very much yes
    would you like to talk about it?

from someone whos a friend

ReputationRep:
    dear you

let me help, as a friend

to you

Dear you,

It's been about a week and a half since we broke up. It's crazy how things change so quickly. One minute everything could be going really well, you would be saying you love me, and the next minute I am nothing to you and you are pushing me and blocking me out of your life. It's so, so, so crazy. I never thought my life would take such a drastic turn so quick. It happened so quick, that I'm still in emotional shock to everything. I'll never understand why you did what you did. I'll never understand how you could wake up one day and not love me anymore. I'll never understand how you can be so okay with letting me go. During the start of our relationship, you used to love me so well, you used to love me so good, and I always felt so secure and loved, and special. You treated me like a princess, and that name stuck to me. Now that you're gone, I question everything in my life since you came in to it. Was your love a lie? Were you just bored? Did you just want temporary fun? I'll never understand how it was so easy for you to let me go. I could never let you go, no matter what issues and problems we had.

You were my best friend. I met you at the start of my school year. I became so accustomed and used to having you around that I felt like I didn't need to make new friends during my resit year at school. All my other friends left for university. I was alone for a while, then you came in my life. You filled that need for friends. Even better, you became more than my best friend. You became my everything. Now that you're gone, I'm pretty much stranded on my own. I'm so lonely and I have nobody to talk to about this breakup. I don't even have girlfriends I can go out with to forget about you. My days consist of lonely bus rides to the local Costa to revise and come home again. In the cafe, I see so many couples and it makes me sad that only just a week and a bit ago, me and you were like them. I wish I could tell these couples not to take their time together for granted, because I surely did.

Reflecting back on everything, I guess I wasn't the best girlfriend to you. I tried my hardest to love you as much as I could, even changed my ways from my past and made a new instagram. I did good things for you and tried my hardest to keep you happy, but I guess sometimes I guess I didn't appreciate you enough, I took out my depression on you all the time, but you still handled it so well. You knew everything about my past from my darkest experiences to my happiest experiences, and you never judged me. The first time we spoke, we spoke till 6am in the morning and I knew I had found my best friend. I was dying for that feeling and I was so happy when I finally found out. I guess, I'm here to admit that I guess lately I've been treating you a lot harshly than I should be. I'm not mad at you, I guess I'm mad that you're gone, and I'm taking that out on you. I'm mad that you gave up on me and never stayed. I guess I was just inflicting my pain and hurt on you. You made all these promises to me and we built a future together that you promised we would fulfill, and now you have disappeared in the blink of an eye. I hope you can understand why I am so angry and callous and I am sorry. I am scared that I will never find anybody like you again. Which I probably never will. I am scared that I'll never love again.

I miss you so much. It's so hard getting used to being completely and totally on my own again. A couple of guys have tried to speak to me since you left, but I hate them all. I keep thinking they aren't real and they are out to get me, to hurt me, to use me. I keep thinking the world is literally against me, that nobody genuinely wants me in their life. You're absence has literally given me severe anxiety. I just don't know how to deal with this pain.

I wonder how you are these days. I hope you are okay, and doing better than me. I hope your appointment went well today. I hope you're keeping my birthday present that I returned back safe and sound. I hope you haven't forgotten me. I haven't forgotten you. Despite everything terrible you did to me towards the end, God, I still love you. I've started praying again, and I pray for you everyday. I still love you.

From, me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Your words in my head
    Beti, teri qadr jaane
    Men poochti, kya qadr, aap kuch na kehte, sirf gale lagate aur peshani par bosa dete.
    Kash ke men jaanti, na

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Dear you
    Your words in my head
    Beti, teri qadr jaane
    Men poochti, kya qadr, aap kuch na kehte, sirf gale lagate aur peshani par bosa dete.
    Kash ke men jaanti, na
    What does this mean? I know it's Urdu/Hindi

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Your words in my head
    Beti, teri qadr jaane
    Kash ke men jaanti, na
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    What does this mean? I know it's Urdu/Hindi
    It means,
    Daughter, know your value.
    I'd ask, what value? You'd say nothing, just hold me close to your chest/hug me, and kiss my forehead.
    I wish I knew, isn't it.

My grandad when he came to visit, and I couldn't speak gujrati well, we sometimes spoke in urdu.

ReputationRep:
    It means,
    Daughter, know your value.
    I'd ask, what value? You'd say nothing, just hold me close to your chest/hug me, and kiss my forehead.
    I wish I knew, isn't it.

My grandad when he came to visit, and I couldn't speak gujrati well, we sometimes spoke in urdu.
    That's so sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    That's so sweet.
    Thanks

This thread is deep

ReputationRep:
    Dear my behenji
    You haven't a clue as to what my crisis was
    But what you did tonight
    Helped me put it right
    Love you 😘

(Original post by My Moon <3)
    Aysha...what's wrong?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nothing :hugs: check PMs

ReputationRep:
    You haven't a clue as to what my crisis was
    I'll know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    I'll know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lool tell ya sometime

ReputationRep:
    lool tell ya sometime
    Hmm was that post for me then?
    Edit: i know exactly when your 'sometime' is gonna be...remember not TOO late :lol:
    Edit: this is the 4th time im editing bevause i keep forgetting words.... Argh
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear you,
    you are so super cute to me :cute: im gonna miss you but hopefully we can stay in touch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Hmm was that post for me then?
    Edit: i know exactly when your 'sometime' is gonna be...remember not TOO late :lol:
    Edit: this is the 4th time im editing bevause i keep forgetting words.... Argh
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmao, yeashh it was honoured
    When is that hmm?
    Loll

lmao, yeashh it was honoured
    When is that hmm?
    Loll
    oh really? how did it help? idek what i said :hmmmm:
    too late= after i die

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is wrong with anon button :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    oh really? how did it help? idek what i said :hmmmm:
    too late= after i die
    you said "everything happens 4 a reason. bit of hope. and wanna be alone right now".
    yano when you have doubts, but dunno how to voice them, then you showed me to just turn to Allah. You were so determined to pray and it gave me strength to go turn and voice my doubts and it seemed to become clearer to me.

:cry2: well i better tell you now before you chase me after :hugs:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.