The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

:frown:
Here :hugs: come here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear me,

STOP answering the door to strangers with no bra and a thin T-shirt on. Next time it'll be someone cute and you'll die of embarrassment on the spot :h:

me x
Original post by KittenMediaya
:frown:
Here :hugs: come here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: I'm here :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Dear you,

Dil mera tod diya tumne, bura kyun maanu?

Love me.
Dear you,

It absolutely will. Lekin khushi ek aisi cheez hai jo maangne se nahi, lene se milti hai, kyu ke khuda aapko sirf mauka de sakte hai. So when you see a chance for happiness, you should go for it. :yes:

Translation:

Spoiler

Dear you,

I want to take all the memories I have with you from my heart, scrunch them up and throw them far away. I do not want to cherish them, it only makes me feel more sad.

I was feeling so happy about having my friend again but you went and did it again. What is the point of trying to keep a friendship with someone who doesn't care the slightest. You carry on talking to the other girls - not like I ever mattered to you anyv
Dear you,

I want to take all the memories I have with you from my heart, scrunch them up and throw them far away. I do not want to cherish them, it only makes me feel more sad.

I was feeling so happy about having my friend again but you went and did it again. What is the point of trying to keep a friendship with someone who doesn't care the slightest. You carry on talking to the other girls - not like I ever mattered to you anyway. I was just someone you could use right? No one in the world has made me feel more used than you have and I let you do it again and again and again and again.

I've made a promise to myself today - I will never ever message you again. Even if you do decide to message me; I'll not reply - give you a taste of your own medicine. But of course that won't make a difference to you in the slightest.

I don't care about you anymore. I regret the day I decided to message you for the first time so that we could strike a friendship. I've come to realise one thing that you actually never made an effort in this so called friendship unless you needed something.

Hate you.

Me.
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
Dear me ever heard of anon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by starfab

Original post by starfab

****.... Couldn't read argh :frown: :hugs:
Tell me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
****.... Couldn't read argh :frown: :hugs:
Tell me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: just don't feel well really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by orderofthelotus
Dear you,

*inhales*

You're trash and I f*cking hate your guts. Keep going, go and kiss more ass, remember to save me a piece if you find any treasure up any of those buttholes. I mean, you owe it to me. It's the least you could do. You're a f*cking scumbag and I shouldn't have so naively forgiven you, thinking that we could ever be the same. I'm always pushed away despite all of my best efforts. I've tried everything to make things less awkward and more comfortable but you throw it back in my face. I wish nothing but the worst for you. We were friends once, my best friend even, and nostalgia is a b*tch (almost as much of a b*tch as you) but as soon as I conclude this, I f*cking swear I'm completely done with you.

I'm glad you're finally gone. Go choke.

Yours sincerely,
Me

About this... :rofl:

*cracks knuckles*

Dear you,

Praise Thor, you're such a trashbag. I had just gotten rid of your worthless, disloyal and ungrateful ass. It's like you enjoy getting shouted at or something. I really don't see why else you would keep coming back! Why is it so hard for you to leave me alone?? I could've let it slide if it were just one time or didn't go on for as long as it did, but I'm through with your ass-kissing people that you knew treated me like trash.

I don't mean to be all deep like f*ckin Socrates or something but it's really not f*cking worth trying to salvage a friendship for the sake of nostalgia. We were good friends once but it's been irreparably damaged. You're not doing yourself any favours by cropping up every couple of weeks and bothering me. Leave me alone!! I'm also sick of you acting like the victim. You ditched me and ignored me for days on end in favour for those asswipes, and you expect me to welcome you back with open arms when they get sick of you. I'm not having it, babe. :h: F*ck off.

Also, don't you even dare bring up any bull about loving me into this. That's even older than how long our friendship has been dead. Even if I did love you - and I honestly don't recall what that feels like since I f*ckin hate you now - I loved the person you were a year or so ago. Not this piece of sh*t you've been behaving as for the past couple months.

Yours sincerely,
Me

PS: I'm serious, pull this sh*t one more time and I'll block your number. :h: I like having an empty block list but I'll do what I have to.
Original post by anonymous
dear you,

i want to take all the memories i have with you from my heart, scrunch them up and throw them far away. I do not want to cherish them, it only makes me feel more sad.

I was feeling so happy about having my friend again but you went and did it again. What is the point of trying to keep a friendship with someone who doesn't care the slightest. You carry on talking to the other girls - not like i ever mattered to you anyv

Original post by anonymous
dear you,

i want to take all the memories i have with you from my heart, scrunch them up and throw them far away. I do not want to cherish them, it only makes me feel more sad.

I was feeling so happy about having my friend again but you went and did it again. What is the point of trying to keep a friendship with someone who doesn't care the slightest. You carry on talking to the other girls - not like i ever mattered to you anyway. I was just someone you could use right? No one in the world has made me feel more used than you have and i let you do it again and again and again and again.

I've made a promise to myself today - i will never ever message you again. Even if you do decide to message me; i'll not reply - give you a taste of your own medicine. But of course that won't make a difference to you in the slightest.

I don't care about you anymore. I regret the day i decided to message you for the first time so that we could strike a friendship. I've come to realise one thing that you actually never made an effort in this so called friendship unless you needed something.

Hate you.

Me.

i feel like we're the same person
Dear me
Edit Stop being so hard on yourself.
Ofc you'll get there.
:rolleyes: where's your faith gone? :tongue:
Me

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Dear me
What an idiot! You should've just said. Wth was holding you back? So what if it's expected of you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

It absolutely will. Lekin khushi ek aisi cheez hai jo maangne se nahi, lene se milti hai, kyu ke khuda aapko sirf mauka de sakte hai. So when you see a chance for happiness, you should go for it. :yes:

Translation:

Spoiler

Dear Anon
You seem so certain.
I have to know that there's a possibility it might not and manage to live with it too without giving up so easy. Because there's both possibilities. And I don't seem to go for chances of happiness :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad you've edited to this :hugs: prouda u
Dear memory,

stop playing with me

me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending