Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

Dear You,

It's been some time since you've disappeared and for the past few days, I've been missing you loads. I don't know why. I feel like you weren't sincere with your feelings, and after everything I still am. I still think of you. I wonder if you feel the same. It's weird to think we started talking on here, now we barely communicate. I miss you lots, and I wish you could randomly appear again despite it all
    Love, Me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear You,

It's been some time since you've disappeared and for the past few days, I've been missing you loads. I don't know why. I feel like you weren't sincere with your feelings, and after everything I still am. I still think of you. I wonder if you feel the same. It's weird to think we started talking on here, now we barely communicate. I miss you lots, and I wish you could randomly appear again despite it all
    Love, Me
    Everytime I read something like this, I wish it was for me :cry:

Everytime I read something like this, I wish it was for me :cry:
    Aw
    If only he could view my post :cry:
    I've been missing him terribly..

Aw
    If only he could view my post :cry:
    I've been missing him terribly..
    Same here sister
    I'm okay for a couple days/weeks and then the feelings come back like a tidal wave But this too shall pass

Same here sister
    I'm okay for a couple days/weeks and then the feelings come back like a tidal wave But this too shall pass
    This is exactly me rn
    I hope it does pass

Dear you
    And somehow I let you back. Why I ask myself? I don't know. You are allowed to tell me, and I am not? You go against yourself, giving me two conflicing orders. Make up your mind and just go with it. I cba keeping this up.
    X

any clue as to who you are?
    I'm looking for Lucia.

Dear stoned girl
    please dont scream my name outside my window again.
    The stuff you made up nearly gave me a cardiac arrest as i thought you were referring to something else. thought the person you were talking about had found the forms and leaflets in my bag. If you want to do drugs do them idc but dont let it spill out onto other people like that thanks

Dear you,

Why can't I stop thinking about you? We can't even talk anymore bc of everything but I'm missing you so much for the past few days..
    It's not fair, I don't even know if you think of me, probably not. Maybe you did the same thing with other girls to pass time, but something about you was sincere
    You let me in, we spoke about everything and each other. It was all true
    It's strange how you promised me everything, that we would one day be something together and we were so close
    Now, my existence isn't even acknowledged
    I feel like ur giving me signs on social media, I honestly have no clue
    I wish you'd come back and see this hopefully
    I pray, miss and maybe love you..

we can never be together, but I have that small hope... that one day we will

Dear you
    What I did to you was a total insult, and classless.
    I am utterly ashamed of it.
    Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    Wtf is wrong with you?! Ffs

ReputationRep:
    Dear you two,
    If you can't pull yourselves together, stop advising others on what's the right thing to be done :rolleyes:
    From a sarcastic me

________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ _________________

Dear Sister,
    Thank you for comforting me and telling me it's all going to be okay. You're my favorite sibling :love:
    From a grateful me
    ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ _________________

Dear Sleep,
    Thank you for coming back and staying by my side. I love you :lovehug:
    A grateful me

Dear stupid neighbor,
    I feel like I have won. You cannot disgrace me if my Lord doesn't want me to be disgraced. You and your silly daughter have lost this battle. Give up now.
    From a happy Hamoody

ReputationRep:
    Dear you, mbti does not work for you, stop trying to box yourself
    Also do your work- Personal state, assignments and engineering project :love:

Dear you,

Why do I still think that you can change?

Dear you,

Why do I still think that you can change?
    Because of the complete abnormality of everything I've been living through, and how it has distorted my character, and how it will be resolved when the truth comes to light, and how I will change rapidly when it does, and be looking forward not back, fully ready to embrace life.

When I get out of this, life will be so good, so much to explore

Because of the complete abnormality of everything I've been living through, and how it has distorted my character, and how it will be resolved when the truth comes to light, and how I will change rapidly when it does, and be looking forward not back, fully ready to embrace life.
    Hm

Dear you
    When the year just started and I can't for it to end. So gonna cut someone out my life forever after this course ends. Some people's toxic personalities are just pure evil.

Silence is the best answer because those who are patience will receive they're reward while those who insult you will be blessing you with they're deeds. Always be greatful for everything.

ReputationRep:
    Dear God
    You know. You know. You know.
    I'm not asking for only guidance, moreso, drag me there- to the right way, as I once knew it. Oh, what I'd do for a fresh start! A new leaf, alas impossible, right? But no, there's a way I once knew, if only I could.
    Maybe that's the point, maybe it's to make things harder so as to push me further up that ladder. I think I am in the pits rn, if I die, would I go straight to hell?
    But you said that you can wipe it all away. So when will my slate get clean? What if I never do?
    Today, the solution came out of nowhere. I am not ready. No. I don't think I really get a choice though. But it's not in my hands, just yours. So then either save me or kill me before more.
    It crumbled. Maybe need more willpower.
    Am I even heard? But you hear everything.
    I don't want to be alive, not trying to be ungrateful, but to never have seen this earth would be ideal.
    Yet, I am grateful for all you give, despite my total undeserving-ness of it all.
    I can't say what I am trying to say, but you know, so please grant. No one but you.
    X

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.