ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Hey :console: tell me what's up later when and if you want to. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I told you :rofl: can't even remember what I've written now. Feels gd tho
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Dear CheeseIsVeg;

Nobody likes me on this site apart from you.

(Original post by Gwynbleiidd)
    Dear CheeseIsVeg;

That ain't true

Dear you

Can't even call you mum no more.
    To be truthfully you are dead to me now,
    You have badly broken and hurt me and then you expect me to welcome you back with open arms,
    Well I have news for you, I am done being brainwashed, done being treated like your 'trophy kid', done being hurt.

From me ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear everyone who pasts by in my life,

Over the years feel like I have lost so many people over the years,
    So many people have entered my life, offering to help, to be there, to be supportive, or to be a friend and then just merely left.
    I am sorry if I have done something wrong, or if my emotional state and past, effects the way I am around people.
    I am sorry for the fact I have issues and can become a emotional wreckage.

Hope I never said anything truely terrible to you that made most of you leave.

From me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwynbleiidd)
    Dear CheeseIsVeg;

i don't think we've talked, we might have :dontknow: (rubbish memory most of the time) but that's certainly not true. I only dislike a person if they give me a good enough reason to dislike them... even then i seem to suck at it. Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    Dear God
    Me khataa hi khataa hun
    Lekin aap ataa hi ataa hain
    To bas khaali haath na lotaaye
    Tamaam fikr, gam, huzn, pareshani bas aap ko de deti hun. Aap hi sambaale sab kuch. Mere liye raasta khol de.

ReputationRep:
    Dear the teen you

I know it's been a hard 5 years, but I promise you it will get better. You have braved many things in life and you haven't ever given up. So don't give up on your problems, it will get better.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    I want to let go of everything you've done. Of all the hurt. I want to move past it. I don't want it to bring me down again. I understand that you might not completely change, or even change at all. It's only okay right now because you aren't constantly around in my face. You're in 'the room'.

When you first came back, you were well... broken. I couldn't comfort you and decided you must just need space and time. When you were crying in the nights, I used to be awake, watching you helplessly. I just wanted to hug you :hugs: and take away all your pain.

In the day... you started picking on little little things and it was as though those little things had become your sole purpose. Going from being completely independent to coming back under this roof, must not have been an easy move, yet it was the only choice.

It became harder and harder to share one room, you wouldn't leave me in peace. It got so bad, they decided to give me another room.

But then it just escalated. You decided to 'control' my life, whatever aspect of it you could...in many ways possible. You forgot our relation...instead I must have become your enemy. I'm sure that's how you viewed me.

All the things you said, the amount of times you said them, I began to believe you. And that's the worst mistake I made, giving your words some worth. Allowing them to affect the way I think about myself. Yes...those feelings about myself were always there, but not to such level. I'd like to think it was a normal amount, what everyone feels from time to time This though, suddenly was unbearable. I tried to keep distracted, keep busy whilst inside I was breaking.

Then that one day when we had visitors... I am still shocked you tried to strangle me. I remember desperately trying to get your hands off me, still trying not to hurt you.

I can't remember what happened next. I remember struggling to breathe, thinking it's over. Then you just shoved me... and let me go. I looked at you, and that look of distaste, made me wonder why you hate me. Must be because I was me. I was shaking so bad. Couldn't stop. Too vulnerable.

I tried to avoid you after that. Meant I spent more and more time alone. I really wanted to be with everyone... but you were always there. And you were so sweet to everyone else. Everyone loved you, still love you. And I can't blame them. You used to be like that with me before.

I always looked up to you. Even being so different to you, you were my inspiration, always so strong, independent, helpful... since I was young. We were so close. You used to tell me everything. Side-kicks. I used to laugh at all the thing you'd get up to, or when your friends came over I felt so privileged to be able to join you. It didn't stay the same. It turned upside down.

When I tried to ask for help... no one understood my plea. Maybe because I couldn't and still can't tell anyone all this. They didn't understand its importance. The days where this could have been mended are long gone.

You might not have laid your hands on me again... but the fear, the hurt, still remains.

I can do no right by you. It's time for me to give up that hope that I can. Not giving up hope in my life, just on this aspect of it. I'm trying to hold on to something...that's not here any more.

Let anyone who reads this be witness that I've forgiven you. For everything you've done and everything you'll ever do. I refuse to hold onto it any longer. If I can let go of this, I can deal with the rest of my life, I hope.
    There's always going to be hard, dark and tough times. That's life. But it's the happy, sunny, joyful, peaceful...you name it... times that make it worthwhile

I still love you. That won't change. But it doesn't mean I will continue the way I have

You were wrong.
    People do love me. I am NOT hated. I am NOT useless. I won't be forever alone (see I like cats ). I have a reason to be here, to be alive. I may be lazy *shrugs so what*. I may be awkward at times *doesn't kill me though does it*. I may have few close friends *but they're true friends, I'm happy with few*. I may not know how to do things *I'm still learning. I'll always be learning*. Yh I'm ugly *so how does that affect you?*... and so on. Cba to write everything :rolleyes:

I'm not perfect. I never claimed to be. I don't even claim to be better than you, because I'm not. BUT I am me, and no one can be me better than I can. Even if I'm heck of a lot confused :lol:

Xxx
    Good - Bye :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Dear CheeseIsVeg

I wish everyone else gave me a chance and saw in me what you do. Thank you for being you. <3

Dear you,

I hope this is not how I made you feel. If it is, I am the worst.

I also need to show much more restraint and stop this, but eh... I'm not finding it easy at all. The word pathetic comes to mind...

Again, I'm so sorry that the word has lost its meaning and I really want a way to fix things.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

I hope this is not how I made you feel. If it is, I am the worst.

I also need to show much more restraint and stop this, but eh... I'm not finding it easy at all. The word pathetic comes to mind...

Again, I'm so sorry that the word has lost its meaning and I really want a way to fix things.
    Whats happened?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Dear you,

Please don't play with my heart, it doesn't help me at all.

Love me

(Original post by starfab)
    Dear God...
    Dear you,

In exchange for your prayers, what he does give you is the strength to face adversity; and using this strength, you will one day find the path that leads to the destination that is right for you.

Best regards.

Dear you,

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you

Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

In exchange for your prayers, what he does give you is the strength to face adversity; and using this strength, you will one day find the path that leads to the destination that is right for you.

Best regards.
    Dear Anon
    Thanks
    Though not sure why you went anon for this.

CONTINUED (2)...

Dear You.

As I said, I'm sorry if I come across as needy at the moment even though you've said its okay and normal to be upset in my situation. I just dont want to put to end up putting too much pressure on you and push you away as a friend - my best friend and the best Ive ever had. I really hope we are friends for a very long time. Thanks again for everything. You're all Ive wanted in a best friend. I'm going to miss you when you go to China for a few weeks but cant wait to see you when you get back

From Me.
    CONTINUED (3)

Dear you, this song made me think of you. Thanks again for everything. You are the rock in my life at the moment. Youre my confidant!

Thank you for being my friend and giving actually giving a **** about me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxlvCsgy1Xg

From Me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I am really sorry for hurting you the way I did. Things just moved way too fast for me. Usually a girl would be extremely over the moon of having a guy travel over 100 miles to see her out of the blue but for some reason it put me off. Im just not ready to be in a relationship at the moment and I hope you understand why. I didnt mean to come across as cold hearted and I am truly sorry for wasting your time and money.

Me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you, i like you a lot and we talk a lot but you have someone, it sucks just my luck,i feel stupid for liking you.

Dear you,

Thought I was over you. I was and then I had to make the mistake of unblocking you, and talking to you again. Late night conversations are no good. I don't know whether it'd be fair to block you again, or just try and get over you while still talking.

Love, me

ReputationRep:
    Dear god

You know what. Please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.