Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

Dear you,

If you fail, then I am truly sorry.

I tried my best, all the years I assumed the role of your 'mother' I tried my best to get you to understand the importance of school/education, I tried to bring you up right and with the knowledge of right or wrong and good morals, I seriously tried my best, and I hope one day you can see that. I tried my best to help with homework and work with you through any thing you didn't understand in lessons (despite I had my own work to do) but I tried, I honestly did.

I would never ask for anything in return, for everything I have done for you. I merely ask for you to be happy in life. So I am sorry if I failed you, I did honestly tried my best.

Please take care through out life,
    Love me
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear you,

I hope you are happy, you have messed up both of your kids lives, so yea lets all give you a round of applause for that. Quite a achievement there to mess up both of your kids and then just leave them.

One is failing at school, but has a chance to have a good career despite they were once messed up (and may still be) and can count on your parents to be there for them and the other is just about succeeding in school, but is failing horrible with their emotionally/mentally state but can't rely on anyone but their lover to talk to about the things in their mind.

I hope you are proud of what you have achieved, the pain, the emotionally hurt, the mental scars you have inflicted upon us. You f***ing abanded us, left us, like we were f***ing trash you threw out, we are half of you, we are your children and you turned your back on us and fled to have a new life with your boyfriend.

From the child you abandoned
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear the people I live with,

I am grateful for the room you provide me and the basic like food/drink you provide me with, but you know deep down we are never gonna get along, we merely can't bond (be it due to the way you are with me or be it the way I struggle to let people in) but you treat me like your servant who you get running around after you, but I will tell you this, there will be a day in the near future where I will pack a bag and just leave (heaven knows where I will go but will find somewhere).

I don't care about material items, I merely asked to be understood, to be supportive, to be cared and wanted by you, but yet my cries for help went unheard.

From me
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear you,

You have helped me more than you could ever know, you have showed me what it is liked to be wanted, cared and loved about and all your support through out the dark times, I have appreciated so very much. You are my everything and with out you I would be lost, a mere boat lost at sea. With you by my side, I know I can get through this until I am free. And to feel like I was accepted and to be told they liked me by your family made me on the verge of tears, and I am so glad about that.

You understand and accept me for who I am, and around you I can be my true self, I don't need to put any 'masks' on and my emotions are true. I feel so very very lucky to have you there for me.

Love from me
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spoiler:
    Show

Know the people I am talking about will never read this, but helps and has a certain sense of comfort to type this out and get it off my mind.

We used to be best friends we had a few complications but it was nothing we could not sort out. you suddenly started to pull away and we barely talk anymore. What can i do? I tried having a conversation with you but you no longer seem interested... What is it that made you hate me all of a sudden. Except that one time where i thought things would change and you sent a message but i immediately knew that you just wanted to know about what happened because i was there. IF you see this, which I'm sure you most definitely won't. Please tell me what i did wrong, i miss being friends with you yet you seem happy and content with your life while you are leaving me as a mess. I just want answers i can't get i guess.
    Your ex-bestfriend (more like an acquaintance), me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I miss you so much, I wonder how you are doing these days and if you are okay. I wonder if you think about me like I think about you. No point going on anon anymore, I dont even care anymore.

S.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Mane keh, iwu badu kari ne tane hu malwa nu?
    Kahe bakwaas ammi aur abba ko. Ab to I'm done. Happy now?
    Just do one thing. I'm not asking for anything else anymore.
    LEAVE ME ALONE
    That's it. Nothing else. I'd rather you ignored me.
    Anti ukhtil kabeerah wa lakin la yaleek yani.
    Capache, because you can't say I never tried.
    Coz I need it said. No point writing to you, though that could have worked at the beginning. But I was too soft and forgiving then, given what you'd been through.
    • Welcome Squad

Dear you,

Idk what's going on but you're hurting my feelings and I don't understand why.

Love me

ReputationRep:
    Dear Allah,

I want to take a minute, not to ask for anything from you, but simply to say thank you for all that you have given to me.

ALHAMDULILLAH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    xx
    Sis pm me. What happened?

Dear Allah
    Help them out.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Allah
    Let this work out for her. Let this be a means of you helping them
    Let her find some food.
    Let her find some help.
    Make the people help her.
    Allah, you are most merciful, its the month of Ramadan, first 10 days are of mercy. Have mercy on these people from the ummah of your beloved, who have been hungry for days, who've run out of money for ages.
    Allah I ask and beseech you to create the means to help them, no one but you.

Dear you

I'm never posting on here again, but I just thought I'd say this final thing. I'll be visiting and staying in Edinburgh, for a short period of time for work. I don't know where you live now/how active you are but if you do see me, walk by me and don't look at me. Of all places I had to go it had to be there.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

You'll never read this, but writing this out might just be what I need to get over everything.

I hate that I feel lonely and worthless without you. I hate that I opened up to you and let you in, just to experience this horrible consequence. I should never have gone to see you the other night, I wish you stopped me. I'm now going to try my best to forget it all, so in other words, do what feels like the impossible.

I still wish you all the best.

Me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you

I'm never posting on here again, but I just thought I'd say this final thing. I'll be visiting and staying in Edinburgh, for a short period of time for work. I don't know where you live now/how active you are but if you do see me, walk by me and don't look at me. Of all places I had to go it had to be there.
    Have a nice time here! Don't worry, I wasn't planning on exchanging pleasantries with the boy who ripped me apart. Even if you do see me, I hope you are reminded of what you lost! Try and avoid the area near Edinburgh University because I'll be there a lot, and next time don't come here at all. Good day!

ReputationRep:
    Dear everyone who prayed for me, missed me and worried for me,

Thanks honestly it melt my heart reading them. You might be the reason why i am alive. Why this miracle happened i love you. ALWAYS :heart:

Please, everyone be okay millions of :hugs:

:grouphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear mum,

I miss you a lot but at the same time I hate you so much. You were selfish mum, you left me when I needed you the most, and I dont think I can ever forgive you for that. Its Ramadan so theres not much going on, I have just been praying and reading quran. I spend most my days at the mosque searching for the peace I never had. My cousin, your nephew, touched down in London last night and he is staying with my aunty, your sister. I dont know what to do now, I feel lost and I cant even tell this to anybody anymore. I wish I had told you everything. I am scared of him and I am scared of my life.

None of this is even worth it honestly, I shouldnt even be alive, but I promised you I would be strong, for your sake, for daddy. I promised and even though I have failed at literally everything in life I want to stay to my promise. I cry every day for you, for daddy, for the family that I never got to sustain no matter how hard I tried. I tried so hard but it never did work and I am sorry. I had to leave the house.

I always dreamt of being independant but I didnt think it would happen like this, without your support. I miss you. I am broken, fully, but I am trying to pick up the pieces.

I love you so much.
    S

Dear you,
    Nearly destroyed me.
    Asked if i was okay.
    I replied a day later saying yes.
    I lied. Because you'd get upset. AND AGAIN I PUT YOU BEFORE ME THINKING YOU'D BE A BIT HAPPIER.
    What happened in reality is a different matter though.
    It backtracked.
    You replied saying i always 'over react' just to get attention. I read. Sobbed for 15 minutes before replying 'i lied. I'm still not okay. You know why. I didnt over react, i didnt pretend'
    And you instantly said:
    'yea BUT you are NEVER okay so it don't make a difference'
    What did you say? Can you repeat?

..... Continue later i feel sick.

:cry:

Dear God,
    I'm so sorry.

Dear people in my neighborhood.
    You refused....what else did you expect after that? You all knew it'd happen day. Can't go forever. I'm sorry. Wait, why am i sorry? You should be sorry. I hope you regret it your ENTIRE life.

Dear my sister,
    I hope you don't come home to find me like that. Please don't come home. Die on your way back. That way no one suffers. I'm sorry for giving you a bad dua. But i know you will understand why.
    And please it is OK.
    In case you do come home and see that, do the same as me.
    We'll always be together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you okay?

ReputationRep:
    Dear God,
    I'm so sorry.

Dear people in my neighborhood.
    You refused....what else did you expect after that? You all knew it'd happen day. Can't go forever. I'm sorry. Wait, why am i sorry? You should be sorry. I hope you regret it your ENTIRE life.

Dear my sister,
    I hope you don't come home to find me like that. Please don't come home. Die on your way back. That way no one suffers. I'm sorry for giving you a bad dua. But i know you will understand why.
    And please it is OK.
    In case you do come home and see that, do the same as me.
    We'll always be together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you okay?

Dear you,

Stop being so hard on yourself. I get your trying to live as best as you can, but baby you gotta be good to yourself. Something's are uncontrollable, so forgive yourself and love yourself too. You're worth that, I promise.

ReputationRep:
    Dear everyone,

I hope you're all happy and safe.

Love meeeee xxxx

...continued
    I thought you'd have a little bit of sympathy. Anyone would so why do you, my REAL brother, dont have any?! There is something wrong with you. You are insane. I hate you so ****ing much. If only you disappeared before saying those word. Writing is worse, because i can read those texts over and over again.
    "yea but you are never okay"
    "always causing problems"
    "never useful"
    "right then go kill yourself, i'm not stopping you"
    Have you not once thought of the consequences of that? What if i really did kill myself after that?
    You're lucky someone was here for me. You don't know how much i cried after that. I dont want you to know anyway coz I KNOW you will say "but you always cry, so it dont make a difference"
    **** you seriously.
    Thought i didnt hate you,that it was anger... But no. I really do now.
    You know mum and dad are watching you?
    You know god is watching you?
    Lemme answer you, because i didnt properly reply to your text coz i was just so shocked.
    1. I dont control whether i'm okay or not and especially not when its to do with health. Do you really think i wanted to have ******? Do you think i wanted this surgery to happen? Do you think i chose everything that's happened to me? Did i chose mum and dad's passing away? Right if you said yes to this, you're evil. You need a therapist. Wait no, mental people aren't that stupid. Even they understand. What are you made of? ROCK?
    2. What problems did i cause? Can you name one? Okay yes i have **** ******. I have attempted. I have been to hospital multiple times. I did get ******.
    How the f*ck did that affect you? You dont care about me do you? So why would this affect you? I didn't ask for your help, BUT you still gave me 'help' which made me feel worse tbh, and you know it made me feel worse. Why would you abuse me because of this? To make thing worse? To make me ACTUALLY want to disappear? Anyone, even a 3 year old child would know not to do that. They'd hug me. She did. And she's only a child. You didnt bother asking nicely how i felt. You asked once, but there was a purpose behind it. You wanted me back home. Why? You say i'm useless so why do YOU want me to come back home? Lemme tell you. Because you cant live on your own. You cant wash your own dishes. Cant clean the house. Wash clothes. Make food. Cant do these things. You are tired. There is no one to help you.
    You know.... I have been doing these things since a looooong time, and you cant compare it to how you've been doing it for. Years v weeks. Not to forget, i've also had to deal with your sh*t, the way you insulted me everyday, pushed me, beat me up, shouted at me simply because
    1. There was no clean plates, spoon, or glasses.
    2. You couldnt find your own stuff.
    3. Over nothing....
    4. Clothes not ironed. Once i told you the iron broke, and we needed a new one. You shouted at me for that because you thought i broke it, when i didnt. So how tf could i iron your clothes if you dont let me buy one? Srsly you are insane. At least let me go and buy one myself.
    5. Whenever i'd tell you put your shoes where they should be when i was vacuuming. I should be angry, but no. It's the opposite way here.
    6. When i cooked something you didnt like. Thing is you usually eat it everything, then randomly out of no hwere you dont like that food? I dint get you. I never will. Everytime i cooked, i had the fear you wouldnt like that. **** you seriously. I hope you read this one day and realise i wrote this.
    There is so much more :cry: but i never told anyone. It's nearly been a year. I never said an ouf, because i thought you were upset, i thought you would be okay after that. Still i loved you. Cared about you. Everytime you abused me, i would think it's the last time. But it continued. It got to the point where you dont even realise what you did, you used to apologise. But you dont anymore. I really want to press one button to disappear. Completely out of your life. Wish i could forget all that has happened.
    There is so much in my mind idk wtf im writing anymore. Argh
    I just sjdbsjdbdjd hate youuu.
    Whem am i gna get what i want? What deserve?
    If aftr all this you still dont have sympathy fir me, then it will never haooen. Never. I might aswell give up with you. I dont even want to see you at hime. Disappear. I dint wanna see you. Dont you dare go in dad's room, it doesnt want your dirty af hand in there. What you did with me is something no one would do with a even a slave. Wished you killed because saying what u saud last night.
    Im so uoset, i feel like breaking everything there is in ront of me why am i even aljve for now arghhhhhxh
    I wish i died during surgery. I bet no once you prayed to god that i survuve.
    It hurts si bad

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.