The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I’m still broken by what you said to me even though I saved your life and you couldn’t repay the favour because of your petty friends,

Messed up,

Me

Dear You,
I'm sorry. I really am. I had to do it though. And I only was acting in our best benefits
Please don't as much as I can tell you be upset or broken
That breaks me
From me
Dear you,

I finally handed in my dissertation, I know you'd be so proud. When you ''hearted'' my photo on Facebook it literally made my day. I miss you so much, I can't even concentrate on the rest of my work because all I can think about is you and how much I want to see you, hear your voice and to feel your touch. I hope you feel the same way. I keep hoping that once university is over we can try again.

I am on a countdown until I can message you, 11 days to go! I have much stuff I want to tell you, nothing too big but just little things that I have found out since we've not spoken. Like how when we went to Cambridge and we went to the old pub with the writing on all of the wall, do you remember? Well that's where DNA was found! I don't know why but for some reason I thought that you'd find it interesting. Tomorrow it will be a month since we last went away together, I had the greatest time. Once again thank you for the best birthday present ever!

Lots of love,

Me xxx
Dear you,

Stop procrastinating PLEASE!

Love, me
Dear you,

I'm going to write things down that shall remain unspoken, not just to you but to everyone. You will never read this thread, you will never see this message, but it'll help me somehow to write it down somewhere public (albeit anonymously). The thing is, I am pathetically in love with you. I always have been. I get so excited to see you that sometimes I dread it happening, because then I'll only have to say goodbye to you again. Saying goodbye to you is the absolute **worst**. The problem, of course, is that I know you absolutely cannot love me back even if there is some feeling there. It simply can never happen, no matter how hard I wish for it, no matter how sweet you are to me, because you've made your life choice and I need to respect that. But while my brain knows this, my heart certainly does not... and after four years of pining after you, I don't think my feelings are going to fizzle away anytime soon.

You are so very beautiful in every way possible, and you are so unaware of it. I have never met a kinder, gentler, more intelligent soul than you- and though I might not show it, I adore you even when you annoy me. But my head is so full of you that I can't even think of looking at another man, and I'm wasting time and getting older and you just remain as you are. I know, in my gut, that you feel something of what I do. Nobody looks at someone the way you look at me if they feel nothing... and if it didn't look so strange to everyone else, I'd stay with you in this blissfully silent friendship forever, because I think that would be enough for me. Alas, I'm going to have to try my hardest to find someone who can try and match up to you. Whatever happens, however this tricky situation ends, I will love you forever.

What a terrible shame it is that you can never be loved.

As ever.
Dear you,

I see you enjoying yourself with your friends and when you see me down and close to the end, you just ignore me like I wasn’t there for you every time you tried to hurt yourself.

You blocked me on everything and I lost my best friend and you don’t even care

Sincerely ****ed up,

Me
Dear you,

I can't believe I'm 20 now. I felt way too anxious for my future to even enjoy that process. But here we are. No longer kids. Grown adults with new friends and experiences. It aches that I don't know a thing about anything anymore. You're in uni and judging from your IG you seem to be having a blast. I'm happy seeing you happy. Finally seeing you happy that is.You'll make an incredible life partner to someone one day, and if you manage to permanently leave a mark on them as you did to me, you're theirs forever.

Me
Dear you,

We're here for a good time, not a long time.

Thank you for reminding me of that.

Me
@h333 Regarding your last post on here, give him a chance maybe he could be the one for you.
Reply 4108
@h333 Regarding your last post on here, give him a chance maybe he could be the one for you.

:confused:

It might seem strange to you at first but you haven't give him a chance. He could be all you are looking for. <3
Reply 4110
It might seem strange to you at first but you haven't give him a chance. He could be all you are looking for. <3

quit trolling. I ain’t looking for anyone. You’re lost.

I doubt a muslimah like h333 would be interested in marrying a runt.
Dear you,

it's me again, hope you are well. Today I saw something that reminded me of you, remember when we went to Edinburgh and we saw that girl from the same city as us and we wanted nothing more than to speak to her even though we were going home in like 2 hours. I was watching a video of what it was like being a northerner in the south and they were discussing how great it is when you find someone who is from the north when living in London... and for some reason it reminded me of Edinburgh. I laughed so much and just wanted to tell you about it, but then I realised that I couldn't. It's the little things like this that hurt the most, when I want nothing more than to message you and say how much I miss you. Yesterday it hit me that I loved you. I knew I was falling for you before the break up and I tried to stop but I couldn't. In that moment everything in my head was quiet, you'll know how rare that is for me and it just made sense. I feel it in my gut that you are going to come back and we can be together again but then my anxiety makes me doubt everything, like is that just what I want or do I really feel it?

When you messaged me the other day I was so happy yet sad, the way that you spoke to me made it seem like nothing had changed despite that you were asking me to collect my things. I don't understand why you have kept my pair of underwear when you could just throw it out and would never have to see me again. It makes no sense to see me just for that. Part of me thinks that you just messaged me so that we could speak. I know I sent you a snap where I was talking and laughing and in my head it was too much for you to handle and in a moment of weakness you messaged me... I don't know how realistic that is though.I don't know what is going to happen between us. You have been so nice and friendly but I don't know if that's because you want me back or just who you are as a person.

I can't wait to see you because I have so much to tell you!

Lots of love,

Me xxx
Original post by h333
quit trolling. I ain’t looking for anyone. You’re lost.

Maybe the one who sent you that message is <3
Dear you,

Breaking up was for the best because we didn’t work well as a couple. I miss the friendship though - I miss that I could tell you anything and you wouldn’t ever judge me. I miss that I was so comfortable crying and being upset in front of you. Before you, I didn’t have anyone like that for years and years.

Now that I’ve had a taste of how amazing it feels to be completely and utterly accepted by someone, it’s difficult to accept that it’s been taken away again. Don’t get me wrong - I have friends, but I sometimes get the vibe that they only spend time with me when they have nothing else to do or no one better is available. They also get uncomfortable if I talk about my problems too much and I don’t feel that I can cry in front of them. I can’t tell them my b*tchiest thoughts like I could with you. Instead I tell TSR haha.

I guess I want to work on myself - I need to get better at expressing myself and being comfortable with who I am. I also need to get better at being alone so that I won’t settle for friendships that are toxic or not enjoyable.

From me
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4115
Maybe the one who sent you that message is &lt;3

Are you a guy or a girl? And do I know you?
Original post by h333
Are you a guy or a girl? And do I know you?

What's the 5th letter of my name
Reply 4117
What's the 5th letter of my name

I have a strong feeling that I know you.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by h333
I have a strong feeling that I know you.

Tell me what the 5th letter is and I will confirm or deny.
Reply 4119
Tell me what the 5th letter is and I will confirm or deny.

R?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending