Dear you
    You can't control everything
    So relieved

Dear me
    No searching allowed strictly hrmpft
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

As much as I'm trying to stay neutral towards you, I can't. Although some part of me acknowledges that it wasn't easy for you either, I can't help but hate you for what you put me through this past year.
    And if anyone dares say to me that 'results thoray achey hotay', I will explode, because my mental health was a shambles becuase of you, and I am proud of my achievement in those circumstances.
    I hate the way you treated me then, I hate the way you're treating me now.
    You can all say to me I'm exaggerating, but none of you have any idea how this past uear destoyed me, and my expectations and hopes of the people I love and trust.
    I'm happy you don't have the same role to play any more, and don't expect me to interact with you more than is necessary in the future.
    I don't care about your relation to me.

Me

You do not get to be proud of me. Everything I have done is despite my past. Not because of it. I am allowed to be proud of me and I am. That I am still the person I am today despite everything that has happened and the way I have been treated. I slip up on occaision when not in my right mind but I am a credit to myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Dear you,

As much as I'm trying to stay neutral towards you, I can't. Although some part of me acknowledges that it wasn't easy for you either, I can't help but hate you for what you put me through this past year.
    And if anyone dares say to me that 'results thoray achey hotay', I will explode, because my mental health was a shambles becuase of you, and I am proud of my achievement in those circumstances.
    I hate the way you treated me then, I hate the way you're treating me now.
    You can all say to me I'm exaggerating, but none of you have any idea how this past uear destoyed me, and my expectations and hopes of the people I love and trust.
    I'm happy you don't have the same role to play any more, and don't expect me to interact with you more than is necessary in the future.
    I don't care about your relation to me.

Me
    mrs madting still

ReputationRep:
    Dear PM's

Sorry I can't reply yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear you,
    I really, and I mean REALLY want a hug from you right now. I feel miserable, my mental health needs sorting out, and I just want you to tell me that everything is gonna be ok. I really need help right now, and I really want to tell you this. I love you so much!!
    Love from
    Me
    Xxxxxx

Dear me,
    Just sort it out......
    From me

Dear everyone,
    Can you all just see right through me when I say 'I'm alright' or when I look like I'm in a good mood or whatever?? Because I'm not okay, and I don't even know how to start explain what's wrong with me, which is sad because I can't keep going with this. My heart literally aches because I don't know how to start the conversation about my mental health, it upsets me so much. Just wish I was confident enough to speak up about it, feel so miserable right now if I'm honest.
    From me

I don't get why you have to lie for. Just ****ing message me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,
    I really, and I mean REALLY want a hug from you right now. I feel miserable, my mental health needs sorting out, and I just want you to tell me that everything is gonna be ok. I really need help right now, and I really want to tell you this. I love you so much!!
    Love from
    Me
    Xxxxxx

Dear me,
    Just sort it out......
    From me

Dear everyone,
    Can you all just see right through me when I say 'I'm alright' or when I look like I'm in a good mood or whatever?? Because I'm not okay, and I don't even know how to start explain what's wrong with me, which is sad because I can't keep going with this. My heart literally aches because I don't know how to start the conversation about my mental health, it upsets me so much. Just wish I was confident enough to speak up about it, feel so miserable right now if I'm honest.
    From me
    I feel you bro. Did I write this?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    mrs madting still
    :erm:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel you bro. Did I write this?

No, no I wrote it

ReputationRep:
    Dear my parents
    I'm sorry for all those times I've wished you away. Truth is, it's frustration at not being understood, or not feeling loved for being me. It's really me not wanting to be here, but I cannot have a rant about why you brought me into this world lel.
    Give me a chance to prove things again. Let me make it up to you. Just mentally not doing well, and I know you're as helpless as I feel in this, because you can't take it away for me.
    I know you love me despite everything, even when *stuff happened/keeps happening*
    I know you just want the best for me, at a time when I don't really care tbh.
    Let's face it, life with me is never going to be easy and for that I am sorry. Apologies, everyone had high hopes and here I am
    Love,
    From your confused child,
    She's really lost btw,
    She's really just not been feeling right,
    Even on her good days,
    She's been tired for very long,
    Even happy, she's tired of herself.
    She doesn't really like herself at all,
    And she refuses to say,
    But she really and truly struggles,
    And she really does feel like a huge disappointment.
    She really does want out,
    But she knows she cannot have it yet,
    So she feels stuck,
    Waiting and hoping,
    Living but dead at the same time.
    So much has happened,
    The world continues to spin,
    It doesn't stop for anyone,
    Life keeps happening.
    I am so glad, you cannot read my thoughts, you do not know exactly what I feel like, you do not know how much I wish out. I hope you never find out. Words don't do justice.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Sometimes i unintentionally say things that are contracting, you know but don't say anything.

Sometimes i make it seem like your problems are nothing (and I probably made it seem like that yesterday) you don't say anything either. I promise i don't mean to :sad: i just forget when i'm upset...

I always rant at you, breakdown to you, tell you my problems and although i know you want me to, i know it upsets you in a way or another. Maybe it makes you anxious, angry etc... You tell me it doesn't, that if it did you'd have stopped talking to me a while ago, but the thing is you might not realise when it does and class it as 'upset for no reason'. What you think are little things aren't really so little. They are big and enough to affect you and even bigger to affect you without you knowing...

You probably feel like no body cares, no body loves you, not even me...when I rant at you. That you're not allowed to because I don't want to listen. When I breakdown and tell you, you must be like this in your head 'i feel this too, but you don't know because i never told you...but anyways, carry on i'll just bottle up' Wrong. I do care, and i do realise when you are upset, i just dont know what happened and i guess i cant know if you don't tell me.

I don't know why you don't tell me and you're probably gonna say because 'there is nothing wrong, i'm just upset for no reason' but that's not true. You tell TSR more than you tell me, and okay i understand there are some thimgs you don't want to tell me directly but if i can do that why cant you? When i say 'things' i mean it can even be feelings, doesn't have to be soemthing that upset you.
    But anyways, at least you're posting on TSR, i am always reading even when you don't think i am :mmm:

Sorry for all these things genuinely sorry from the bottom of my heart, for everything i have done that has upset you whether you know about it or not, whether i meant it or not. And you better not say 'there is nothing to forgive you for lmao' there is. You were thinking that weren't you? :slap: shhh

And thank you so much for bearing with me this whole time, I appreciate it so much
    Oh **** i was gonna say what i'm thankful for now but mena calling me saying 'aysha bithi dodo' :toofunny:

From your behenji :hat2:

Dear you,

Please be okay. Reply to me fgs. I can't wait any longer.
    Im sorry if it was me but dont do anything silly. Just tell me you're ok.

Me x
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    To you
    I am in a dilemma. As much as I adore and love you it is becoming increasingly difficult to turn a blind eye to my attraction to other men. It is unfair on you. Even when I'm out with you I'm always looking at other guys, and for that i am sorry. I don't know what to do. As much as I feel it would be kinder to let you go, I love you too much to bring myself to do that.

Love me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,
    Maybe the reason I don't say anything is because I really don't know what's up with me?
    How do I explain confusion, how do I explain what I feel when I don't really know myself? It's like mental block, when i try to think about it, I can't. It's when I am not thinking that my thoughts go off and do their own thing. Ngl, in my writing, it seems as though things are worse than they actually are. Probably because I don't mention the good things, like I just overlook them. A lot of things really feel like stuff I've just ignired for years and suddenly I am free enough that my brain says "here's everything you blocked away, you've left it for so long, it grew and became stronger. Good luck dealing"

So I just write, use tsr, and hope that it all comes out on there. Guess you lucky, you saw me on here and you know what goes on in my mind because of tsr :rofl: following me around then, are we? Ooh you read too :five:

Btw, ik you sometimes say things you don't mean. Which is good, because it helps me learn. It helps me grow. You have never made my problems seem like nothing, even when you're upset you ask me what's up etc. Hell, you even apologies a million and one times

OMG how do you read my thoughts :hide: And ouch.

And likewise, still at a loss at how you've put up with me for so looonng. Now stop with the sorries

From your baaji
    Xx

ReputationRep:
    I miss you.

(Original post by Kalail)
    To you
    I am in a dilemma. As much as I adore and love you it is becoming increasingly difficult to turn a blind eye to my attraction to other men. It is unfair on you. Even when I'm out with you I'm always looking at other guys, and for that i am sorry. I don't know what to do. As much as I feel it would be kinder to let you go, I love you too much to bring myself to do that.

Love me
    That aint love. You should let him go, it's being a ***** to make him second fiddle.

can you please stop making stupid decisions
    no i dont know everything in fact i scarcely know anything but about stuff like this i am always right and you literally ask for my advice and take none of it. It's frustrating and stressful and i get worried about you so can you please be sensible
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    It's always good to make the right decision. And sometimes you do have to let go and watch someone fiddle whilst Rome burns.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Papa

I never thought I'd say this, and I'd never say this to you, but
    I miss your dad jokes. A lot.
    :sad::cry2:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.