Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

im nervous asf to meet you tomorrow, im excited but im also worried about what you'll think of me :cry2:

i hope you like me for who i am i guess

love me

ReputationRep:
    Edit
    Dear me
    Sometimes ranting helps, sometimes its unearthing more worms, before things can be put to rest.
    Took off this post though because it was a trigger. Maybe I shouldn't hve come back, but knowing me I might end up reading things on here again. Good I'm doing this, i guess.

ReputationRep:
    Theres more. But that enough for now. Maybe later if i want.

ReputationRep:
    Continued...
    Yoy can't begin to understand what goes on in my mind when I don't get it myself.
    I don't wanna type more acc.

Dear parents
    Maybe if you treated me as an adult, I'd be an adult. I can't believe how you check up on me everywhere I go. Heck even when you're out the house, you check up on me. "What you doing? What have you done? What times?"
    At nights it's leave the door open
    At day it's stay in these rooms. "Why you going to your room?"
    Maybe the reason is what goes on in your own house under your noses.
    I am sad. Instead of relaxing, it's spoilt by a phone call.
    I can't relax because it's "do this and that" before we come back.
    I think you forgot... there's a thing called enjoying life. I'm never going to actually be able to do that, am I? I'm never going to get a break, am I? Maybe that's why my brain forces these breaks

Dear me
    Let's get this stuff done as fast as possible and hope there's time to relax.

ReputationRep:
    Dear You:

Grow up.

From Me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear me,

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and move on.

Regards,
    Myself

(Original post by starfab)
    Continued...
    Yoy can't begin to understand what goes on in my mind when I don't get it myself.
    I don't wanna type more acc.

Dear parents
    Maybe if you treated me as an adult, I'd be an adult. I can't believe how you check up on me everywhere I go. Heck even when you're out the house, you check up on me. "What you doing? What have you done? What times?"
    At nights it's leave the door open
    At day it's stay in these rooms. "Why you going to your room?"
    Maybe the reason is what goes on in your own house under your noses.
    I am sad. Instead of relaxing, it's spoilt by a phone call.
    I can't relax because it's "do this and that" before we come back.
    I think you forgot... there's a thing called enjoying life. I'm never going to actually be able to do that, am I? I'm never going to get a break, am I? Maybe that's why my brain forces these breaks

Dear me
    Let's get this stuff done as fast as possible and hope there's time to relax.
    Dear you,

Aww, identifying and being open about what's wrong is a really good start. Now taking it one small step at a time will only help you to gradually build a better space for yourself. :yes: And there's no rush and it's not about right/wrong - it's all about what you're comfortable with :yes: But you can and will get there! :hugs:

Me

ReputationRep:
    Edit... woah so much I'd blocked from memory

ReputationRep:
    Dear my mind
    Stop now please.
    No more trip down memory lane.
    No more tears.
    Calm it.
    You said you'd relax
    Deep breaths.
    Calmm
    Let's think calm.
    Sun.
    Cats.
    Sand.
    Water.
    Waves.
    Breeze
    Breaths
    Laugh
    Giggle
    Smile
    Happy
    Sleep
    Sleep early tonight. You done too much crying. Wipe em tears.

Dear Me,

The first time someone told you that you were unattractive, had a bad dress sense and didn't look after yourself, you thought that this person was already a bit mentally unstable so scoffed at their advice.

Today, you have realised that someone else has now given you similar advice, and this person is definitely not mad.

So it's time to believe it. You're ugly. Not a single girl will find you attractive. Supposedly even your car is not flashy enough.

You could make these changes.... but these people don't realise how mentally scarred you have become from a life of being told you're at the bottom of the looks pool, and how few friends you have, with not a single person who would come to your aid if you needed it. How alone you feel. How down you are a lot of the time. How you still have to resort to a student forum for an outlet because no one else will listen. How doing the things that you are being told to do requires an effort and motivation that you no longer have because it has been sucked out of you by countless number of idiots you have come across in life.

Oh well, a life alone isn't all bad right. It's not like you dreamt of having a beautiful wife, cute kids and a life where you never felt lonely...

From
    Your mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

Aww, identifying and being open about what's wrong is a really good start. Now taking it one small step at a time will only help you to gradually build a better space for yourself. :yes: And there's no rush and it's not about right/wrong - it's all about what you're comfortable with :yes: But you can and will get there! :hugs:

Me
    :cry2: there's so much that's wrong, I lie to myself
    Thanks for the confidence :hugs:
    Edit: but there's so much thats right too

Dear you,

The night we spent together on the roof was probably the best night of the whole term. It was so romantic, so perfect and so much fun, I didn't even notice the time going by. However, we were both fairly drunk and I'm worried that you've completely forgotten all that happened between us. I know I'm a big flirt and have teased you in the past about us being nothin more than friends, but I don't feel like that anymore. Our short kisses and stopping ourselves from going further did not mean nothing to me, if anything they mean more because we did not have meaningless sex and move on. I really really hope you haven't forgotten how we cuddled and had meaningful discussions about life, family and religion. I have no idea how you feel about me, but I think I'm starting to fall in love with you.

Dear you,
    I wasn't expecting anything to be honest, I had somewhere to be, and so did you. Yet, the moment the double doors opened on me and I stepped on, we both locked eyes. What felt like an absolute eternity, endless, as if we were looking into each others' souls. In reality it only lasted a second and I sat down on the free seat. You left, I left, our lives went on time moving forever forward, and I wonder, what if.

Dear you,

mixed messages much? if you're gonna **** me about then i have no time for it, same to you the other person

Dear you,

I really hope you find that new job you're looking for quickly. The less I see of you, the quicker I get over this. :cry2:

I hate myself for making scenarios in my head out of nothing and falling for you more and more each day. You've never indicated anything and I've known all along nothing is ever going to happen.

Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Im struggling to find ways to stop myself from killing you. How good would it be if I was the one who restrained you this time and made you scream, tortured you with cigarette burns until you passed out. I would enjoy doing this to you and enjoy making you suffocate and scream, like I did beneath your wrath, but I will never stoop to your level. You are a disgusting child rapist peadophile and always will be. I saw you today and saw how you stared at me, making me uncomfortable as ****, eyeing something that you couldnt have. Im running away and never coming back. 8 year old me was naive but 18 year old me isnt. I will kill you if you try to come near me. I hope Allah takes your life and has you rot in hell, that is what you deserve.

ReputationRep:
    Dear anyone who reads this thread
    I just realised how much personal stuff I've put on without going anon
    :eek3:
    Idk how I feel about that tbh. I mean there must be more like me who read these threads some. Awks
    Edit and now we going back and editing bits :rofl: though it's for my own sake more than anything

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

Please give me a banging fade and beard trim tomorrow, got a lot riding on this. I've doubted you at times, we've had our good and bad times, but tomorrow everyrhing needs to be on POINT. Thanks bro. 💈

From me of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Dear anyone who reads this thread
    I just realised how much personal stuff I've put on without going anon
    :eek3:
    Idk how I feel about that tbh. I mean there must be more like me who read these threads some. Awks
    tbh i kinda do that as well and go off on a tangent lol oh well just do whatever works for you love

ReputationRep:
    Dear what's happened to me,

Can you please stay as past? Not come into my thoughts?
    Leave me alone.
    I don't want to think about it.
    :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.