Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

Dear you,

I slowly miss you less. I accept that I'll never completely forget you, and may feel that longing to talk to you sometimes. But I consider myself healed. Thanks for everything

From me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

You are a funny, caring, intelligent, interesting and very warm soul who deserves so much...you need to be so much more confident as you genuinely have so much to offer so many people. Don't let the past hold you back, see how far you've come on the back of your own hard and smart work and be the person you were born to be. Take it one step at a time, but make the most of who you are and what you can offer the world. Trust me on this.

Love me x

ReputationRep:
    Dear Jack,

You are great too

Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,
    trust your intuition, you have so much untapped intuition that you never knew about. Use it.
    Love me :love:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I'm grateful for the few friends I have - they've helped me realise that you showed me a side of you that I didn't even know existed, and nor would I have picked up on it, as stupid and hung up on us that I am.
    Maybe I do miss us here and there, but at least now I can say that I don't regret anything.
    If none of this happened, I would have carried on not knowing how immature and cowardly you are.
    If none of this happened, I would have carried on loving you.
    If none of this happened, I'd have carried on seeing you in an angelic light (I can't believe I'm admitting these things to myself about you).
    If none of this happened, I'd have carried on asking myself how I got so lucky with a friend like you.

Thank God, at least I know.
    Now I'm relieved that I don't have to deal with you, now that I know how much of an entitled child you are. I wish you luck, now that you have to go through what the rest of us do when we want something that isn't going to come and land in our lap.

Keep an eye out for me,
    I'm the one to watch out for,
    the one who got away.

Dear you,

I am fully whipped on you, I was too drunk to reailse how good looking you were. Sorry if I was rude. But oh my god you are beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Dear me
    Shhhh
    You'll be fine. You can do it. You have to.
    X

Dear pains
    You hurt lol. Hope you go away soon

Dear you,

I'm grateful you came into my life this time last year. You're one of the few who care. I may not express it to you much but I appreciate you and everything you've done for me.

I love you always
    Me

Dear you,
    I am fascinated by the idea of you having my child.
    Fascinated.
    J

Dear me,

:cry: :cry: :cry: Why are you so useless?

Love me.

Dear you,

Why is it that in the saddest moments of my life I miss you the most. I hate you but I miss the way you could make me feel better instantly. Maybe I've associated sadness with you. But all that doesn't matter at the moment - I need support right now.

Me

----

Dear Dadi,

Please be okay. I wish you were closer to me so I could see you. I wish I could hear you speak again. I wish I could see you smile again. Please please pull through this - you're so strong after everything you've been through in life.

I love you so much

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

Why is it that in the saddest moments of my life I miss you the most. I hate you but I miss the way you could make me feel better instantly. Maybe I've associated sadness with you. But all that doesn't matter at the moment - I need support right now.

Me

----

Dear Dadi,

Please be okay. I wish you were closer to me so I could see you. I wish I could hear you speak again. I wish I could see you smile again. Please please pull through this - you're so strong after everything you've been through in life.

I love you so much

Hope your Dadi gets better soon <3

Dear me,

I hate you so much. Please go die. You ugly worthless piece of ****. You're pathetic.

No love, me.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dearyou,

Here's the thing - you're definitely cool. Easy to get along with. Not someone I feel the need to hold back with (which is worrying because right now, you're only one of 2 people who I feel like that about and I've only known you 2 weeks).

I know what M said and what she's hoping for, and until yesterday I laughed it off as a ridiculous impossibility. How convenient for you that you didn't have to ask for my number. You've got a completely different tone when texting to when we're in person, and it's worrying me.

Don't do it, that's all I'm going to say.
    If I get scared, I'm going to pull back and it's going to be awkward for both of us, I can assure you.

You're cool - don't screw this up

Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Please be okay. I feel so powerless. I wish I could help. :cry2:

Love, me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

So wish you cared. Hurts more every time. Oh well, it was fun x

Dear you,
    Yeah, I think you made it painfully clear exactly what you want, and it really doesn't coincide with what I want. That's cool, I understand but there is no going back from this. It was fun whilst it lasted but I'm glad it's ending sooner rather than later.

From, me.

I must have the worst luck with boys. This is becoming a joke. I've read that I will know when I've found the one (its written in my future) but right now seems likde its shite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orderofthelotus)
    Dear you,

Please be okay. I feel so powerless. I wish I could help. :cry2:

Love, me
    Relatable...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

We both know that my Whatsapp DPs are just a reflection of my mood; I don't send messages through it, but when my mum saw, you can imagine what she thought.

I told her that I wouldn't give any of you a thought or the time of day, and found my me at war with myself asking myself who I was trying to convince; her or me.

I thought last year was tough on my MH and this year would be a fresh start, but you ****ed me over before I could stand and I'm screwed. You have no idea how much I'm stuggling because of you, and hope you never find out. God forbid, you might feel guilty.

I growing to ****ing hate you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.