(Original post by h333)
    Long story.
    Hahaha it's a girl cousin but I still love her just not in that way dw😂
    Oh ****. 😂😂
    Aw that's cute. Mashallah lol xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

I don't know what the point in doing this is, but I've had this buried on my chest since I was a child, and probably will for the rest of my life. I do wonder sometimes why the subject gets you tensed, and you don't want to talk about it, especially if you weren't the once technically hurt. But I don't know that at all, I will never know and I'll forever be wanting to have the guts to ask what actually happened. Why have you become so hard, especially when I know just how sensitive you are? I know there's something that you aren't telling me, but I'm prepared to live with that, as long as I know your okay and I can watch your life blossom the way it did when we were kids, I hope it blossomed back then for you as much as it did for me. Maybe one day when the topic comes up again I'll be able to ask you, but your very secretive and it kills me because you tell me you trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :hugs:

I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now I really hope she makes it through, and when she does, please talk to her about how both of you are feeling. You have to be there for your mum, and she has to be there for you. In the meantime, we're all here for you too. Don't worry about the exams. Extenuating circumstances should cover it, if you don't do well in the exams. :console:
    Hi, sorry I didn't see this. I just seen it now. Thanks for your kind message, well actually she's on life support now and eventually we are going to have to let her go.

I'm aware of the extenuating circumstances part but my exam is next week and my uni offer depends on that. I've pretty much blocked all of my emotions out so I can at least achieve something in life. I was supposed to be in uni last year but my dad passed away. I didn't know how to deal with it last year but this year I do, and it seems to be working, I'm just fed up of trying and getting nowhere, and people on this ridiculing me for resitting exams even though they have no idea of what I've been through, lmao. Eventually I'm going to have to deal with my emotions and I'm not looking forward to that day.

ReputationRep:
    Dear brother,

I'm sorry for my behaviour this morning. I slapped you. I was out of control frustrated upset and whatnot. You didn't say anything, but i got the message. 10 minutes later when i went past you, you smiled as if nothing happened. Who would have though an 8 year old kid would get used to these...Sorry if i hurt you, that was not my intention.
    Couldn't give you the love you should have gotten from mum and dad. They are irreplaceable like one said before.
    A mum is a mum. A dad is dad. The most loving sister or carer can't be either of them.
    You are strong my bro, very very strong compared to me, or sister. You're only 8. I'm 17. She is 18. Out of us 3, you're the only one who knows how to handle emotions v well.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 here's a kiss 😘 on your cheek to compensate for the slap. Here is another one for being the strongest. Here is a third one on your forehead for not giving up once.
    Here is the biggest hug :hugs: because you are my DEAREST BROTHER. Whatever happens, i won't let anyone touch you like before...

From your sister

Dear sister,

1. Get well soon hopefully you can write again soon.
    2. Please don't EVER drive a car when you're upset FOR GOD SAKE i beg you!!
    3. You'll smash those exams
    4. Can you please tell me why you had to clean my house when i wasnt here? did you not hear what the doctor said? REST. NO CHORES ok?

Millions of hugs for you :lovehug:

Me, your silly sister :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Miss you alot. Please take care of us. We're still young.

Love you x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Hi, sorry I didn't see this. I just seen it now. Thanks for your kind message, well actually she's on life support now and eventually we are going to have to let her go.

I'm aware of the extenuating circumstances part but my exam is next week and my uni offer depends on that. I've pretty much blocked all of my emotions out so I can at least achieve something in life. I was supposed to be in uni last year but my dad passed away. I didn't know how to deal with it last year but this year I do, and it seems to be working, I'm just fed up of trying and getting nowhere, and people on this ridiculing me for resitting exams even though they have no idea of what I've been through, lmao. Eventually I'm going to have to deal with my emotions and I'm not looking forward to that day.
    Qasim someone wants your attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha.anon90)
    Qasim someone wants your attention
    Who's Qasim?

ReputationRep:
    Who's Qasim?
    My Fiancè xx

ReputationRep:
    My Fiancè xx
    Congratulations, happy to hear. Why are you telling me this though?

ReputationRep:
    You asked me who That was.
    Therefore, you make no sense.
    I've had a busy day today. Go away. Cba for your bs b x
    But I don't care who your fiance is? Why would you even tell a random person that on tsr lol, are you not getting enough attention in real life?

You quote me first then say you cba with my bs? Okay then.

P.S I've had notifications of you trying to follow me on instagram like 4 times now and take it back. Why are you stalking me?

ReputationRep:
    Mate you come on my ****ing suggested. Maybe you should unfollow the people I follow. Besides I've blocked your ex man due to privacy reasons .😂😂😂😂😂
    Too many suggested followers isn't there? Huh? His family? You?
    I'll stalk your pops back in Edinburgh.
    Mofo.

Like your ****ing quotes are on my ****ing feed? "ooooh Qasim" "oooooh mummy". Ngl I feel sorry for you. But you didn't appreciate a good man in your life. Therefore 😖

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is someone having a rough day?

ReputationRep:
    Mate you come on my ****ing suggested. Maybe you should unfollow the people I follow. Besides I've blocked your ex man due to privacy reasons .😂😂😂😂😂
    Too many suggested followers isn't there? Huh? His family? You?
    I'll stalk your pops back in Edinburgh.
    Mofo.

Like your ****ing quotes are on my ****ing feed? "ooooh Qasim" "oooooh mummy". Ngl I feel sorry for you. But you didn't appreciate a good man in your life. Therefore 😖

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My dad is dead.

None of what you just said made sense but okay, I really don't care. Yeah he was good in the initial stages, where I did appreciate him a lot, but towards the end he changed dramatically and stopped appreciating me, and I have screenshots of him admitting this. He knows where he went wrong, so don't put me in the bad light.

Last time I checked you both had your initials on eachothers bios. Did he get tired of you so fast? Anyways, you seem like you definitely have issues, I have no idea why you are swearing at me and being angry at me and why you keep bringing my parents into every argument, but I'd appreciate if you stop doing that. I'm allowed to come on here and use this as an outlet or even any sort of social media as an outlet. I don't get what your problem is.

ReputationRep:
    No infact we had to take them off because of privacy issues. And tbhh ive known him since a year or more by now and wallah I've never had any sort of problem with him. You're just the beeeeecch. Tuff. Find someone who meets your standards.

Because your parents gave birth to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why would you even want to bring someones dead parent into an argument as an insult? I mean if you want to stalk my dad, feel free to visit his grave. I'll give the address. And I really don't care who's side you take, I don't even know you. You can enjoy my leftovers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    Is someone having a rough day?
    I don't get what her problem is Emerald, I simply replied to someones message towards me on this thread and apparantly I'm seeking attention for it. She's swearing at me and keeps harassing me. I hope she's alright though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get what her problem is Emerald, I simply replied to someones message towards me on this thread and apparantly I'm seeking attention for it. She's swearing at me and keeps harassing me. I hope she's alright though.
    Yeah.. I saw her on another thread doing the same thing and this girl needs to be stopped. I reported all her posts now. Let's hope she gets banned. I love your response. very classy and mature! mashallah.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you just told me he's dead. And Everyone's lost a loved one at one point of their lives. May god grant him jennah I guessss! He gave birth to an angel 🙄 Just like mines atleast my dad set high standards for me tbh.

leftovers? Lol girl watch your mouth. You didn't deserve what he gave you wallah..
    what the **** do you get from exposing him? Lol what do you get? Just leave the exposing but you're just embarrassing yourself. You're degrading yourself by exposing him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are one psychotic *****. May Allah have mercy on your soul.

Yeah you just told me he's dead. And Everyone's lost a loved one at one point of their lives. May god grant him jennah I guessss! He gave birth to an angel 🙄 Just like mines atleast my dad set high standards for me tbh.

leftovers? Lol girl watch your mouth. You didn't deserve what he gave you wallah..
    what the **** do you get from exposing him? Lol what do you get? Just leave the exposing but you're just embarrassing yourself. You're degrading yourself by exposing him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know WHAT he has told you, but you keep preaching about him as if he did nothing wrong in the relationship and it's pissing me off, so obviously I'm going to tell the truth.

He literally took my humbleness and love for granted and towards the end I never even felt like I was his girlfriend lmao, he made some lame excuse about me deserving better then goes off with you and broadcasts that youre now his girlfriend? What part of that is him being good? He USED to be good for a couple of months then he just turned selfish in many ways unimagineable. He dumped me all alone in his city on the streets which I didnt know my way around. Not only that, he threatened to leave after every argument because he realistically couldnt take it when he didnt get what he wanted, then tried to make me feel better by calling me princess? He literally has ALL the qualities of a narcissist and it took me this long to realise. Then towards the end he blatantly told me to "remove yourself" - as if saying that to a person with severe depression is a totally good idea and claims its just two words? Then comes on tsr saying "Id like a girl who could just take a joke" pathetic. Towards the end he started calling me names like "cow" and "side hoe". I remember one time I was feeling sad because I got rejected from a university, and he got up to leave because he couldnt be arsed with me being in a mood. All those times he was never there for me, but I was. I was there every step of the way. And you're sitting there preaching about him as if he is gods gift.

Yet I'd STILL go back to him in a heartbeat, which is the sad pathetic part.

There, THATS me exposed him now. you said I should go and find someone who meets my standards, which I will obviously. I was just blinded. Sounds like now you need to upgrade your standards honey. Dont come here telling me what I can and cant do. If my mums fuc*cking lying on her death bed and some people wanna support me why the fuc*ck is it your problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Croco)
    You are one psychotic *****. May Allah have mercy on your soul.
    Im so done with her! Someone needs to rinse her mouth out with soap.

Literally i come on this thread to talk about things like everyone else does. i can do what i want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    Yeah.. I saw her on another thread doing the same thing and this girl needs to be stopped. I reported all her posts now. Let's hope she gets banned. I love your response. very classy and mature! mashallah.
    Thanks honey xx

ReputationRep:
    Im so done with her! Someone needs to clean her mouth out with soap.
    Ignore her baby girl :hugs: *****es like her feed off of other people,they have nothing going for themselves. Don't bother replying to anything she does or says (if she even is a she) on any platform whatsoever. It's hard enough for you as it is but just focus on you. The people who love you don't care about this ****. Take deep breaths and try and get some sleep. Keyboard warriors will only be that xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.