Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    You're still a young person (or I assume so lol). You have your whole life in front of you. One day, things will get better. You just gotta keep fighting and believing 😊
    If we say 70 is the average life span,ive nearly come to a third of my life. I don't. It's bleak. One day... how long am I gonna tell myself that for? Everyday of my life clearly.
    I don't believe anymore.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

LEAVE HER ALONE FOR GOD'S SAKE
    DON'T YOU REALISE IT IS ALL YOUR ****ING FAULT
    I HATE YOU SO MUCH
    DAMN I AM SO ANGRY AT YOU
    PLEASE BE NICE TO HER
    Oh shyte. Damn. So sorry. So sorri. Please don't let this have got you too upset. Damn please be okay :console:

Dear you,

It felt so good talking to you again. We just had one of those long chats like we used to. I just wish you hadn't cut off so much after uni. You were one of my closest friends. I told you everything and you supported me through it all... more than any other friend. I really miss you but I'm not going to tell you that.

Yes when we were back in uni I had a liking towards you but that feeling is long gone now... I think. Maybe because you cut off I got annoyed at you. I understand your reasons though.

Today, talking to you again.. we hit it off like we never stopped talking. But now I know we won't talk again for a while. I'm excited to meet you end of the month though. Really excited

Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    If we say 70 is the average life span,ive nearly come to a third of my life. I don't. It's bleak. One day... how long am I gonna tell myself that for? Everyday of my life clearly.
    I don't believe anymore.

Oh shyte. Damn. So sorry. So sorri. Please don't let this have got you too upset. Damn please be okay :console:
    You have to be positive and believe. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. You will make it through the struggle, and one day you'll be proud that you fought your way out of it.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Omg I'm so dreadful at making people fell better. I should just give up.

Dear you,

I know it's been a long time since we spoke, and I shouldn't have called you a whore and blocked you after I found out what you did, but you deserved it, you b*tch. How could you sleep with 3 different guys, and suck off guys in the back of an audi you dumb b*tch, when I treated you with so much respect, was there for you from day one. And even your mother wanted us to get married, but you had to **** it up by being a whore. You think I wouldn't find out, but I was always one step ahead of you. Anyway, I still hope you're well though. It's a shame you didn't reply back to my facebook message when I tried to re-connect, but I can understand why. I see you're at Kingston university now, maybe I'll slide by sometime.

Regards,
    Me

Dear you

I decided to take a holiday for a few days from work - worst decision ever. Now you plague my mind and I can't get to sleep ever since our conversation yesterday, I won't be getting to sleep. There's nothing to distract me from you, and what we talked about last night. I wish I told you to stop much sooner than I did, because even though I erased the conversation the words keep coming back. I have so many things to say and not enough time to say it. Not enough reason to say it either. I should have just left it. Just left it, I think I could have did that.

ReputationRep:
    You have to be positive and believe. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. You will make it through the struggle, and one day you'll be proud that you fought your way out of it.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Omg I'm so dreadful at making people fell better. I should just give up.
    It's not that you're not good at trying to make me feel better. It's just I'm unwilling to accept it. I don't feel proud of my struggle. I feel really really weak. I'm tired beyond belief now. I'm stuck I'm afraid and there's probably no helping me now.
    Edit: but now I see that I am strong. When we train, they put you through tiresome workouts, to toughen up
    There's always helping, silly me.

😢😢😢
    Sach baat kahun. Men jaane ki tayyaari men thi lekin ye bhi mujh se nahi ho paaya. How can I pass on a pain to everyone due to my own pain? Lekin jeena bhi nahi ataa. Jeena nahi chahti. Stuck.
    When Allah tests you, it is never to DESTROY you.
    When he removes something in your possession, it is only to empty your hands for an even greater gift.
    And those who happily leave everything in Allah's hands, will eventually see Allah's hand in everything. Because worry ends where faith begins. Faith begins when you leave Allah to do things, but still try to proove him you want to - by working hard, trying, fighting.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that you're not good at trying to make me feel better. It's just I'm unwilling to accept it. I don't feel proud of my struggle. I feel really really weak. I'm tired beyond belief now. I'm stuck I'm afraid and there's probably no helping me now.
    Hey, nobody is proud of their struggle. There is always a positive solution to everything. You just have to stop for a second and think. It will all be better soon. I'm positive it will be. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    😢😢😢
    Sach baat kahun. Men jaane ki tayyaari men thi lekin ye bhi mujh se nahi ho paaya. How can I pass on a pain to everyone due to my own pain? Lekin jeena bhi nahi ataa. Jeena nahi chahti. Stuck.
    Again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We can do this together. Still here, determined to live for you so you have to accept that you are not weak. You're are strong, stronger than i am. Even stronger together! :loveduck: i believe in you. You are tired but so am i, but we won't give up. We're taking a break and we will get back up. United we stand seen that somewhere :hmmmm2:
    https://youtu.be/xo1VInw-SKc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When Allah tests you, it is never to DESTROY you.
    When he removes something in your possession, it is only to empty your hands for an even greater gift.
    And those who happily leave everything in Allah's hands, will eventually see Allah's hand in everything. Because worry ends where faith begins. Faith begins when you leave Allah to do things, but still try to proove him you want to - by working hard, trying, fighting.
    I felt destroyed. Allah knows I can't go through much longer without wanting to give up again. I'm tired of trying. Not saying I won't try... just every time things seem to get better... it gets worse. And it get harder and harder to hold on. Worries me what will happen next.

Hey, nobody is proud of their struggle. There is always a positive solution to everything. You just have to stop for a second and think. It will all be better soon. I'm positive it will be. :hugs:
    Well bats true i guess. Yh I know, I just need to get in the right mindframe... I'll get there. Thanks

(Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mhm I know :/

(Original post by KittenMediaya)
    We can do this together. Still here, determined to live for you so you have to accept that you are not weak. You're are strong, stronger than i am. Even stronger together! :loveduck: i believe in you. You are tired but so am i, but we won't give up. We're taking a break and we will get back up. United we stand seen that somewhere :hmmmm2:
    https://youtu.be/xo1VInw-SKc

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks so much. Yeah we just taking a break. A well needed break as such.
    Lysm behenji.
    We'll win our fight :yep:

Dear me.

Allah does not give you more than you can handle. Yes i know what you are thinking atm but let me explain.

When you was a baby, an unborn baby, you thought you could not breathe without your mother - though you let out that first cry.

When you started nursery, you thought you could not be without your mother - did you die without her? Nope. You started to learn to be without her and this was not random. Allah was preparing you because a mother is never here forever - You leave her when you marry. You have to go work. She has to leave on her due date. Allah knew this but you did not at that age. Am i right?

When you was at high school and got teased every day, got forced to do things against your will, got abuse, got bullied, family never helped or never knew. You thought of ending it all - you thought it was the worse but the truth is you have learnt from it. (Read my next bit, also linked with this) At the time you did not think that though, am I right in saying that? Allah knew you could do more.

When your parents had fights, you thought of how unfortunate you were compared to others whose parents live in peace and love. Now think about it again? Your gain, their loss. You know what to look for in a partner, you know what not to do with your children. Coming back to my previous point, you know the changes in someone's (your child's) behaviour when they are bullied. You can help them best now, whereas the others can't...their child will suffer like them.

List every problem, past problems. Look at what you have learnt from it. There is no loss - you only gained. If you find losses, it means you do not know yet. Only Allah know. There are some things us humans cannot understand.

Now imagine:
    All your past struggles have disappeared, what you wanted right? Hence all that you have gained and 'lost' as well.
    You are at your current age.
    I am telling you to get up and give me all your money.
    *error* you cannot walk - remember you said walking was hard when you were 1 year old? A problem because it was too hard? So that never happened.
    Though let's say you get up and walk, took all your money and gave it to me. You are now poor. Why did you do that? Because remember that struggle that taught you not to give your money to random people? Well it disappeared.
    Which is best? The struggles you had walking at 1 year old, or the poverty you now have?

I could go on and on forever.

My point is Allah knows best. He is our creator, our maker. He knows exactly what we are made up of, our strengths and weaknesses. He wants to transform our weaknesses into strength though you may not realise. You may take it as another weakness, not knowing it is actually a strength.

Myself x

::

(Original post by TheProphetsPath)
    Dear You,

lmao who names their kid "You" u got trash parents an a trash name lool. You got hella letters on here tho an apparently loads of things to answer for to the pple on here. I dunno how you are gonna read them tho coz u blind. And u got a rubbish moustache, i saw dat in Rush Hour 3.

From it don't matter who it's from coz u blind anyway.
    Bad joke but still funny :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Dear me.

Allah does not give you more than you can handle. Yes i know what you are thinking atm but let me explain.

When you was a baby, an unborn baby, you thought you could not breathe without your mother - though you let out that first cry.

When you started nursery, you thought you could not be without your mother - did you die without her? Nope. You started to learn to be without her and this was not random. Allah was preparing you because a mother is never here forever - You leave her when you marry. You have to go work. She has to leave on her due date. Allah knew this but you did not at that age. Am i right?

When you was at high school and got teased every day, got forced to do things against your will, got abuse, got bullied, family never helped or never knew. You thought of ending it all - you thought it was the worse but the truth is you have learnt from it. (Read my next bit, also linked with this) At the time you did not think that though, am I right in saying that? Allah knew you could do more.

When your parents had fights, you thought of how unfortunate you were compared to others whose parents live in peace and love. Now think about it again? Your gain, their loss. You know what to look for in a partner, you know what not to do with your children. Coming back to my previous point, you know the changes in someone's (your child's) behaviour when they are bullied. You can help them best now, whereas the others can't...their child will suffer like them.

List every problem, past problems. Look at what you have learnt from it. There is no loss - you only gained. If you find losses, it means you do not know yet. Only Allah know. There are some things us humans cannot understand.

Now imagine:
    All your past struggles have disappeared, what you wanted right? Hence all that you have gained and 'lost' as well.
    You are at your current age.
    I am telling you to get up and give me all your money.
    *error* you cannot walk - remember you said walking was hard when you were 1 year old? A problem because it was too hard? So that never happened.
    Though let's say you get up and walk, took all your money and gave it to me. You are now poor. Why did you do that? Because remember that struggle that taught you not to give your money to random people? Well it disappeared.
    Which is best? The struggles you had walking at 1 year old, or the poverty you now have?

I could go on and on forever.

My point is Allah knows best. He is our creator, our maker. He knows exactly what we are made up of, our strengths and weaknesses. He wants to transform our weaknesses into strength though you may not realise. You may take it as another weakness, not knowing it is actually a strength.

Myself x
    Dear you
    That made so much sense. More sense than over ever made in my life. And so... this is how I leave things to Allah. This is what's called faith. I think I get it.
    Tysm
    X

Dear yu ,

Im sat here. Lol waiting for your reply. 😂 i try n make as much time as i can for you , but currently i feel so alone. I think its cos youve always been there but today im panickig cos youve just disappeared. Or maybe im overthinking lol but im not really gonna blame myself as ive been walked out on before. That horrible feeling in ur stomach when a closeperson just disappears for a while without even letting u know whats happwning...and when you contact them, no reply...
    And then i check my phone that i have every 2 mintues hopig theres a notif. But oh my god that disappointment when you get a notif from the person you werent lookijg for.
    LIKE AM I EVEN MAKING SENSE RIGHT NOW ?

I want the blade ngl . I feel alone n i just feel tired. But i cant :rofl: , its prom tomoro and my ever so short sleeved dress will obvious show my arms. I dont even want to do these things but sometimes i feel i have to. I think its cos youre not here to keep me strong and happy ad you always do. Ohh i depends on you so much now.

Im obvs gonna be angry when u do finally reply so expect it lool. But u know hos to make me happy again :sad:
    I jusy miss you
    Gtg rn
    Love , me x
    Dear you,

Dont take the blade. You dont need it. Stay strong. Just enjoy your prom and have fun. You deserve it.

From,

Me x

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    Hangouts has failed me again
    It's not working 😣😣
    You'll see this, I'm sure.
    The night I planned to stay awake a lil longer til you fell asleep.
    Like you, I guess I worry about our time.
    X
    P.s. I'll upgrade you tomorrow then

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Yeah sorry but this really is it. All of a sudden I've got total clarity. The other times I ultimately put it down to paranoia but I see now I've just been played like a fiddle. Someone genuine doesn't make a big deal of "wanting to be there for you like you're there for me, but sorry I can't be". They also don't even need to say a word of advice. All they need to do is what I do for them, in terms of understanding and sympathy. Asking basic questions which you seem perfectly able of when it comes to yourself in the other direction. I've been going through hell and this barely ever gets touched upon. Instead I'm just constantly used. But don't worry, every second person is a user so you're in good company. Enjoy your life, I genuinely think you'll do very well with your background, education and people skills.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I still feel like I've actually lost a friend and a great person but this is just me being naive and stupid as always. I am the weak one in this "friendship", always was always would be. No way of continuing as I know what I know now and there is no way to prove otherwise as it's simply reality. Sad.

Dear you
    That made so much sense. More sense than over ever made in my life. And so... this is how I leave things to Allah. This is what's called faith. I think I get it.
    Tysm
    X
    Sometimes it is hard to understand what it is, many do not know the real meaning.
    I am glad it made sense

ReputationRep:
    Dear You,

I can forgive you for what you did, but I will never be able to forget.

You made so many people believe that you, alongside myself, were nothing but an innocent victim in this. But we both know the truth - that is a lie.

You threw everything that you possibly could at me, and that didn't phase me one bit, but I had my limits - and you using her as a pawn in your game was mine.

I never like to lose friends... if I ever argue with someone I care about, I would always apologise, even if I wasn't to blame. But when I ended my friendship with you, I felt nothing but relieve and redemption.

You may be hoping that you ruined my life, but you didnt: far from it. Rather then destroying my hope for the future, just by doing what you did you gave me the courage to stand my ground and defend myself, no matter how hard it was.

I fought that battle, and I won.

Thank you for everything that you have done, but I hope that are paths never cross again.

Sincerely,

Me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.