept me as somebody who has a fully functioning brain that is able to make her own decisions is disgusting (ofcourse, my ability to make these good decisions comes from past experience, that you seem to doubt I have any of).

You were insulting, you refuse to accept this. End of story, nothing more that that.

I rarely write anon posts, but there seems to be a train of your thoughts being posted on this thread and it truly bothers me that what you blame others of (building ideas of things up in their heads) you are an example of.

ReputationRep:
    Some posts here are so deep 😮
    Anyway...

Dear family,

Do I really have to go this year, seriously??
    Im just not ready, please not this year
    Ya Allah help 😞

From meeeeee (who else)

ReputationRep:
    Dear you (whoever reads this)

hi how are you

(Original post by GunslingerZearon)
    Dear you (whoever reads this)

hi how are you
    Dear you,

Feeling like sh*ite i'm so ill and on top of that i have exams and shi*tty heartbreak to deal with.
    You?

From meeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

Feeling like sh*ite i'm so ill and on top of that i have exams and shi*tty heartbreak to deal with.
    You?

From meeeeeeeeeeee
    dear you
    well im alive but broken shoot me a pm and we can talk, perhaps i could help
    from me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    I dunno what to say

Is that all that matters?
    Because you're no way near the first person to ask me about that... :sigh:

Inside I kinda wanna :hide:

Tell me there's more to this life
    Tell me there's more to me
    Tell me that's not all that counts
    Tell me that's not all that matters
    Tell me it's for me, not what people see
    Tell me is this fair?
    Tell me is this what makes people happy?
    Tell me do you think it'll make me happy?

No let me tell you. It tells me that's all I'm good for. It tells me that's what counts. It tells me that's all that matters. It makes me feel ... rubbish.

Maybe this is why, maybe if this goes on too long, I'll take it in my own hands.
    Maybe then I won't care, if I lose everyone.

So don't push it.
    Just leave me be.
    Can you not hold off, give me some peace?
    Don't you see, this isn't the way it should be?

Inside I feel I have had enough. I have seen enough. I have heard enough. Then you wonder why I am not so keen?

I know. You haven't a clue I took it like that. It's truly not your fault. But it's what so many people have asked me within the last couple of days. I can't even count ot on one hand, and dear...That's too much. Even you'll agree.

My fave bit? I can't really tell anyone hmm.

Love
    Me
    Xx

I know right, sometimes I don't know whether posts are aimed at me because in previous posts they definitely have been, im like "who dat?" 👀👀 whenever I see an anon
    Sure thing, come off anonymous so people can see who the shi*itty person is that goes around destroying people.

ReputationRep:
    Sure thing, come off anonymous so people can see who the shi*itty person is that goes around destroying people.
    Yo was gud everyone I'm the alleged sh*tty person that's been destroying people nice to meet ya

ReputationRep:
    Dear you..
    I am sorry for my jealousy, I am sorry i restrict who your friends with, I am sorry I hurt you. But I am giving up my own happiness for you now.. You can talk to her..
    From me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RBalboa)
    Dear you..
    I am sorry for my jealousy, I am sorry i restrict who your friends with, I am sorry I hurt you. But I am giving up my own happiness for you now.. You can talk to her..
    From me
    sounds rough

ReputationRep:
    Dear cousin,

My sweet cousin, I know it must be soo hard for you rn and cant even imagine the pressure youre about to face smh. But please dont agree, if you are not ready. I know this wouldnt happen if your father was here 🙁 but keep strong, im here for support always and so are my parents insha'Allah.

Love you sis sooo much :lovehug:
    I care for you a lot and youre always in my heart , though we are so far away ❤❤❤

Love me, your cousin, from the other side of the world x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Dear cousin,

My sweet cousin, I know it must be soo hard for you rn and cant even imagine the pressure youre about to face smh. But please dont agree, if you are not ready. I know this wouldnt happen if your father was here 🙁 but keep strong, im here for support always and so are my parents insha'Allah.

I care for you a lot and youre always in my heart , though we are so far away ❤❤❤

😭😭😭😭❤️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    😭😭😭😭❤️
    Ikr 😭 Now I need to call her to let her know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Ikr 😭 Now I need to call her to let her know.
    You should yes, it was beautiful... that😭

ReputationRep:
    dear you, arent i just an idiot, i still care but as a friend but you dont like the fact im still here

is that the case or is there something else, tell me im intrigued

from someone who constantly makes mistakes

Dear you,

Thought you'd at least care a little bit, but now that I see you dont, Ive burnt your letter and also the cards you gave me that was probably all lies anyway, just like you burnt my existance I burnt yours.
    I now have nothing in my house that reminds me of you. I threw the bear away in the trash. No point keeping "deadweight" around is there?

Indeed I did dodge a bullet. Your true colours are being revealed. It was all a lie and I see it now. I wish you never came into my life and I wish you never do this to another girl. You succeeded in breaking me and making me feel like I was never good enough. You won, and I hope you're happy.

Goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Dear cousin,

What is this about? I hope you don't fancy your cousin otherwise it would be a disaster 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Thought you'd at least care a little bit, but now that I see you dont, Ive burnt your letter and also the cards you gave me that was probably all lies anyway, just like you burnt my existance I burnt yours.
    I now have nothing in my house that reminds me of you. I threw the bear away in the trash. No point keeping "deadweight" around is there?

Indeed I did dodge a bullet. Your true colours are being revealed. It was all a lie and I see it now. I wish you never came into my life and I wish you never do this to another girl. You succeeded in breaking me and making me feel like I was never good enough. You won, and I hope you're happy.

Goodbye.
    I didn't even read that but ok bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha.anon90)
    What is this about? I hope you don't fancy your cousin otherwise it would be a disaster 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Long story.
    Hahaha it's a girl cousin but I still love her just not in that way dw😂

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.