You know what

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Dear baaji

I.... just :cry:
    Couldn't help it
    I know when this was.
    :hugs: You should just tell me sis. Don't have to hide, just coz I was a bit off :/
    You know, I'll never judge you by that. And hey, what's recovery without a few blips. Let's aim high.
    :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :popout: Salut ma soeur! Je suis non comprende le français. Je t'aime ma chèrie :rofl: I am quite sure this is wrong but if it gives you a laugh... :toofunny: hope I didn't say something bad :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I know when this was.
    :hugs: You should just tell me sis. Don't have to hide, just coz I was a bit off :/
    You know, I'll never judge you by that. And hey, what's recovery without a few blips. Let's aim high.
    :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :popout: Salut ma soeur! Je suis non comprende le français. Je t'aime ma chèrie :rofl: I am quite sure this is wrong but if it gives you a laugh... :toofunny: hope I didn't say something bad :rolleyes:
    It wasnt because of you shh. :shh:

Salut ma chérie you wanna say 'i am not understanding French /i dont understand French' literally, you are right. But the correct way to say it is 'je ne comprend pas le français'
    Ne.... Pas = do not
    comprend=understand
    je= i
    get it

You definitely said something bad :cry:

Dear you,

I am sleep deprived but I wanted to say that I give up. I can't force you to care, or love.

In two months I'm turning 20 and I don't want ti

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

I am sleep deprived but I wanted to say that I give up. I can't force you to care, or love.

In two months I'm turning 20 and I don't want ti
    [Oops]
    to waste my youth trying to get back someone who's not really worth it.

Unlike you, I can take hints and acknowledge reluctance and I won't force you the same way you forced me into the whole heartbreak in the first place

I'm done. I mean nothing to you, I am going to accept that and move on.

Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    It wasnt because of you shh. :shh:

Salut ma chérie you wanna say 'i am not understanding French /i dont understand French' literally, you are right. But the correct way to say it is 'je ne comprend pas le français'
    Ne.... Pas = do not
    comprend=understand
    je= i
    get it

You definitely said something bad :cry:
    Nah I think I knew that. More I can tell where your thoughts are going by the way you type but you ran off too quick

Je comprend now i think :rofl:
    ☆ you're a star
    Thanks teacher

Dear french language
    I will master you, watch out
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Nah I think I knew that. More I can tell where your thoughts are going by the way you type but you ran off too quick

Je comprend now i think :rofl:
    ☆ you're a star
    Thanks teacher

Dear french language
    I will master you, watch out
    lmao
    Oh fk my blood is rising to my head lol im all read. I dont get it hmmm....omg IM NEVER EVER GOING TO TYPE :emo:

Brien :
    :blush:
    Merci* Derien

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

We've been friends for so long - people have come and gone, things have changed and I've undergone so much construction that I'm nothing like I was when we met. But somehow, nothing's changed here - you're still as cool as the first time I met you. I always went to you when I had a problem and you always listened. You've tolerated a lot of rants and rambles about things that hardly concern you, and you always took interest. I can't tell you this now, but I will very soon. I basically just want you to know that I appreciate you, you meme-loving f*ck. Thank you for being so understanding, and let's be friends for a very long time. You're an invaluable, irreplaceable friend and I'm blessed. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Dwar you
    Edit... no clue what this was about. But it's good to see I was getting things off my chest.

ReputationRep:
    Dear ***
    Damn it. :mad:
    Edit :rofl: i wonder what happened then..? :lol:

Dear you

I cried when you passed away and i still cry today.
    Those special memories of you will always bring a smile onto my face,
    But the fact that it will never happen again brings tears to my eyes.
    I miss you.
    Miss you so much.
    Although i loved you so dearly, i couldnt make you stay...
    My heart was torn in 2 when your heart stopped beating. 💔
    One part left me with you.
    The other stayed to help me bare the pain.
    I wish i could have you back for a while. Even if it's just for a lil while. Enough for a hug, a kiss and and for you to put your arms around me and whisper 'i' m here, you'll be okay ma chérie'
    Maybe a talk about how you're life... Well death is over there. If you can see me all the time?
    If only that was possible.
    I feel so broken.
    God broke my heart..so many time to prove to me he only takes his best creation.
    To protect them?
    To free them from pain?
    At least i know i'm one of the best...

You are forever in my heart :cry2: until we meet again. Soon.
    I can't wait. But i don't want it to happen...
    Help.

From me.
    You beloved daughter :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I sincerely hate you.

Me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    Dear you,

I sincerely hate you.

Me.
    Who is this about??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer2)
    Who is this about??
    Can only be one person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    Can only be one person
    A family member...?

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    You're amazing, clever, beautiful, lovely, caring, strong and ... more.

- I do think I need to myself the truth more often, don't you? Why believe a lie? Stubborn ass -

Dear you
    You are everything too

Dear starfab
    You are absolutely right ma lady :yep:

From me take care hun xx

Dear you,

I cannot express how happy I am to see you again tomorrow after a year! I don't feel the same about you but you were still such a great friend. I just hope we still click like we used to.

I know it will be the last time I see you unless we bump into each other somewhere - but never intentionally. I know you will pretty much cut all contact again - not because you're a bad person - its just how it is unfortunately. How I wish we could keep talking forever because we probably could right.

I don't know how I'm going to feel about you once I see you again - I'm not looking forward to the good bye.

Me

----

Dear you,

I've not seen you in a week and I already feel like I'm forgetting about you. Do I really like you or just the idea of you? hmmm

Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear starfab
    You are absolutely right ma lady :yep:

From me take care hun xx
    Dear Anon
    I know I'm right

I'm sure we've talked... but this writing style seems different :hmmmm: Am I supposed to know who you are?
    I should check which anon number you are but I'm on the app

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.