Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :grouphugs: How have you been? PM or VM if you want to, just as to not derail the thread! :cube:
    No its ok, not here for long. Tc x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    Put your phone away and go back to...it.
    X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    KittenMediaya Would agree with me
    Oh damn. Now the two of you gonna gang up on me.

(Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Shut up :slap: we all know you are a nice person. Caring and loving loving those who hurt you even :console: you know this more than me.
    Remember being fair to yourself isn't being horrible. It's being nice to you as well. :loveduck: capich? :Q

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You all 'know' smh smh syh too. I try to believe. That's the best you're getting. Now shut up Damn I'm being rude. Yh I agree. So be nice to yourself yh?
    Okay okay, just not as easy to believe all the time.

(Original post by KittenMediaya)
    You beat me to it I agree and she does too :yep:

She is being ziddi :slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Beti, ye kya baat hai? Ab 'tu' geebat kar rahi hai

(Original post by My Moon <3)
    pm full
    Sorted sis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)

You all 'know' smh smh syh too. I try to believe. That's the best you're getting. Now shut up Damn I'm being rude. Yh I agree. So be nice to yourself yh?

Sorted sis
    Yes, we're gonna gang up on you and make you feel better

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

*inhales*

You're trash and I f*cking hate your guts. Keep going, go and kiss more ass, remember to save me a piece if you find any treasure up any of those buttholes. I mean, you owe it to me. It's the least you could do. You're a f*cking scumbag and I shouldn't have so naively forgiven you, thinking that we could ever be the same. I'm always pushed away despite all of my best efforts. I've tried everything to make things less awkward and more comfortable but you throw it back in my face. I wish nothing but the worst for you. We were friends once, my best friend even, and nostalgia is a b*tch (almost as much of a b*tch as you) but as soon as I conclude this, I f*cking swear I'm completely done with you.

I'm glad you're finally gone. Go choke.

Yours sincerely,
    Me

Sorted sis
    Dear you,

Hum bhi apni beti jaan KittenMediaya se muttafiq hai You'll get a lot of people ganging up on you if you choose to be stubborn :lol:

Translation
    Spoiler:
    Show

I also agree with (that user).

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    No no no no no
    You can't possibly be considering eating a chocolate at this time on the night
    Oh I am such an idiot.
    I've eaten it :teehee: :drool:

Dear you,
    I miss you :hugs:
    Love you, your everything

Dear me

You thought you were unfair to him but so is he. I do not think he cares much about you. You are useless and a waste of space - He said it himself. I expected all but that. He always makes you cry somehow, and you, being sensitive, take his words for it.

(Dear mum)

Though now I get it all. I am not going to answer his so called jokes that I never find funny...but insulting. I am going to speak against him when he insults mum. Why does she have to take the blame for everything - even things she cannot control/ things she never knew happened? Why on earth can dad shout at her but mum cannot?
    Mum, you stop me from speaking against him because it will hurt him - though dad does not even think of the hurtful words he says when he insults mum. You always tells us dad is good, he is just hurt from his past. What about you, mum? You have as well as dad. Do not lie. Your mum passed away when you was 5 years old. Your dad was thinking of selling you because of poverty. Your step mum abused you to near-death. Your husband has always treated you as his servant. You had to put up with him your entire life and never never has he ever realised. NEVER. He switches moods so easily, you would never say that he is like that. Dad tells you not to tell him the worrying bits about his side of the family and just...bottle it in because it will worry HIM. What about you mum? For him it is OK for you to worry on your own than for both of you to share, worry a bit then find a solution together. Sometimes when you do not tell him and he finds out his self, he shouts at you because you knew and never told him. Isn't he the one who forbid you to tell him about any worrying bits? I am confused - what is a husband? What is it for? So only the husband get the good stuff and the wife...she is a simple object that is used to provide him that good stuff. He is so unfair to you, mum. I know you will never speak out and although I do say I will - I will never either because I still love him and for your sake. Because you will get upset if he gets upset. Because you will get upset if I disrespect him. You keep telling us 'his dad was abusive to his children and his wife but he always respected his dad, so you have to as well. He is less abusive than you grandad'
    I think I hate-love him. You say you hate him but the fact is at least you respect him. He does not. You know how hurt he would be if his children spoke against him. I wish i could do something for you my dearest mum

Love you so much. Always here for you, you cannot speak to dad about your worries but thank you for telling me. Share with me.

-----------------------
    Dear dad

Please dad, change your behaviour.

You are nice, generous, caring and loving, buy us everything we need and ask for, want out education, worry for our future and health.
    Dad I love you.

But at the same time you can be harsh with everything. Contradicting all the time. Bad temper. Abusive when you want. Picky and fussy about everything, and it is always mum who suffer the consequences of your actions. But because she suffers we all suffer. And when you shout at us she suffers because she is our mum. When you hit us she defends us but you shout at her for being in the way. She begs you so you stop and get out of the house in a fury. Telling us you would have rather died than see this day.

You come back and regret what you had done. You cry and again it is mum who consoles you, who tell you that we did not mind, that she was not hurt - when she was, she truly honestly was. The whole time you were out, she cried and told us what she had been suffering these past years with you. She only started doing now though. Before, she would cry in behind the kitchen's door. None of us would know. Now she has enough, she is fed up of this.
    Dad, i despise you.

I still hope you make a safe journey to and back from the hospital. Everything will be alright. Love you still.

See that is why I say I hate-love you.

From a confused soul
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Dear you all,

Are you happy with the damage you have caused??

From me

Spoiler:
    Show

Dear me

Good side speaking to you now,
    Please get yourself sorted, see a doctor, be strong enough to put them straight, speak out because you are suffering and I'm sure if you lived closer to your boyfriend then you would of been forced to the doctors a long time ago. You need help badly, please be kind to your self.

You will exceed their expectations of the doubters, you will go far, you just need to hold on to hope and faith.

Bad side speaking to you now,
    You should be happy, like you have a roof over your head, food and water. (I know alright, but surely what about emotional?) The emotional abuse is your fault, no one but you, you brought it on yourself.

Your a selfish, heartless, and hated person. It's no wonder you are a loner and have the piss taken out of you about no friends. (I ain't all alone I have atleast one person). You are worthless, fat nothing so don't try and deny that. Havn't a clue how you managed to get yourself a lover.

Good side speaking now,
    Please ignore the bad side that's has spoken, you are worth more than that, you are stronger than this.

From me

ReputationRep:
    Dear this **** feeling
    Spoiler:
    Show

"can you leave me alone
    Honestly don't have the mental energy to deal with you.
    Whatever. Do your worst. Come again yh sure. Open invitation. Clearly you can't take no as an answer. Might as well give you permission. Yh just stay. Better that way rather than you coming back stronger. Oh don't ever leave my side, sure sure. I get it. You're here to stay. Oh ofc you'll be my best friend. How lovely. Perfect. We can hang around together and ignore everyone. No no we don't need to smile, we don't need food, hey we don't even need water, we don't need much air either. Yh yh lets push everyone who cares away because we got each other. Don't need anyone else. We'll just sit here yh, doing nothing, thinking nothing. Perfectly enjoyable life. My dream life, ofc.
    Ahh but you clever. I have to hide this from everyone? Oh but I can't lie. What is that? Oh you'll teach me. Ofc ofc so I must pretend to go about my day and be normal. Just enough so everyone thinks I'm fine. But its okay, I'll never be alone whilst you here, you say? Nice. You love me too much to leave me hmm.

Spoiler:
    Show

And here's where I say shut up please. Leave me alone. I want to be normal. I'm missing me. When did you come into my life? Why won't you leave me alone? Why are you always here to snatch away whatever happiness I feel? Why do you always make me cry? How, with everyone around do you manage to make me feel alone? Why do you make me feel like this? I must have done something terrible to someone to have you come into my life. I'm sorry. So sorry. Now please begging literally figuratively please just go. Please please I want to live without you. You don't let me live. I don't want to either if you stay but that's what you want me to feel. Feeling so hopeless. Doesn't matter that people say you'll go, I feel I'm stuck with you for life and you only seem to be getting stronger. Things aren't helping anymore. Just wanna feel something different, do something different to feel something else. I can't function. Even typing this is not helping. Normally typing helps. Can't even be bothered to talk with anyone. Don't want to try. Seriously go away before... It's not fair to anyone in my life. Wish I was invisible. Wish no one knew me. I don't even have any tears left its its just past midday. **** this feeling

Dear me
    Just wait it out. You know it doesn't last forever. It's just a bad moment, thats all :console:
    At least if you believe no one else, listen to yourself. You can do this. Breathe.
    X

Dear you,

Why did I dream about you like that? :rofl: Now my mind is all confused between reality and dreams. Idek why I'm laughing, I'm so annoyed at myself.

Ugh. Why did we start talking again?

Me

---

Dear you,

Why are you not working all week? Life will be back to normal once you're back at work!

Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you few
    I worry my low moods make you feel...upset
    I worry you won't tell me if you're...upset due to my low moods
    Idk is that a good thing ir a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you few
    I worry my low moods make you feel...upset
    I worry you won't tell me if you're...upset due to my low moods
    Idk is that a good thing ir a bad thing.
    It doesn't upset me... well it does but like yeah... whatever.
    I try not to tell people I'm upset. I smile through the pain

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I'm so happy you are mine again. ❤

Love, me. X

(Original post by Fermion.)
    Dear you,

I'm so happy you are mine again. ❤

Love, me. X
    Happy for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    It doesn't upset me... well it does but like yeah... whatever.
    I try not to tell people I'm upset. I smile through the pain
    Damn if it upsets you ... its gonna affect some others more.
    I should keep it to myself to I'm thinking
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Let it all out, especially if it makes you feel better

Dear me

Let this feeling pass and definitely do not tell him.
    It's likely you won't even be talking to each other in a few months time.
    Enjoy it while it lasts and hopefully you'll get over it soon.

from me

Sorry to intervene. Me personally, I don't like telling people what I'm going through. I'll say it sometimes when I'm really frustrated but then the next day I'll say I'm fine. I keep everything bottled in me. And I like just typing it out on here too to release sometimes.
    Whereas others like to express how they feel and find letting it out is a better coping mechanism. You should go with what works best for you. I know you worry about your friends but they'd rather you told them than not I guess.

I do admire the friendship you guys have and the support you provide each other is beautiful as well. <3

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.