Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Don't want to tell you or speak because I know you might need space and time.
    That's okay.
    Just know you're loved okay? Love you.
    It's okay. You don't need to mention this if you don't want to.
    Million and one kisshugs.

I wrote. Thank you. Not now but another time, I'll send it to you.

Allah bless you. I thank Allah for bringing you into my life. May He ease all your affairs, grant you physical, mental and emotional strength. May He make you happy and keep you happy. When you smile, adh-hakallahu sinnak. May He always keep you smiling, (inside and outwardly). May He grant you all the good of this world and the hereafter.

Dear you
    Haven't heard from you. Hope your bro and sis are okay. Hope you are okay. Love you too you know. And srs tell me if you need anything. That offer is still open, you know it. Don't you dare feel ashamed to ask. We can find a way. Food, money... we can find a way k?
    Same prayers for you. And for many other people who've helped me, even in the slightest.

Dear you
    Thank you. Honest you didn't need to. At all. Tysm. I did a bit of writing of my own. It was more structured and I think I can identify what's bothering me. No clue what I'm doing yet but it helps knowing at least. So sorry (even tho you tell me not to be, can't help it) for writing all that but maybe that with other stuff/people sparked me to think more clearly...which enabled me to do this.
    Lol no clue what your views are on prayers but you're getting them anyway.

Dear me
    See... all is never lost.

Edit- deleted. Forgot this wasn't anon hmm hope no one read that

ReputationRep:
    Dear me,

You need to start believing in yourself again. Having high expectations for yourself is alright so long as it doesn't end in you beating yourself up for getting marks that other people would be perfectly fine with or just giving up on yourself.

You're your own harshest critic but you're not a failure and you've proved to yourself that hard work does pay off...just look at your dissertation mark which exceeded anything you could have dreamed of.

Be proud of yourself.

Love me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear You,

For all your selfishness, for all your lies...I hope karma gives you what you deserve. You're not a bad person, not by a long shot, but you need to be taught a lesson.

From Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear You,

I'm so glad to have met you, and am proud for what you are trying to do.

From Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear CheeseIsVeg,

It's not often I publicly voice my opinion about someone I consider a friend because in communities such as these I know how difficult it can be looking from the outside in, watching others praise one another. Yet, I'll make an exception for you as you deserve to be recognized for the type of person you are. Quite simply, you are wonderful. You are such a loved member of this community, and set a good example for both new and existing members. You are friendly, sweet, but perhaps most importantly...approachable; anyone can feel safe and comfortable talking to you about anything and everything, because not only will you never judge but you will always extend your hand in friendship and offer words of encouragement / support. I am extremely proud of you for the hard-work and effort you have put into your exams and I seriously hope you get the grades you need / desire so you can continue your education as you would like to. You would be a credit to any university that were to accept you as a student. I hope the few other issues you have (which you should know what I'm referring to) resolve themselves in your favor, but please don't be disheartened if not; a woman such as yourself will have many, MANY positive experiences and opportunities throughout life.

Most of all, I just want to say thank you. You have been extremely kind and supportive of me even when perhaps I haven't deserved it. You have stood by my side through thick and thin, and I will always appreciate it. We may be many hours apart and have never met, but non of that changes the fact that I consider you a very good friend. 'n perhaps one day soon we will get to meet.

Cheese; always be you.

From Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Nirvana1989-1994,

You're a good friend, and no matter what happens I am always here should you need a shoulder to cry on or a word of advice. Nothing in this life comes easy, but through strength and determination I know without a shadow of a doubt you can overcome any obstacle if you put your mind to it.

If nothing else; let's fight off the trolls together, side-by-side.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ReputationRep:
    Dear you.

I cant stop thinking about that picture. All i see when i look at it is a womans hair clip in the background. I really hope theres a simple explination because im beggining to feel your just playing with my feelings. :sadpanda:
    Wish you were around to talk.

Love me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear you,
    tbh im really confused about you cos in some ways i would like to be your gf and i know you fancy me even though god knows how lol given what an atrocious specimen of a human i am. I just feel that now isn't really the time given i am only here for 3 more months and i would feel bad entering something and not being fully committed about it cos i wouldn't want to hurt you. I did really like kissing you and i would love to do it again but i wouldn't want to lead you on or anything. Plus you are a really fantastic friend and say we split up then i would have lost such a valuable friend which is something i can't really afford to do tbh. Plus ur already taken and i had two years to ask you out but i didn't want to do that when we were in school because of gossip and it's taken me such a long time to come to terms with that aspect of myself. So in short this is going nowhere but i still really love you :hugs:

------------
    Dear myself
    i really hope i can make everything that has happened worth it

ReputationRep:
    Dear everybody,

Goodbye. I am tired and it is my time to go now.

Dear you,

Thank you for being my friend and everything you've done, including helping me get through my recent break up with my now ex girlfriend.

I know you dont think you have done anything, but you're the one person I can truly open up to, and Im able to tell yout things, I would never dream of telling my guy mates Youve made me a more confident person and although I still have some issues with confidence, I know I'll always have you to confide in. I'm glad we have started to speak more and I hope it continues even if this "kind of date" you have goes well, which I hope it does as you deserve a great boyfriend.

I love having you as a friend and you truly are my best friend even if Im not yours and I hope we can be friends for a long time. Although, I dont see you in anyway more than a friend you are the rock in my life, and for that 'd like to say thank you

Looking forward to hanging out with you soon too.

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Dear You,

For all your selfishness, for all your lies...I hope karma gives you what you deserve. You're not a bad person, not by a long shot, but you need to be taught a lesson.

From Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear You,

I'm so glad to have met you, and am proud for what you are trying to do.

From Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear CheeseIsVeg,

It's not often I publicly voice my opinion about someone I consider a friend because in communities such as these I know how difficult it can be looking from the outside in, watching others praise one another. Yet, I'll make an exception for you as you deserve to be recognized for the type of person you are. Quite simply, you are wonderful. You are such a loved member of this community, and set a good example for both new and existing members. You are friendly, sweet, but perhaps most importantly...approachable; anyone can feel safe and comfortable talking to you about anything and everything, because not only will you never judge but you will always extend your hand in friendship and offer words of encouragement / support. I am extremely proud of you for the hard-work and effort you have put into your exams and I seriously hope you get the grades you need / desire so you can continue your education as you would like to. You would be a credit to any university that were to accept you as a student. I hope the few other issues you have (which you should know what I'm referring to) resolve themselves in your favor, but please don't be disheartened if not; a woman such as yourself will have many, MANY positive experiences and opportunities throughout life.

Most of all, I just want to say thank you. You have been extremely kind and supportive of me even when perhaps I haven't deserved it. You have stood by my side through thick and thin, and I will always appreciate it. We may be many hours apart and have never met, but non of that changes the fact that I consider you a very good friend. 'n perhaps one day soon we will get to meet.

Cheese; always be you.

From Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Nirvana1989-1994,

You're a good friend, and no matter what happens I am always here should you need a shoulder to cry on or a word of advice. Nothing in this life comes easy, but through strength and determination I know without a shadow of a doubt you can overcome any obstacle if you put your mind to it.

If nothing else; let's fight off the trolls together, side-by-side.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you very much, I really appreciate that. :hugs: :hugs: :five:

(Original post by Fermion.)
    Dear everybody,

Goodbye. I am tired and it is my time to go now.
    woah are you okay?

Dear you,

I haven't the strength to talk to you again,
    I know I should try due to my guilt of ignoring you but to be fair I am done, lost the strength needed to regain contact with you.

You have broken me so badly, mentally/emotionally I am drained,
    The hurt and pain you have caused me is painful to bare and left many mental scars within my mind.

I merely asked for you to be there for me, to be the mother you should of been, I am not asking for perfect (because that's a mere illusion) but atleast for you to act like a mother who cares about her children. But instead you let me down, moved far away to live with your new man, and left us behind in the dirt. And then you have the guts to lie to our faces and tell us you told us, I know you have a severe mental health issues but still don't get why.

Why don't we matter no more?? What have I done to you?? Am I seriously that bad?? Why do you keep trying to regain contact after what you have done??

From me, the one you left behind....

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I know how you feel :console:
    :hugs:
    Hope you feel better soon!
    I love you and you that :love:
    If you wanna talk, you know the offer is there :lovehug:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Dear both of you,

i really don't know why I bother to love you as much as I do when it means nothing to you. I'd love to stop loving you but I find that hard to do.

love me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Shiddat se aapki yad a rahi hai. Aansoo hi bahe ja rahe hain...
    Aap hote to aaj me akeli na hoti.
    Aap hote to na me kabi koi chikhva karti, na kabi rothi.
    Aap hote to kia kooch muje khilate.
    Kitna pyar karte.
    Raht baar mere pass rehte hospital me. Sehri bi mere pass karte.
    Aap hote to bhai mere saat ye salook na karte.
    Kiske hathoon meh chor kar chale gaye aap?
    Kitny ziyati ki apne ham sab ke sath. Mere sath. Meri medina ke sath.
    Kash ke mera dil rukjae.
    Kash ke me marjaoon.
    Kash ke phir se aap se bat karsakoon.
    Ya allah, mere moila...kis musibat me phasgahi hoon. Muje moht kioon nahi de deta. Muje sakoon dede.
    Ya allah mera sab kooch hi to chala gaya, ab zindagi be lele. Bas ek hi jeez maang rahi hoon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Dear you,

Shiddat se aapki yad a rahi hai. Aansoo hi bahe ja rahe hain...
    Aap hote to aaj me akeli na hoti.
    Aap hote to na me kabi koi chikhva karti, na kabi rothi.
    Aap hote to kia kooch muje khilate.
    Kitna pyar karte.
    Raht baar mere pass rehte hospital me. Sehri bi mere pass karte.
    Aap hote to bhai mere saat ye salook na karte.
    Kiske hathoon meh chor kar chale gaye aap?
    Kitny ziyati ki apne ham sab ke sath. Mere sath. Meri medina ke sath.
    Kash ke mera dil rukjae.
    Kash ke me marjaoon.
    Kash ke phir se aap se bat karsakoon.
    Ya allah, mere moila...kis musibat me phasgahi hoon. Muje moht kioon nahi de deta. Muje sakoon dede.
    Ya allah mera sab kooch hi to chala gaya, ab zindagi be lele. Bas ek hi jeez maang rahi hoon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Khuda par bharosa rakho, woh sab theek kar dega.. mujhe maloom hai ke mera bolna boht aasaan hai magar woh khuda ke ghar mai der shayad ho magar andher kabhi nahi.. Mai nahi jaanti ke aapke saath kya ho raha hai magar aapko meri dua'on mai zaroor yaad rakhungi.

Aap bas apna khayal rakho aur aisa koi kadam mat utha na jisse aapko aur aapke chahne walo ko takleef ho
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Dear you,

Get well soon. Sorry we never talked much.

Regards,

Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Beti...
    Aap roye mat.
    Khub dil men soche, kya aap sach men bilkul akeli hain? Nahi. Hai Allah, aap ke sath. Hai aur boht se log, jo haqeeqi tor par aap se muhabbat rakhte hai. Hai boht se log jo aap ko jaante bhi nahi, lekin aap in ki dua'o men hai.

Rone men koi sharam nahi. Zameen par sab se behtar chalne waale aadmi bhi roye the.

Aap ke alfaz, lekin dil par asar kiya :hugs: aap himmat mat chore. Jaha se le sake, lele we.

Aap ne theek baat ki, khuda ki taraf mutawajja hona. Rujoo' karna and unse dil ki dua karna. Aasaan hai kehna, ye to me khoob jaanti hun; Allah par bharosa rakh. InshaAllah wo aap ke liye darwaza khol denge.

:lovehugs:
    Btw, prsom. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Ofc you don't even know me
    And you'll never read this
    But enough is goddamn enough
    Leave her alone
    She's not yours to touch
    She's not yours at all
    Idk what you did
    But I really hope it bites you right back in your face
    Just think for a second, hey. She's your younger sister. Someone you should be looking after, not terrifying.
    Whatever you did... it had better stop rn. Everything. Don't you dare come near her again. Just don't. Leave her be. She's doing well without you. Imo, she's probably better off without you too.
    I love her, okay? She shouldn't have to be dealing with you. At all.
    Allah bless her. Help her. Make everything easy for her.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    I was late by a few minutes
    A few godamned minutes
    Why the **** do i have to answer all your stupid questions
    Like wth do you think I'm gonna get up to
    Wth you restricting everything
    I give in. You win. I'm soo done. Totally. Totally. Done. Tired. Have it your way. Everything.

ReputationRep:
    Dear God
    Show me a way
    Coz i'm done now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Dear you
    Beti...
    Aap roye mat.
    Khub dil men soche, kya aap sach men bilkul akeli hain? Nahi. Hai Allah, aap ke sath. Hai aur boht se log, jo haqeeqi tor par aap se muhabbat rakhte hai. Hai boht se log jo aap ko jaante bhi nahi, lekin aap in ki dua'o men hai.

Rone men koi sharam nahi. Zameen par sab se behtar chalne waale aadmi bhi roye the.

Aap ke alfaz, lekin dil par asar kiya :hugs: aap himmat mat chore. Jaha se le sake, lele we.

Aap ne theek baat ki, khuda ki taraf mutawajja hona. Rujoo' karna and unse dil ki dua karna. Aasaan hai kehna, ye to me khoob jaanti hun; Allah par bharosa rakh. InshaAllah wo aap ke liye darwaza khol denge.

:lovehugs:
    Btw, prsom. Thanks
    Aab nahi rahi himmat mujme. Bilkul bhi nahi. Kash ke allah meri dua purhi kar leta rath ko.

Dear you
    I was late by a few minutes
    A few godamned minutes
    Why the **** do i have to answer all your stupid questions
    Like wth do you think I'm gonna get up to
    Wth you restricting everything
    I give in. You win. I'm soo done. Totally. Totally. Done. Tired. Have it your way. Everything.
    :hugs:

Dear God
    Show me a way
    Coz i'm done now.
    Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.