You know what

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Dear baaji

I.... just :cry:
    Couldn't help it
    I know when this was.
    :hugs: You should just tell me sis. Don't have to hide, just coz I was a bit off :/
    You know, I'll never judge you by that. And hey, what's recovery without a few blips. Let's aim high.
    :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :popout: Salut ma soeur! Je suis non comprende le français. Je t'aime ma chèrie :rofl: I am quite sure this is wrong but if it gives you a laugh... :toofunny: hope I didn't say something bad :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I know when this was.
    :hugs: You should just tell me sis. Don't have to hide, just coz I was a bit off :/
    You know, I'll never judge you by that. And hey, what's recovery without a few blips. Let's aim high.
    :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :popout: Salut ma soeur! Je suis non comprende le français. Je t'aime ma chèrie :rofl: I am quite sure this is wrong but if it gives you a laugh... :toofunny: hope I didn't say something bad :rolleyes:
    It wasnt because of you shh. :shh:

Salut ma chérie you wanna say 'i am not understanding French /i dont understand French' literally, you are right. But the correct way to say it is 'je ne comprend pas le français'
    Ne.... Pas = do not
    comprend=understand
    je= i
    get it

You definitely said something bad :cry:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Dear you,

I am sleep deprived but I wanted to say that I give up. I can't force you to care, or love.

In two months I'm turning 20 and I don't want ti

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

I am sleep deprived but I wanted to say that I give up. I can't force you to care, or love.

In two months I'm turning 20 and I don't want ti
    [Oops]
    to waste my youth trying to get back someone who's not really worth it.

Unlike you, I can take hints and acknowledge reluctance and I won't force you the same way you forced me into the whole heartbreak in the first place

I'm done. I mean nothing to you, I am going to accept that and move on.

Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    It wasnt because of you shh. :shh:

Salut ma chérie you wanna say 'i am not understanding French /i dont understand French' literally, you are right. But the correct way to say it is 'je ne comprend pas le français'
    Ne.... Pas = do not
    comprend=understand
    je= i
    get it

You definitely said something bad :cry:
    Nah I think I knew that. More I can tell where your thoughts are going by the way you type but you ran off too quick

Je comprend now i think :rofl:
    ☆ you're a star
    Thanks teacher

Dear french language
    I will master you, watch out
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Nah I think I knew that. More I can tell where your thoughts are going by the way you type but you ran off too quick

Je comprend now i think :rofl:
    ☆ you're a star
    Thanks teacher

Dear french language
    I will master you, watch out
    lmao
    Oh fk my blood is rising to my head lol im all read. I dont get it hmmm....omg IM NEVER EVER GOING TO TYPE :emo:

Brien :
    :blush:
    Merci* Derien

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

We've been friends for so long - people have come and gone, things have changed and I've undergone so much construction that I'm nothing like I was when we met. But somehow, nothing's changed here - you're still as cool as the first time I met you. I always went to you when I had a problem and you always listened. You've tolerated a lot of rants and rambles about things that hardly concern you, and you always took interest. I can't tell you this now, but I will very soon. I basically just want you to know that I appreciate you, you meme-loving f*ck. Thank you for being so understanding, and let's be friends for a very long time. You're an invaluable, irreplaceable friend and I'm blessed. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Dwar you
    Edit... no clue what this was about. But it's good to see I was getting things off my chest.

ReputationRep:
    Dear ***
    Damn it. :mad:
    Edit :rofl: i wonder what happened then..? :lol:

Dear you

I cried when you passed away and i still cry today.
    Those special memories of you will always bring a smile onto my face,
    But the fact that it will never happen again brings tears to my eyes.
    I miss you.
    Miss you so much.
    Although i loved you so dearly, i couldnt make you stay...
    My heart was torn in 2 when your heart stopped beating. 💔
    One part left me with you.
    The other stayed to help me bare the pain.
    I wish i could have you back for a while. Even if it's just for a lil while. Enough for a hug, a kiss and and for you to put your arms around me and whisper 'i' m here, you'll be okay ma chérie'
    Maybe a talk about how you're life... Well death is over there. If you can see me all the time?
    If only that was possible.
    I feel so broken.
    God broke my heart..so many time to prove to me he only takes his best creation.
    To protect them?
    To free them from pain?
    At least i know i'm one of the best...

You are forever in my heart :cry2: until we meet again. Soon.
    I can't wait. But i don't want it to happen...
    Help.

From me.
    You beloved daughter :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I sincerely hate you.

Me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    Dear you,

I sincerely hate you.

Me.
    Who is this about??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer2)
    Who is this about??
    Can only be one person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    Can only be one person
    A family member...?

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    You're amazing, clever, beautiful, lovely, caring, strong and ... more.

- I do think I need to myself the truth more often, don't you? Why believe a lie? Stubborn ass -

Dear you
    You are everything too

Dear starfab
    You are absolutely right ma lady :yep:

From me take care hun xx

Dear you,

I cannot express how happy I am to see you again tomorrow after a year! I don't feel the same about you but you were still such a great friend. I just hope we still click like we used to.

I know it will be the last time I see you unless we bump into each other somewhere - but never intentionally. I know you will pretty much cut all contact again - not because you're a bad person - its just how it is unfortunately. How I wish we could keep talking forever because we probably could right.

I don't know how I'm going to feel about you once I see you again - I'm not looking forward to the good bye.

Me

----

Dear you,

I've not seen you in a week and I already feel like I'm forgetting about you. Do I really like you or just the idea of you? hmmm

Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear starfab
    You are absolutely right ma lady :yep:

From me take care hun xx
    Dear Anon
    I know I'm right

I'm sure we've talked... but this writing style seems different :hmmmm: Am I supposed to know who you are?
    I should check which anon number you are but I'm on the app

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.