The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Dear,

You're so amazing :cry2: I don't deserve it but I wanna give you a big massive hug for just always being there. So understanding and wonderful. :jumphug:
Always here for you :cube:
Love from,
Cheese

Dear Cheesey:

Thank you. I only wish others thought the same.

Love
(edited 5 years ago)
Dear me,

Stop stop stop stop! You're not going to fall weak again. You will NOT fall ill again.
Do you really want to go through all the pain and anger again? Buckle up and rest up. Its only going to get harder but you can do it.

Love me

---

Dear you,

I wish we were still friends. I wish you messaged me more often than just to keep saying you miss me but not actually hold a conversation when I try. I wish you messaged me more than just to ask for help when you need it. Just like we used to be.

Your 'best friend'

----

Dear you,

I miss you. I don't know if I miss you or just the time we had together. I don't think I love you anymore; can we really love someone who has caused us the most pain? Worst part is that you are completely oblivious but I always wish you stay happy.

Me

---

Dear you,

I would like to be with you - you seem like a keeper. But what I want never seems to work so I'll keep dreaming.

Me

---

Rant over.
Dear you,

I miss you a lot. But you seem happier now. I guess thats all I ever really wanted for you. You've seemed to have moved on quicker than I did. I dont blame you, I guess im easy to forget.

I hope you are okay. I wonder how you are everyday. Certain days when I'm doing something I think i'll message you, or tag you in a funny meme I saw, but then i remember you arent there anymore. you're gone now so i cant.

I still love you, even though I hate you.

From, me.
Dear doctors,

Vous m'avais mentis.
'plutôt optimiste'
Pourquoi dire cela?
Est-ce ma famille le sait?
Je suis la seule qui ne sais pas.
Ba merci beaucoup.
Dear fifi,

Idk how i'm gonna say this to you

From your behenji xx
Dear you

I'm not posting on here anymore, but the guy you used to miss isn't here anymore, instead I'm now obsessed in becoming the best version of myself, and it's going to show everyone, especially you, what you missed out on. I'd hate to be you right now.
Dear me,

:lovehug::hugs::lovie::lovehug::penguinhug::lovie: hugs for you :hugs:
Why is there no one when i just someome, 1 person :cry:
Please stop crying now orelse it will get worse :redface:
Just breath. Calm down
It's okay :lovehug:
Sleep
Close your eyes :lovie:
(edited 6 years ago)
Damn :cry: please khala come soon :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

i didnt miss out on anything, lmao, you left me, you wanted to do all this by yourself. when i asked for you back you pushed me away, so what did I miss out on? a boy who didnt want me and love me anymore? what am i really even missing out on?

why would i hate to be myself? im learning to love myself now after you've left. something i forgot to do since i was SO occupied in loving you and giving you my attention. which was never worth it since you left me for someone else anyways lol

good luck with everything but i couldnt care less anymore. your wasting ur time by proving anything to me.

Original post by mrqasim
Dear you

I'm not posting on here anymore, but the guy you used to miss isn't here anymore, instead I'm now obsessed in becoming the best version of myself, and it's going to show everyone, especially you, what you missed out on. I'd hate to be you right now.
Original post by mrqasim
Dear you

also lmao you had committment issues from day one whether that with with amber, me, smoking, uni, or the gym. the reason im so happy you're gone is you lack basic committment lol you give up on everything , i dont see anyone like that becoming successful, ur just a wee boy man, all the signs were there i just wish i left earlier.

i never missed you in the first place. i miss the guy i fell in love with in August. i miss him so much and i still love him and always will. i'll never forget that guy. its sad because the last time we met i thought i had him back, but the truth is i never had him in the first place. its ok tho, ive learnt to survive. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
also lmao you had committment issues from day one whether that with with amber, me, smoking, uni, or the gym. the reason im so happy you're gone is you lack basic committment lol you give up on everything , i dont see anyone like that becoming successful, ur just a wee boy man, all the signs were there i just wish i left earlier.

i never missed you in the first place. i miss the guy i fell in love with in August. i miss him so much and i still love him and always will. i'll never forget that guy. its sad because the last time we met i thought i had him back, but the truth is i never had him in the first place. its ok tho, ive learnt to survive. :smile:

Don't f*cking quote me again, I honestly cannot stand you at all and don't refer to me as your ex and I won't either, I refer to you as a blip in my life that went wrong.
Original post by mrqasim
Don't f*cking quote me again, I honestly cannot stand you at all and don't refer to me as your ex and I won't either, I refer to you as a blip in my life that went wrong.

i hope you threw my ring away lol its just evidence of me falling in love with a mistake nothing more. also you can boast about your fake so called success somewhere else, hopefully you dont drop out of uni (again), but u prob will because u have abandonment issues hehe. thats when i'll be laughing. in fact im laughing right now, i'd hate to be YOU.

i FULLY believe in karma and im just waiting for it to kick your ass.
i hope you threw my ring away lol its just evidence of me falling in love with a mistake nothing more. also you can boast about your fake so called success somewhere else, hopefully you dont drop out of uni (again), but u prob will because u have abandonment issues hehe. thats when i'll be laughing. in fact im laughing right now, i'd hate to be YOU.

i FULLY believe in karma and im just waiting for it to kick your ass.

I have plenty to say, but I'm going to be the bigger person and stop replying. Good luck in life :smile:
Original post by mrqasim
I have plenty to say, but I'm going to be the bigger person and stop replying. Good luck in life :smile:

Good luck with karma.
Dont worry honey you'll see me with someone who actually loves me and you'll wish you didnt treat me the way you did. You lost someone so pure and kind and loving so the jokes on you. Take care.
Dear doctors,

Vous m'avais mentis.
'plutôt optimiste'
Pourquoi dire cela?
Est-ce ma famille le sait?
Je suis la seule qui ne sais pas.
Ba merci beaucoup.

You're gonna tell me what happened now please :frown: sorry im asking like this but you are not okay, and you said you were :frown:
Original post by My Moon <3
You're gonna tell me what happened now please :frown: sorry im asking like this but you are not okay, and you said you were :frown:

I'm dying
I'm dying

Are you okay? Please talk to us :frown:
Original post by Fermion.
Are you okay? Please talk to us :frown:

sorry shouldnt have said that. Cant even delete it now
sorry shouldnt have said that. Cant even delete it now

Are you okay though? PM me if you want to talk :smile:
I'm dying