"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
Gone missing not knocking. Sorry for the typos from my phone. If I love you then I can't live you, because you have gone down this course. Part of me wants you to care and say that I mean more to you than contempt or indifference. Because I still wish I'd done the right thing. God I could be living in another place now, new life new start and waking up on weekends with you. I've always been tied down to this place in ways I can't explain and you could have taken me out of myself. I would have given my love to you. I'm sorry it didn't happen.
Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
Love not live.
Anonymous #311
Report 1 month ago
I love you
Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
I love you too. So much. I have to stop pretending and know what I really need.
username4470000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Visiting Germany tomorrow. Gf visiting doctors there. She believes she is pregnant and I hope she isn't
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I love you
Thank you but I’m happily in a relationship with my bed.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dear you,

why have u done it again... u made a promise... a billion and u keep breaking it... why... ur so selfish... sometimes ugh

from you
Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
Can we talk sometime?
Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
My angel. I'm at peace now. Sleep tight. I feel like that pain has gone now. Thankyou.
Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
I don't know if I can handle it just being in here or unresolved like last time. I might just keep going back to it in my head. I don't want to bombard you I just want it making it resolved somehow. My door will always be open to you and you can always talk to me. I had got stuck in something here, such a deep rut but believe me I would have loved to leave it behind and start somewhere with you. I would get out of this situation finally, I know I'm on the brink of it. I'd break the entanglements that have kept me down in this place, so constrained, and so detached and cold and from being myself and loving. I'm sick of my background. If I ruin it with words I'm sorry but I am sincere. If we were kissing and holding each other it wouldn't need words. I'd like to know where you're at in life and what you want. Or just anything you feel and want to share.
Anonymous #312
Report 1 month ago
hang in there, bud. Good things will come to you.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dear me
You should have known better from the get go
One last time let me call you dumb ass.
Don't **** up again
Follow Islam properly and you wouldn't make a mess init
X
Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
OK I cannot wreck it with talking crap. Just know I'm always available for you to contact, like I said I wouldn't close you out. So if you want to you always can.
Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
Well you need my details. I'll give them.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I lied. I just cannot handle an online thingy mabob anymore. At all.
Anonymous #311
Report 1 month ago
Oh no I really have fallen for you
YukioLukio
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dear you,
Stop being such *****es chatting **** about people who you don't even talk to and has done nothing to you. Also You have no right to call me irrelevant because of my contribution in class and you have no right to tell me to listen better when you even froocking ask for examples can you not be sooo frooking self centred thinking you are the only one in the world. Also to you the ***** I am kinda jealous for not being so out there and not having the ability to speak out but if that means that i have some respect for people then so be it. Bih ass bih better s outta here chatting **** about peoples looks when you have a rectangle head .
Anonymous #12
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh no I really have fallen for you
Who are you, for real?
MrsMars
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Dear you,

You know the worst part about someone no longer being a part if your life?
When the only person you want talk to about the loneliness and empty hole is that person.

I'm trying so ****ing hard to feel something other than love and longing for you.
I wish I knew what you were thinking and feeling right now.
I wish we could get through this together. I know how ridiculous that is because then we'd never be in this situation in the first place.

I'm so full of feelings right now that I don't know what to say, only that I ****ing hate this but can't hate you.

Love? (Perhaps for now, yes)

m (even though I know you'll never call me that again)
Anonymous #268
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MrsMars)
Dear you,

I feel so much for you, but I know I don't deserve you.

What are we doing?

Love,
me xoxo
Dear you,

Looking back at what I wrote before is so bittersweet, but I least I know that I did deserve you, but not the way we burned out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (95)
16.67%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (60)
10.53%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (100)
17.54%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (86)
15.09%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (57)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (172)
30.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed