Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Dear Everyone,

I'm so bored right now. Is there anyone out there who can help keep me occupied? I'll buy you cookies...

Thanks,
    Me

people dont understand how close we are, especially people with massive families and loads of relatives and friends
    we are the only people that the other can rely on and plus the best bonds are formed during adversity and we have had enough of that
    noone actually knows all the **** we have been through together but it has made us better friends :hugs:
    we are only alive because of each other. So yes everyone may get 'homesick' or miss their family but it is a bit different for us and people dont get that, i wont stop missing you but hopefully we can get our own house together in the future, just us :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Dear me,

stop with tsr and actually revise

and you can forget about that chocolate and watching modern family ffs

stop being lazy bish
    do you want 2 be homeles?

Sincerely Shrek xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I hope they accept your apology :hugs:
    They probs won't even see it lel :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    Can't believe you mucked up so bad

ReputationRep:
    Dear 'I hope you know who'

I hope you get better soon because you've teared up my eyes and I feel for you :cry2:
    I understand you so much

Love me xxx

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    You're a mess
    Admit it

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    Kahan se kahan baag rahi hai like a headless chicken, lekin jahan jaana chahye, waha nahi jaa rahi hai?
    Jab koi har jaanib se teer phenkhta hai, to phir ek hi jaga hai pana lene ki. To phir usi jaga men hi sukoon paaye gi.
    Look at how far you've fallen. Stop this nonsense at once. It's getting beyond ridiculous now. And I already know all the reasons you'll give to me, but you're going nowhere good with it. Mark my words.
    Sometimes I really hate you
    X

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

I miss you more than I missed you when you passed away sis.
    I miss them more than I did when you were besides me.
    I miss the me when you were besides me.
    I miss the life when I was with you.
    I miss the life with them more than I did when you were besides me.
    It feels like I have nothing, but I felt like that when I had you too though I'm afraid this feeling will take away another precious person...so I pray to God that I feel like I have everything. I try my best but I live in a world where looking to someone less fortunate than me is impossible... Everywhere I see... There seems to be no-one like me.

Up to this date sis I still tear up all day long when you come to mind...

If I were you and you were me I would pray to God to let my sister be close to me, as close as 2 hearts can ever be.

ReputationRep:
    You, you don't deserve a 'dear'
    Frankly I am not surprised you were a bully and it's lovely to know you can talk about being a bully with such humour.
    You should have left behind those bullying tendencies, but I suppose some things never change.
    I hope you feel happy, do you have any clue how many times I have had to comfort mum because of your horridness. How can you?
    Why? You break me down, but now that you cannot get to me, you go to mum? What sort of a person are you? I just spent ages calming her down. Dad isn't even here and she's all on her own. Don't you think they are already worried enough with bros hospital appointments? It breaks me to see mum like that, at your hands. Even lovelier, was that you were making a fuss about me. Lol not surprised.

Dear God
    I don't understand but please help.

ReputationRep:
    Dear parents,

It's your right to have expectations in me after looking after me and raising me, pampering me with your kindness and care for 20+ years. If you could ever read what's in my heart, your eyes would well up with tears. I love you both, you are the most important thing on Earth for me. If you were to leave this world, I would surely visit your graves every day and sit there for hours until the birds would stop chirping, the wind would stop blowing and the sun would set. Then I would get up and shuffle slowly back home with a heavy heart. But I really can't spoil my future just because you are afraid of the dangers of the career I'm choosing. Have I not passionately quoted the statistics which claim that more people die in a road crash getting to the job than those that actually die on the job due to an accident? Why then do you fear? I promise I will take care of myself. Do you not believe that everything is predestined? And that if I don't die due to an accident at work the day my death is written for me, I will probably die that day due to some other reason? Why then are you doing this to me? I am sorry but I can't go through this anymore. It is all I ever hoped to become, all I will ever dream to be. And if you want to have nothing to do with me, I'll still care about you. I'll still make sure you are well and happy even if you abandon me.....

Me

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Dear you,

Please, stop. I can't take this anymore. Stop judging me for everything that comes out of my mouth. There are enough people on here as well as in real life that are watching and waiting for me to slip up and then off they go delightfully; talking about how I made a slight error/mistake. I can't have one more on my list. You know me, I would never do anything like that. What we talked about last night isn't me. Others might do it, but the sheer idea of the action abhors me. I am a sincere person. But there is a limit to everything. I can't keep arguing with you for every little thing. I'm sorry. Last night, I was feeling terrible and all I wanted to do was complete my story, but you swung out at me and my career and made everything seem terrible while making your choice of the future sound like it was managed by the best and most sincere people on Earth. If you'd know half the things that go on at a hospital, you'd probably start rethinking about Medicine. If you can't listen to me without letting me get things off my chest properly, don't ask me to talk to you about my problems. I'd rather have my chest full of things to say than have you cut me off without listening to me completely. If you'd given me the chance to complete my story, you'd have felt differently about it all I promise. But you didn't, and I'm fine with that. If I am really that bad, I think you should stop caring for me and treat me like a normal person and not as a dear friend.

An upset me

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Dear many of you on here

I know you are waiting for me to reply to your PMs, I'm sorry I just can't get to them right now. My life is shaky at the moment and I have loads to deal with without having myself undergo a nervous breakdown. And to those of you that messaged me on Instagram, I'm sorry I haven't replied yet, I promise I'll get to it as soon as I possibly can. I hope you're all okay. :hugs:

Apologetic me

Dear head,

Can you please stop hurting ffs? I've run out of painkillers and it's too early. The shops haven't opened yet and you know that the nearest pharmacy is 10 minutes away. Give me a break. Let me sleep :sad:

Your owner

Dear sleep,

Please come back. I just want to spend 3-4 hours with you. It's been so long since we last met and hung out. Don't break up with me please.

Me
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I'm ****ing sick of missing you.
    It's been over a month now and I feel completely and utterly pathetic for still pining for us, for your friendship.
    What happened to me being your favourite?
    I hate what has happened to us, because you were the one person I knew who understood, the one person who I didn't have to explain anything to, and we both know it was the same for you.
    I hate that that after 20 years of friendship and a mutual experience of unspeakable things, this is where we stand. Alone.
    I hate it so much, and I'd do anything to know what you think because I'm not used to not knowing.

Me

(Original post by Hamoody)
    Dear parents,

It's your right to have expectations in me after looking after me and raising me, pampering me with your kindness and care for 20+ years. If you could ever read what's in my heart, your eyes would well up with tears. I love you both, you are the most important thing on Earth for me. If you were to leave this world, I would surely visit your graves every day and sit there for hours until the birds would stop chirping, the wind would stop blowing and the sun would set. Then I would get up and shuffle slowly back home with a heavy heart. But I really can't spoil my future just because you are afraid of the dangers of the career I'm choosing. Have I not passionately quoted the statistics which claim that more people die in a road crash getting to the job than those that actually die on the job due to an accident? Why then do you fear? I promise I will take care of myself. Do you not believe that everything is predestined? And that if I don't die due to an accident at work the day my death is written for me, I will probably die that day due to some other reason? Why then are you doing this to me? I am sorry but I can't go through this anymore. It is all I ever hoped to become, all I will ever dream to be. And if you want to have nothing to do with me, I'll still care about you. I'll still make sure you are well and happy even if you abandon me.....

Me

Dear you,

Please, stop. I can't take this anymore. Stop judging me for everything that comes out of my mouth. There are enough people on here as well as in real life that are watching and waiting for me to slip up and then off they go delightfully; talking about how I made a slight error/mistake. I can't have one more on my list. You know me, I would never do anything like that. What we talked about last night isn't me. Others might do it, but the sheer idea of the action abhors me. I am a sincere person. But there is a limit to everything. I can't keep arguing with you for every little thing. I'm sorry. Last night, I was feeling terrible and all I wanted to do was complete my story, but you swung out at me and my career and made everything seem terrible while making your choice of the future sound like it was managed by the best and most sincere people on Earth. If you'd know half the things that go on at a hospital, you'd probably start rethinking about Medicine. If you can't listen to me without letting me get things off my chest properly, don't ask me to talk to you about my problems. I'd rather have my chest full of things to say than have you cut me off without listening to me completely. If you'd given me the chance to complete my story, you'd have felt differently about it all I promise. But you didn't, and I'm fine with that. If I am really that bad, I think you should stop caring for me and treat me like a normal person and not as a dear friend.

An upset me

Dear many of you on here

I know you are waiting for me to reply to your PMs, I'm sorry I just can't get to them right now. My life is shaky at the moment and I have loads to deal with without having myself undergo a nervous breakdown. And to those of you that messaged me on Instagram, I'm sorry I haven't replied yet, I promise I'll get to it as soon as I possibly can. I hope you're all okay. :hugs:

Apologetic me

Dear head,

Can you please stop hurting ffs? I've run out of painkillers and it's too early. The shops haven't opened yet and you know that the nearest pharmacy is 10 minutes away. Give me a break. Let me sleep :sad:

Your owner

Dear sleep,

Please come back. I just want to spend 3-4 hours with you. It's been so long since we last met and hung out. Don't break up with me please.

Me
    Hope things get better for you soon :hugs:

Dear you,
    why don't you notice me? why don't you want to talk to me, or care? can't you see that I'm trying?

Love, me

Dear you,

one day people will like you. today isn't that day though

Love me

Lucia
    It's weird how someone comes back into your mind. Sounds weird I know, but It happened because of the astrology I study. I can't explain my beliefs on astrology here, but it does give me amazing insights and prophecies. It just came to me that you and I might be destined in some way, to return to a connection, even though you may not recall me right now. Things have changed a lot since then. We used to PM a lot and you were really nice. I'm not going to lie, I looked you up online as well out of curiosity, as you do.
    From a certain Naivesincerity.

ReputationRep:
    Dear brother,

You've been unemployed and out of education for so long that you've grown into an arrogant sack of sh*t. There are consequences for constantly acting like an angry, argumentative and misogynistic d*ckweed, believe it or not. No wonder you never leave the f*cking house - you know you wouldn't be able to get away with this tw*ttish behaviour of yours.

Get a grip.

Yours sincerely,
    Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Since when is letting out a bad thing? I have told you what I never told anyone else directly, why would you think that? You say you feel guilty of knowing but not being able to do anything, but can I not just let it out to you? Do I always have to hide it? I don't want it to be solved...I do but before anything I just want someone to listen to me. I want to let out but you have just told me 'we can't talk about this, it is too serious'
    I didn't expect this.
    So at college when you ask me how I am, you expect me to say I'm good which I do say regardless how I feel. When I have a cold I tell you I have a cold, you can see as well...but then why don't you feel guilty knowing and not being able to do something?
    Is talking really so bad to you? You have honestly made me feel worse but I cannot say that to you because you're simply way too nice, you worry alot yourself so to be honest I cannot blame you for what you said.
    Thankyou anyway, I will just keep quiet.

Your friend.

you are really pissing me off atm.

also dear me you are fat and ugly especially today, get a grip

Dear you
    I have never been better than with you totally out of my life. When you came back, I was miffed, thinking you can just waltz back and expect to be treated the same. But I'd grown up. Shame you stopped it first but glad too. I was waiting til my b'day tbh. Then I'd give it a high end. :rofl:
    I will say all I need elsewhere to you though, out of sight because you don't knowthis is me here.
    Just know, I do say Ameen to that. May it be with me, always

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.