Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Dear you,
    I hope you're enjoying your holiday. You're still on holidays for about another 10 days but it feels like 10 weeks I can't wait for you to come back so I can continue to spend my day talking to you

From
    Me
    Mashallah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pirko)
    Mashallah
    What? 😂 It's not what it looks like. I swear

Dear me,

I truly love you.

Dear me,
    truly hate u

Dear both
    i truly love u both

Spoiler:
    Show

:holmes:

Dear you,
    I hope you're enjoying your holiday. You're still on holidays for about another 10 days but it feels like 10 weeks I can't wait for you to come back so I can continue to spend my day talking to you

From
    Me
    Mashallah

oops anon by accident :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Mashallah
    Who's this anonymous person then?

Who's this anonymous person then?
    But then you will know my anon number sorry

ReputationRep:
    Dear ***
    EDIT woah boy was I angry. You can still claim that title, that hasn't changed for me.
    I must have anger issues :rofl: can't believe I wanted to smash the window.
    Nice, seems like the start of the day was good. And I had some freedom,and bachha and me playfought. I remember that, still makes me smile.

LOL no one can live in anothers head, some understand others more, some less. That's alright, we all different. Accepted.
    People do care :yep: it's okay seems I was just dealing in my own funny way... typing the stuff I'd typed here. Cringe lool

Dear me
    Edit. You can't go back. If you went back... who's to day you'd have the knowledge from the future? End up doing the same again.
    No, so it's better to look forwards and learn from it all.
    When you're ready, you talk. Now less hiding, more being you, please.

Dear *** again
    Edit, you care. Just differently. :hugs: same here, I do too, just differently.

ReputationRep:
    Dear this thread
    Typing helped

Dear me
    When you're in that mood
    You're never going to think rationally

Dear you
    Unless you live my life and my feelings, don't judge.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

https://youtu.be/N9Y_QW0OaPE
    Part of this song.

Love you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear Allah,

Alhamdulillah for everything. Mankind are very ungrateful so forgive us Ya Rabb.

Dear you,

Stop hurting me.

Love, me.

Dear you,

Why do I keep wanting to talk to you? Why can't get over you? Why do I block and unblock you? I can't tell which one of us is being unreasonable anymore. In an ideal world I'd block and leave, which I did for a while. But then I felt bad, like I always do, telling myself I overreacted. I don't know whether I did or didn't. But that screwed up the peace I haven't had for a long time. And then there I am, talking to you on the regular once again. But I can't talk to you when I want, can I? It's only when you want to talk, I get that privilege. Otherwise the reply to every message I get is, "Hmm" or "Ahh". But I respond to you like a love stricken puppy, always happy to talk to you about whatever you want for hours, I disgust myself. Why am I so pathetic? Why can't I become free from your spell? Am I really in love with you? I doubt it, and yet it's been this way for over a year. Someone help me. Beat some sense into me.

Love, me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear me or whoever
    Should I worry
    Or is this normal.
    I think it's normal
    But I'm not sure
    Coz I never really checked
    X
    Edit it was normal :yep: And dumbo you did check before smh

Dear me,

Please...stop now.
    You've cried enough.
    No more.
    It's okay shh

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    Sort your life out you absolute miserable c*nt.

From
    Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    Sort your life out you absolute miserable c*nt.

From
    Me

ay mayne you a GEWD mayne, put some respek on yoself mayne don't call yourself a ****.

just be productive and do things to boost yo confidence mayne. Like me. I been goin to the gym to make AWWWWWLLL KIIINDS OF GAINS. AWWWL KINDS. I bet you been makin AWWL KINDS OF GAINS TOO MAYNE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)

ay mayne you a GEWD mayne, put some respek on yoself mayne don't call yourself a ****.

just be productive and do things to boost yo confidence mayne. Like me. I been goin to the gym to make AWWWWWLLL KIIINDS OF GAINS. AWWWL KINDS. I bet you been makin AWWL KINDS OF GAINS TOO MAYNE.
    yyeeaaAAHHH mayne. That was bootiful. Mayne I've just been all over the place so I kinda posted to let out some anger. Need to hit the gym to let out some MO anger and make myself MO GAINS. You a gewd mayne. I bet you been making ALL KINDS of gains.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.