Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,
    i feel weak, i can barely stand but i work like mad in college to try and succeed, recent events havent been the best and it seems like you're more interested in why tell others before i tell you, well here it is here's the reason, you make a massive deal out of it even when its no my fault i end up feeling like complete and utter crap which isnt helping my depression, anxiety instead it makes it worse, i isolate myself to deal with my problems myself but when you say there's something wrong i feel like it's my problem and its been like that for a while, people say its not fair and borderline abuse, but i care too much to let you go, im already walking down a path of self destruction and i dont want you to follow me.

From a survivor

Dear you,

I have finally accepted today that there will never be anything between us! I like you a lot and I know you like me to but we are just not meant to be. I think we are both equally matched in shyness and I know that it would be pointless to try to pursue anything. I was going to confess my feelings to you but I know that we would never be able to be confident enough to go on a date or get to know each other better. You are everything I want in a guy but we both need someone more confident to lead the relationship and that can't be either of us. Maybe one day one of us will be brave but until then I have to stop thinking about you. In the words of adele 'never mind I'll find someone like you!'

Love me
    XxxX

Dear you,

Dont think youve ever been this cold with me
    I'm still shocked
    I dont know how your sleeping like that but then again you can ask the same question
    except my answer is that I'm not sleeping
    Im not sure 100% if you were telling the truth
    but if you are keep faith, it will be al right

love
    me

here's hoping we collide

Dear you,
    thanks for actually caring, in a world of ppl who don't give a [email protected] you stopping off at my table when i was all alone stressing out really meant the world, you calmed me down and gave me such a funny little pep talk :rofl:
    good luck with all of yours and we can both suffer together tomorrow when we don't have a clue what is going on in art :lol:
    ty gorgeous :lovehug: x

Dear you,

I miss you a lot,
    I'm stressing out again and i know if i told you, you'd be there for me
    but i dont want to confuse you again
    so I'll just act like everything is okay
    i hope you are alright

I'm sorry

love
    me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    x
    x
    Dear You,

I'm profusely embarrassed right now. I was just massively over reacting. It turns out you were just very unwell and needed a lot of time to rest. How I wish I could delete those over-dramatised posts.

This is the first time I've ever felt anything for anyone, so my emotions were all over the place and I didn't know how to react. I'm so sorry for doubting you.

Everything seems fine now

Me.

Dear myself,
    just for once, just for this tiny one time....
    well done
    i never say that cos you never deserve it but i think you might have now last week was **** but you just cracked on and worked hard and are giving everything this week things are finally looking a little better and you can actually feel proud of something for once :hugs:

me
    -------
    oh and dear all those people who showed random acts of kindness yes i mean you, the person who always winks at me and calls me love, the person who was aghast when i joked i was dropping your subject (i always want to impress you so it is nice you want me to do it next year ) and the person who randomly sang my name down the corridor :rofl:

me :lol:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Dear myself,
    just for once, just for this tiny one time....
    well done
    i never say that cos you never deserve it but i think you might have now last week was **** but you just cracked on and worked hard and are giving everything this week things are finally looking a little better and you can actually feel proud of something for once :hugs:

me
    -------
    oh and dear all those people who showed random acts of kindness yes i mean you, the person who always winks at me and calls me love, the person who was aghast when i joked i was dropping your subject (i always want to impress you so it is nice you want me to do it next year ) and the person who randomly sang my name down the corridor :rofl:

me :lol:
    Well done on surviving your mocks :hugs: and get some sleep for once!

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Well done on surviving your mocks :hugs: and get some sleep for once!
    :lol: they haven't ended yet but this week has been like a turning point in terms of mentality, i can't believe the thoughts i was having on friday tbh and well yeah thinks look a bit better now
    and loool i'm going :mmm: xxx
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    :lol: they haven't ended yet but this week has been like a turning point in terms of mentality, i can't believe the thoughts i was having on friday tbh and well yeah thinks look a bit better now
    and loool i'm going :mmm: xxx
    :lol: almost there then. Good on you hopefully it's like this for the real exams too. :yep:

Me too. Goodnight!

(Original post by SeanFM)
    :lol: almost there then. Good on you hopefully it's like this for the real exams too. :yep:

Me too. Goodnight!
    yeah and thank you, no longer spiraling as such and loool so do i (they are close enough :afraid:)
    and yes fellow sensible person :mmm:
    goodnight :hugs: xx

Dear you,

i see you when i stay after college in the library and youre so quite but your eyes gleam with intelligence,
    its nice seeing you lol

me

Dear you,

I'm jealous of what you have, yet you've done things to ruin my life
    I don't know how to feel about you

Dear you,

I know I ended things with you and you finally seem to accept it and not beg to get back together. I'm glad you're finally accepting the fact that we won't work out no matter how much we try. It kills me too to think that everything we had, all the memories we made, the future we planned means nothing anymore.

I just hope you would text or something so we can end it on good terms because no matter what, I still do love you.

I hope you're happy internally. I hope you meet the right person.

Dear you,

I honestly hate the way you're making me feel right now. Just get this over with, I can see you online yet you still won't reply. And I don't want to prompt you for one, just in case you say something you don't mean under the pressure.

Just let me know if it's over. That's all I'm asking. It's not much. I just want a reply. I never thought I'd get this hung up over someone.

Me.
    This is me right now. Please just reply so I know wtf is going on. I hate hanging in limbo like this.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I ate your mars bar

It's over

Dear you,

I do stupid things when I get emotional
    someone kill me pleaseee I want this to enddd.

me.

Dear you,
    i think there is something substantially wrong when you are putting so much pressure on people that only 1 in 5 ppl on average in the year haven't cried with stress this week don't you?
    (and yes someone actually did conduct that survey :lol:)

on behalf of me and ppl i care about

Dear you,

I'm realising that ignoring you like that was just pure cruel
    and I want to apologise but dont want you to think I'm saying it because I want you back
    you dont even talk to me any more
    I think you've moved on which kills me inside to think about it but I want you to be happy
    I'm so sorry

love
    uno me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.