Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Why do you care? Who are you?
    Because it feels like you're talking about me that's why i asked if this is about someone on TSR :/

Is this about someone on TSR?
    This person made an annonymous post for a reason. They have the right to protect the identity of themselves and the people they refer to so stop trying to get information out of them.

Because it feels like you're talking about me that's why i asked if this is about someone on TSR :/
    Maybe it is, but who are you??

This person made an annonymous post for a reason. They have the right to protect the identity of themselves and the people they refer to so stop trying to get information out of them.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    Dear everyone who has and will comment on this thread,

So many of you are hurting because of another person. They aren't worth your time. Keep your head up, you can get past this! I'm here for anyone and everyone who needs to talk

Love, me
    Dear you,

Up top. :five:

Love, me

Maybe it is, but who are you??
    Erm if you don't mind can you tell me what letter does your username begin with? because i don't want to confuse you with any other member

ReputationRep:
    Erm if you don't mind can you tell me what letter does your username begin with? because i don't want to confuse you with any other member
    anonymous six, stop. It's not fair on the member who wishes to retain anonymity and is a breach of TSR rules (I sound so sad right now)

I'm sorry but why do you care even if it is you? Why don't you say what letter your username begins with and I'll tell you if it is you?

anonymous six, stop. It's not fair on the member who wishes to retain anonymity and is a breach of TSR rules (I sound so sad right now)
    ^^^ this well said beautiful x

ReputationRep:
    Dear Sir,

**** you for giving me a 3 day notice to do an entire ****ing section of coursework
    and not just any coursework
    CHEMISTRY COURSEWORK

you sunnuva

loveHate,

Me ¬_¬

(Original post by z33)
    Dear Sir,

**** you for giving me a 3 day notice to do an entire ****ing section of coursework
    and not just any coursework
    CHEMISTRY COURSEWORK

you sunnuva

loveHate,

Me ¬_¬
    :jumphug:
    smash it girl
    :lovehug: xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Also, dear you *points*

**** ********** ***** ********* *** ****************** ****** ********* ****.

Love, me.

Dear you,

You are very special to me. Thinking about you makes me very happy. My heart skips a beat every time I see you. I loved how you'd said hello to me outside then came into a room full of people and just talked to me. When everyone called you rude for ignoring them you said you'd already said hello to me. You made me feel very special.

Love, me.

^^^ this well said beautiful x
    Thank you

dear you,

you cant treat me like that. you cant expect me to not develop feelings if you touch or kiss me. its hard for me because i know what kind of stuff you do on parties with other girls and its hurting me because I'm falling for u. stop being so childish and realise that our situation isnt just something irrelevant

love,
    me

Did you send me a PM after reading what I wrote?

Dear you,

youre the nicest guy ive known but there are faults that i cant accept, whenever i try to talk about them, you get angry and ignore me
    cant even be normal with others because of you, even though i know theres so much youre hiding
    i dont know why i keep trying though

love
    you wouldn't even care

Dear you,

Thank you so much for showing me that you don't care about me. It hurts but now I can move on from you. I can now stop waiting for your message everyday; a message that is never going to come.
    It's time that I kept my distance from you so goodbye.

Love me
    waow

Dear you,

you need a slap on the face

love me

Dear you

I love you so much!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.