Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

I...eem
    if anything happens to me
    Pls remember what i said..ans wht u said.
    Laugh abt it. K?

Breathe
    deep breaths
    breathe in
    2 breathe out
    calm
    slow bbreaths
    continue
    You can breathe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear You

My relationship has been on the fritz since I told her what was said about me. I've got no way of proving my innocence, but the damage is done. I don't blame, it's vile what's been said, but I wish it never happened to begin with. I'm going on holiday in a few hours time and now this.

No one cares how I feel. I want friends, support and love but they seem all so far out of my reach. I can't get help and I feel no one really understands.

For the first time in a long time, suicide is an option. I think I might take it. I was far better than before, but I don't think I'm allowed to be happy.

From Me.
    Dear Stranger

You'll have happiness come back into your life more plentiful than ever before stay positive and remove those negative thoughts, enjoy your holiday and know that people care. Seek professional help if you really are considering suicide please.

Dear you

Had I did things differently, maybe I would have eliminated the final bit of unneeded hostility in my life. But things happen for a reason and God knows why.

Love me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Allah,

I just want out of this. Have some mercy on me and save me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear my elder sister...
    I. Am. Hurt.
    A. Lot.

I. Wish. I. Was. Not. Ever. Born.
    Edit. Hurt but healing. Nice to be alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Dear my elder sister...
    I. Am. Hurt.
    A. Lot.

Don't say that! Everyone is born for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Don't say that! Everyone is born for a reason.
    Me. To be hurt day in day out. To be told day in day out that I'm hated, worthless, horrid, will never get better, that I'm useless, that I should be ashamed of being me??
    What sort of a reason is that?
    Edit: what anon below and the other users said

Me. To be hurt day in day out. To be told day in day out that I'm hated, worthless, horrid, will never get better, that I'm useless, that I should be ashamed of being me??
    I get told the same. By my mum.
    Stay strong, it's not true. You're amazing. And I mean it :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You are not any of that. One day, things will get better and you will find out how useful you really are. You should never be ashamed of who you are. I've had people tell me they hate me and that I should change. I'm not changing myself for them. I did not come onto this planet to please others. Be proud of who you are. They say that if you have haters then you're doing something right.

ReputationRep:
    I get told the same. By my mum.
    Stay strong, it's not true. You're amazing. And I mean it :hugs:
    I'm sorry you went through that. It feels true is the problem :hugs:

(Original post by qasim_96)
    You are not any of that. One day, things will get better and you will find out how useful you really are. You should never be ashamed of who you are. I've had people tell me they hate me and that I should change. I'm not changing myself for them. I did not come onto this planet to please others. Be proud of who you are. They say that if you have haters then you're doing something right.
    one day... never comes for me. I've been telling myself that everyday.
    Guess I must be doing something right then, God only knows what.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry you went through that. It feels true is the problem :hugs:

one day... never comes for me. I've been telling myself that everyday.
    Guess I must be doing something right then, God only knows what.
    You're still a young person (or I assume so lol). You have your whole life in front of you. One day, things will get better. You just gotta keep fighting and believing 😊

Dear you,

LEAVE HER ALONE FOR GOD'S SAKE
    DON'T YOU REALISE IT IS ALL YOUR ****ING FAULT
    I HATE YOU SO MUCH
    DAMN I AM SO ANGRY AT YOU
    PLEASE BE NICE TO HER

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

i hope you're well and not broken anymore! i hope work is going well and all your pets are okay too!

i still miss you and think about you day and night,

youve moved on, blocked me out of your life....we could have remained friends but you chose otherwise

im okay i guess, ive started going to the gym again, lost quite a bit of weight too, im not happy but ill get there.
    i made a few big mistakes after you left me, im lost...

love me

Dear my elder sister...
    I. Am. Hurt.
    A. Lot.

Dear you,

Aww aisa nahi sochte. Is waqt aapko apne hone pe jitna avsos ho raha hoga usse zyada khushi to baaki sabko har roz hoti aapke hone se. Aur iss liye kisi bhi gham mein aap akele nahin ho sakte :hugs:

Translation
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww don't think like that. You might regret your own existence at this moment, but this regret of yours is exceeded every day by how grateful everyone else is to have you around. And for this reason you'll never be alone in any moment of grief.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

Thank you for caring about me. Its meant a lot lately

From me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Idk what's going to happen.
    Just if I disappear for a while, trust I'll be okay.
    Stay strong. Know I love you loads.
    In a rush
    Don't got much time rn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

I'll be back. Can't escape me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Aww aisa nahi sochte. Is waqt aapko apne hone pe jitna avsos ho raha hoga usse zyada khushi to baaki sabko har roz hoti aapke hone se. Aur iss liye kisi bhi gham mein aap akele nahin ho sakte :hugs:

Translation
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww don't think like that. You might regret your own existence at this moment, but this regret of yours is exceeded every day by how grateful everyone else is to have you around. And for this reason you'll never be alone in any moment of grief.
    😢😢😢
    Sach baat kahun. Men jaane ki tayyaari men thi lekin ye bhi mujh se nahi ho paaya. How can I pass on a pain to everyone due to my own pain? Lekin jeena bhi nahi ataa. Jeena nahi chahti. Stuck.

Dear you

just **** off then, got no time for games

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I'm glad we had the conversation we did. Now I can finally move on with my life. Sometimes I wish I didn't text you because now I'm back to square one... Meaning, I thought I got over you in the last 2 months, but when I was talking to you I realised that I still love you just as much. We stayed up until 6am texting each other, remember, like we did the first day we spoke because we couldn't get enough of eachother? Except this time it was a goodbye, not a hello. Maybe that's why I hate you so much. I hate that it was goodbye. I wish we were talking till 6am for you to stay. I love you so much it hurts, I will never get over you, I will love you even if I find someone else, which I probably wont. Nobody wants to take on a baggage like me, nobody wants to handle me like you did. I thought I was fine for the last two months but our conversation made me realise that I am all alone again. You're right, I don't have an outlet anymore. I don't have somebody who understands me anymore and will look past my 100 different flaws. I don't think I will find anyone like you, with all the good in you. Maybe I don't deserve love and never did, but even after everything that happened between us, I still think you deserve love and I promise you will. You will learn to love again. Anyways, I will leave you with this song. I hope it comforts you in some sort of way. I don't know. I guess I was driving today and I heard it on the radio, it sums up my feelings, I guess. I don't know why God made this happen, but I have accepted all we are, are stranger who will walk past each other like the 8 months we shared never happened.

Take care my love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XlLjnY22sE

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.