Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you

...you stopped talking and now I can't stop worrying about you, especially with what you told me a couple of weeks ago. You better be OK :emo:
    Omg...it's you!!! Idk who though :erm:

Dear my family,
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm sorry for being a worthless nothing who is a failure in your eyes, I truly hope that one day I can get my life on track and achieve at least some things in my life and prove you all wrong. Just hope I can (but don't really believe that I can though, so thanks for breaking my self believing there).

You don't even bother to actually listen to me, you merely ignore or avoid me which is so hypercritical of you due to you are all saying "oh you can talk to us" and "we are here for you" and all that bulls**t that you say and which are merely f***ing lies. Well you have contributed to that mental breakdown I had, the reasons behind why I self harmed, the sense of worthlessness I feel, the paranoid sense I have with regards to how I smell and look etc. I am broken and you, my so called family contributed towards that.

Hope you are f***ing proud, proud of this mental, emotional mess you have caused.

From me

Dear people who have entered my life throughout the years

Spoiler:
    Show

Thank you for contributing to the mental breakdown of me, I lost years to the breakdown, don't remember anything that happened to me between majority of that time, done things I ain't proud off, things I regret. All the bullying, been told I am better off dead, being criticised about my very appearance, being criticised for being me.

Fed up off fake friends, people who pretend to be your friends when really all they want are your revision notes/answers to the test/etc, fed up of being asked out as a bet, like I am some sort of joke to them. Just want a social life during the rough patch of my life.

I am now a paranoid mess, who can't leave the house with out checking my appearance at least several times, brushing and redoing my hair at least several times, changing my outfit several times (so I can attempt to not look like a fat mess that I truly am), spraying enough perfume/deodorant (which to be fair gasses people out and makes me choke but pain is worth it) just so I can feel confident to leave the house. All this because my self image is smashed to pieces, my self confidence broken to shards.

Hope you are also f***ing proud of the results off your actions.

From me

Dear the love of my life,

Spoiler:
    Show

Thank you for slowly repairing this broken soul, mind and body of mine, and being the light I needed to see clearly in life. With your love, and kind hearted caring ways I know I will have some confidence in myself to push forwards and to have an reason to live again. Means so very much that you actually listen to me and even your family talk to me without ignoring/blanking me, which really means a lot to me. You are my everything and appreciate all the little things you do for me.

love me

Dear me,
    I hope I push myself to speak up and get the help I so badly need for my mental health. I hate feeling isolated all the time it's frustrating!!
    From me

Dear you,
    I hope you can see through me and realise I'm not okay mentally, I'd really like it if you can see through the 'I'm alright' comments from me when you ask how I am. I feel bad for holding this back, I literally have 0 confidence in admitting I'm not ok mentally, I feel weak for bottling all this up ! I love you so much !
    Love from,
    Me

Dear friends/family/everyone else,
    Please, please, please realise that I need help mentally. I feel weak for not admitting that my mental health isn't exactly great and isolated. It's frustrating because I WANT to speak up and get help but for some reason I can't seem to bring it up. I literally have no idea how to bring this up. It's annoying me so much !

From me

Dear you,

I feel like I've come to this decision without enough thought but I genuinely do feel this way about you. I want to lose my virginity to you. I don't think anyone has ever cared for me as much as you have, and I don't think I see anyone else any more worthy. While we may not be, or may never be in a formal relationship, you will always be special to me simply because you cared when no one else did and you helped me see reasons to live when I was ready to leave the world. You are my soulmate.

I can only hope you feel the same way about me

Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I'm sorry you own the family Netflix account and you have to sit through this badly produced BBC drama with me but you have to understand that one of the leads is pleasing to the eye.

Very pleasing to the eye.

Many apologies,
    Your sister

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    I'm going to assume they're here now, and I hope to hear you are in good care.
    Me wants you to not overthink, you are so strong and me is so proud of you.
    Not sure of the situation yet. Be well.
    Really hope you are okay. I leave you in God's care.
    You tell me it's not my fault, I know you think you mean it, but I worry it is/was in some way or another. I can imagine you telling me not to overthink lel. Dw :hugs:
    I just prayed. Whatever's best even if we can't see it yet, k. It's a good thing I had tea at night time :hide: don't shout at me, I'm not supposed to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Dear everyone
    Don't lie to me.
    No one cares.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dear you
    Don't lie to self.
    Deep inside you know those who love you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    -
    Oh Moon, I know :sadnod:
    Just feeling raw.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear my family
    Don't be fooled
    by my "good moods"
    Don't be fooled
    by my "laughter and smiles"
    Don't be fooled
    by my joking
    Don't be fooled
    by me.

Dear my big sis
    Knew thing you did
    Was to tell me it's all in my head
    So then what you did today
    Must have been in my head too
    If only you'd get physical again
    If inky you leave a visible mark
    That cannot be denied
    This, you just twist it all around
    You've f*cked with my mind so much
    I cannot know what's the truth or a lie anymore

Dear me
    Ye hai teri zindagi. Aur aap kuch nahi kar paaye gi. Y
    Mazloom ki dua qubool lekin is men mujhe koi khushi nahi, na sukoon.

ReputationRep:
    Dear ppl
    If I disappear
    I didn't delete everything
    Something was found
    I love my life

ReputationRep:
    Dear ppl
    If I disappear
    I didn't delete everything
    Something was found
    I love my life
    What's the matter? please talk to me :cry2: I hope you are OK, so worried for you

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

Please message me, I am worried you've done something to yourself.
    God be OK.

Dear GOD

Not again...I beg you please not again.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

Please message me, I am worried you've done something to yourself.
    God be OK.

Dear GOD

Not again...I beg you please not again.
    Dear you
    I am okay. Don't feel like talking rn.
    I haven't done anything, dw.
    I just wish death upon me, doesn't mean I will.
    Sorry for worrying you.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    I am okay. Don't feel like talking rn.
    I haven't done anything, dw.
    I just wish death upon me, doesn't mean I will.
    Sorry for worrying you.
    Thank god you replied :hugs: message me when you think you can, we'll sort that out soon :hugs:
    Don't be sorry, would have been worse if you'd not said anything
    Please take care xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thank god you replied :hugs: message me when you think you can, we'll sort that out soon :hugs:
    Don't be sorry, would have been worse if you'd not said anything
    Please take care xxx
    K :hugs: will also need to clear inbox too lel.
    Dw. I will

Dear me
    Let's stay alive yh?
    Done being hurt.
    Done being screwed over.

Dear you
    I have noticed, you are only nice when things go your way. So they will go your way because I'm joining you
    But do remember, you are more reserved than I. Maybe you can't remember the stuff you do/did, but I have never forgotten. You have no right to accuse me of something you have no proof of. To twist things to suit you is no longer possible, because you'll find nothing.
    I have upped my game. Didn't really have one tbh.
    I have far worse things on you, but I am not that mean. I'll leave that to the side unless things come to head.
    I'll just stay a few steps ahead. Because I have no choice. It's survival. It's my life. I have to defend it
    Ab is ke baad aap tarapti rahe because I think I will have everything covered. Then I will have to move on anyhow, so good riddance to the pain you dish out. My hearts hardened against it, against you. Everytime I let my walls down, you attack. Not this time. Don't even need a wall

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I don't regret.
    I'm not that upset that you've not made it, eventhough i hoped that you'd make it. Eventhough i cried.
    I do miss yoi though.
    You're safe, i'm relieved.
    You're safe from this world and the problems you were about to face.
    You were mine before, are still mine and will always be no matter where you are.
    We will always be together.
    I'm sure mum and dad can take care of you over there
    Dont cry, mummy will be back soon. It's where we all belong from...

Love you so dearly :cry2:

You know who.

ReputationRep:
    Dear baaji,

I believe allah made this all happen to make everything better.
    Uncle knows what I didnt want to tell him. And he even sorted it out.
    My worries seems to have...been solved? I don't have to worry.
    Me is gonna make it inshallah.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me,

please think before you speak, why you gotta be so rude?!
    i always end up offending people when i dont mean it, people take my sarcasm too seriously
    I GOTTA FILTER WHAT I SAY

love me,

dear me,

dont cry yourself to sleep tonight get a good rest

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.