Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Dear me

If you would kindly stop being **** at everything and get some motivation it would be much appreciated.

From me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ffs Andy you are awesome and you're not **** at everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear Friday's date,

I still can't grasp that I spent eight hours talking to a total stranger and it was very enjoyable. Thank you for tea and grumbling and interesting conversation!

Also that was the first time I described someone as charming without being sarcastic...

You get all the bonus points for using science to say I was cute.

Yours,

Very much looking forward to tomorrow me

Dear you,

Please let me know what's going on.

Love me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

People always seem to underestimate you and think that you are no fun because of the way you look or the way you act. Yes, there will always be people like that in life, but it is important to not let it get to you. You have shown in the last week that you can have fun with people and those that underestimate you don't deserve to be friends with you, anyway.

Always think about what your brother said when he told you that 'people are privileged to know you' because that is true, to some extent anyway. Don't let those people affect you. They are nobody.

Me

Dear You, it's been 3 months since went on holiday together, nearly two months since you dumped me my text. Now the shock has wore off, when you were with me you seemed so happy. Maybe it was too good to be true. Now I see you seemingly having a good time and not even sparing a single thought for me has made me realise just how cold hearted you actually are. You never know that yeah I still think about you, some of the happy times we did have together, and you will never know just how much you hurt me by dumping me by a text message on boxing day. Then you had the nerve to text that we could still be friends. It's sad as when we were together you said you'd never been this happy before and that you'd done more exploring and adventures with me than you did with any of your past boyfriends put together. I gave you everything, yet it still wasn't enough, maybe that was the problem, me trying to prove I wasn't like the others. Yes I am looking for answers and I will probably never get them from you, but I do wish you'd told me the truth on why you wanted out, more to it why you couldn't have just told me earlier when you had the chance in person, I would have had least more respect for you.

You hated the fact I called you a coward for doing it by text but it was cowardly, it is a shame this has all gone to waste the way it has because I thought you were different, I never expected anything in return other than you to like me for who I was, why say I was the best guy you'd ever met, I'll never understand you more than anything else, I just wonder what you are really thinking.

From me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Dear you,

People always seem to underestimate you and think that you are no fun because of the way you look or the way you act. Yes, there will always be people like that in life, but it is important to not let it get to you. You have shown in the last week that you can have fun with people and those that underestimate you don't deserve to be friends with you, anyway.

Always think about what your brother said when he told you that 'people are privileged to know you' because that is true, to some extent anyway. Don't let those people affect you. They are nobody.

Me
    Dear you,

Aww this is so cute and so true. Bless you for writing this for whoever you did

BrokenLife

Dear you,

I have never been like this, ever
    and I hate it that I love you when all you did was play with me
    I'm the mature one that keeps her cool but you've seriously ruined me
    I've wasted so much of my time that i could of spent for building my future
    and even though you lied when you said you loved me, I'm beautiful and special
    I still can't get over you
    and it kills me and frustrates me
    that I still spend hours waiting for your reply
    In the end I'm only lying to myself
    but I cant seem to get a grip of myself
    the logical thing to do is to block you out but
    for once you've got me using my heart instead of my head

I dont want to go back to the stage where we were confused
    I'm glad that we have come to an end, well i hope we have anyway
    because as much as I love you, I need to let you go or else I might do something stupid

I cant be harsh on myself though, this is the first time i have felt this way, i have prioritised you before anyone and everything, I've stayed awake till 5 in the morning even though I have piles of work
    I seriously dont know how to handle this situation
    my feelings are controlling me and its driving me crazy that I'm losing control of myself

I'm not dumb, i know you were taking advantage of my age and nativity but boy I fell so hard I wanted to believe that i could trust you and what we had was real
    and you are good at what you do,
    sometimes i do think that there must of been at least some little part of you that liked me because you put in a lot of effort to try make it work, well to try change me, and i know i'm not perfect and that i have major flaws but the thing you wanted to change about me is the person who i am, i could do a lot for you but i cant change who i am
    today when i went to read, some person was saying that people will say you're old fashioned and backwards but no one ever said that doing the right thing is easy, my purpose of life is not to impress you..
    you do have a good heart i know that, but I know other things going on in your life make you do stupid things
    maybe that's why I'm so at war with myself, because I don't want to leave you alone in the situation that you are in
    because you have the potential to do great things, but i feel like you're messing up your chances
    if i didnt care about you, i woudlnt give a crap about that but the truth is i do and i know i always will
    tbh I always knew how this was going to end but I've learned a lot so I'm sure this kind of thing won't happen again
    i will try to avoid calling you as long as my will power will allow me but i eventually will i know
    but I will still make sure that you still dont find out that i am a bit obsessed over you lol, hopefully it will get better by then

love/hate
    me

wow writing this down has seriously helped lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

I have never been like this, ever
    and I hate it that I love you when all you did was play with me
    I'm the mature one that keeps her cool but you've seriously ruined me
    I've wasted so much of my time that i could of spent for building my future
    and even though you lied when you said you loved me, I'm beautiful and special
    I still can't get over you
    and it kills me and frustrates me
    that I still spend hours waiting for your reply
    In the end I'm only lying to myself
    but I cant seem to get a grip of myself
    the logical thing to do is to block you out but
    for once you've got me using my heart instead of my head

I dont want to go back to the stage where we were confused
    I'm glad that we have come to an end, well i hope we have anyway
    because as much as I love you, I need to let you go or else I might do something stupid

I cant be harsh on myself though, this is the first time i have felt this way, i have prioritised you before anyone and everything, I've stayed awake till 5 in the morning even though I have piles of work
    I seriously dont know how to handle this situation
    my feelings are controlling me and its driving me crazy that I'm losing control of myself

I'm not dumb, i know you were taking advantage of my age and nativity but boy I fell so hard I wanted to believe that i could trust you and what we had was real
    and you are good at what you do,
    sometimes i do think that there must of been at least some little part of you that liked me because you put in a lot of effort to try make it work, well to try change me, and i know i'm not perfect and that i have major flaws but the thing you wanted to change about me is the person who i am, i could do a lot for you but i cant change who i am
    today when i went to read, some person was saying that people will say you're old fashioned and backwards but no one ever said that doing the right thing is easy, my purpose of life is not to impress you..
    you do have a good heart i know that, but I know other things going on in your life make you do stupid things
    maybe that's why I'm so at war with myself, because I don't want to leave you alone in the situation that you are in
    because you have the potential to do great things, but i feel like you're messing up your chances
    if i didnt care about you, i woudlnt give a crap about that but the truth is i do and i know i always will
    tbh I always knew how this was going to end but I've learned a lot so I'm sure this kind of thing won't happen again
    i will try to avoid calling you as long as my will power will allow me but i eventually will i know
    but I will still make sure that you still dont find out that i am a bit obsessed over you lol, hopefully it will get better by then

love/hate
    me

wow writing this down has seriously helped lol
    Dear you,

I'm so sorry for what you had to go through. I will keep you in my prayers. Hope you get over the person you're trying to get over.

BrokenLife

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

I want my iPhone cable back. It is my cable. Don't pretend like I'm being petty, they cost like £25.

AG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Dear you

I want my iPhone cable back. It is my cable. Don't pretend like I'm being petty, they cost like £25.

AG
    Small change for you surely, AG?

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Small change for you surely, AG?

:lol:
    I'm in need of any money. Now Shhhhh this is a serious thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    I'm in need of any money. Now Shhhhh this is a serious thread.
    Yup, AG is definitely a half Gujarati :laugh:

It normally is, but when AG graces this thread with his presence, he should know that someone is bound to take the piss.
    (I dunno, that didn't even make sense - it's nearly 3am :lol:)
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmazingArry)
    Ffs Andy you are awesome and you're not **** at everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks babe:hugs:
    I just struggle believing it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear You,

I am finally out of London.

No more polluted air, over crowded streets and freezing my **** in the cold like a penguin.

I feel amazing, I feel amazing I feel amazing!!!

ReputationRep:
    Dear you;

Maybe going to that crossfaith concert was a mistake due to how messed up i got but the music was great and the experience was a once in a lifetime and i know you worry I'm still a bit sore but im healing up well just so you don't have to worry i know i haven't been the best mentally but I'm getting there still a wreck though.

From me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,
    I miss our satisfying whatsapp chats and what brought us together, even though it was something that frequently brings us both a great deal of pain. I hope you wise up one day and believe that you have the strength to believe in yourself as an independent woman who doesn't need to depend on someone, to depend on their presence. Maybe it was selfish of me to give up, im not sure, really. I didnt know how to progress things with you, and it was hard being reminded of the fact that he belongs to you.
    I just want you to know that im thinking of you, regardless of everything.
    Love me x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User2072205)
    Dear you,

Aww this is so cute and so true. Bless you for writing this for whoever you did

BrokenLife
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's to myself

Also PRSOM :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's to myself

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's to myself

Omg noo why?
    You're amazing! I'm not even lying as this is my moment of saying the truth haha

bless you

Dear Everyone,
    Get lost ;-; you have all shown your true colours recently, what sort of friend is it that abandons someone the minute they need help? well f*** you all i'll do it all on my own without you :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.